Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6753|Reality

Miscarriage => death penalty for women
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Similar law defeated in Utah.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOO much wrong with this not the least of which at that sometimes the miscarriage is due to the man's defective DNA or sperm. Not the mother's fault at all.

JFC
The USA was founded by people fleeing religious oppression and now what these religious nutjobs people want to do? Oppress people with ob fucking scene religious based laws. You have forgotten or fuck never even were taught that the founders of your country were fleeing areas of the world where these types of laws were being enacted / enforced.

Fix your goddamned school system so these fucktards actually learn about the ideals on which your country was founded.

Maybe all fucking politicians and wannabes should take a goddamned history test with 95% passing grade requirement before being allowed to run for office (municipal, state and federal). Hell make all your senior military do it too (Generals and maybe field grade too).
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6669|BC, Canada
must be an Islamic thing.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5368|London, England
It's the right to lifers trying to find a way to bypass Roe vs Wade. They can't ban abortion, so now they're trying to ban 'non-accidental' miscarriages which includes stuff like the abortion pill and abortion itself. They're trying to be cute, but it won't stand up in court.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5269|foggy bottom
calling it the abortion pill makes you sound like one of em
Tu Stultus Es
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6140|North Tonawanda, NY
JG, are you talking about RU486?  Or do you mean 'morning after' pill?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

calling it the abortion pill makes you sound like one of em
I'm talking about RU 486, not the morning after pill.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5269|foggy bottom
previous statement retracted
Tu Stultus Es
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...
why are there so many religious people / religious nutjobs in general in the US?

You'd think that secularization is simply part of being in a western society.
inane little opines
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

dayarath wrote:

why are there so many religious people / religious nutjobs in general in the US?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_awakening
-Frederick Bastiat
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

dayarath wrote:

The nutjobs are just the noisy ones.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5269|foggy bottom
stubee you do know that the people who fled for religious opression were very rigid religious folk
Tu Stultus Es
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

eleven bravo wrote:

stubee you do know that the people who fled for religious opression were very rigid religious folk
Puritans, lol...fun loving people, I'm sure!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5269|foggy bottom
city on the hill
Tu Stultus Es
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

eleven bravo wrote:

city on the hill
This be God's Country!
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...

JohnG@lt wrote:

dayarath wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_awakening
oh wow
inane little opines
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6785|Moscow, Russia

dayarath wrote:

i don't think there are more religious nutjobs in US than anywhere else, really. religion is religion - it makes people go coo coo equally everywhere. it's so called "freedom of speech" i recon - the attention whoring idiots know their bullshit is going to be reported so they go for it.

Last edited by Shahter (2011-03-10 08:57:21)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Stubbee
+223|6753|Reality

eleven bravo wrote:

not talking mayflower which is some 150 years or so before the USA came in to being

Last edited by Stubbee (2011-03-10 09:02:51)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

Shahter wrote:

dayarath wrote:

i don't think there are more religious nutjobs in US than anywhere else, really. religion is religion - it makes people go coo coo equally everywhere. it's so called "freedom of speech" i recon - the attention whoring idiots know their bullshit is going to be reported so they go for it.
very insightful, i would have posted something similar.

i live in an area where one religion predominates, and there are many that practice it without the "look @ me!" attitude. unfortunately, there are many who practice the "look @ me" part without the moral conviction or restraint the religion preaches. of the minority who don't practice the religion, a few feel the need to be "look @ me, i'm not of the religion!".

the rest of us keep to ourselves.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5269|foggy bottom

Stubbee wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

not talking mayflower which is some 150 years or so before the USA came in to being
so Im taking that as a no then.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

burnzz wrote:

Shahter wrote:

dayarath wrote:

very insightful, i would have posted something similar.

i live in an area where one religion predominates, and there are many that practice it without the "look @ me!" attitude. unfortunately, there are many who practice the "look @ me" part without the moral conviction or restraint the religion preaches. of the minority who don't practice the religion, a few feel the need to be "look @ me, i'm not of the religion!".

the rest of us keep to ourselves.
I don't think that the people who get angry at the first sign or mention of religion understand that they are just as, if not more, preachy and annoying than guys who do missionary work. I'm talking about the type that file lawsuits over manger displays on public property around Christmas. Fuck those people. They suck as bad as Jehovas Witnesses.
-Frederick Bastiat
Stubbee
+223|6753|Reality

eleven bravo wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

there you go again proving the benefits of your edumacation
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Another America is X thread by a Euro. The book the five americas should be mandatory reading in the EU.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5269|foggy bottom

Stubbee wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

there you go again proving the benefits of your edumacation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puritan

youre a waste of your father's seed
Tu Stultus Es
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

you*re
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Allahu akbar. Praise Jesus.