FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Cybargs wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

It's mostly coz of the destruction caused by WW2 and Europe spending a lot more money on social programs than military while the US defends Europe from the Soviet threat.
confirming the UK didn't re-engineer their entire fleet to focus on defending the north sea against any russian incursions, we didn't have tank divisions and nuclear weapons sat in Germany nor did the RAF spend (a fortune) developing nuclear weapons and bombers to deliver them. What actually happened was we sat around spreading everyones money out and let America do everything

retard.
No, the social policies of the government were more willing to spend on social programs than military development. Almost all European countries post WW2 started focusing more on social programs than defense. THIS DOES NOT MEAN there was 0 spending on defense, it's just their focus from military spending switched to social spending.
cute except you inferred it as a 'america fuck yea, euros lol' post. it would be n1n1 if you could get some of your own opinions and not just sit in usm/gs's arsehole. lol haji etc
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

11 Bravo wrote:

good job you fucking idiots.  kill one of his sons and some of his grandchildren.  no fly zone?  really?
Don't worry Gaddafi won't retaliate or anything.

Now, I thought this thing was a mess to begin with and shouldn't have happened but at this point I think we should send in troops to end it. I know it's not a popular opinion but fuck we're already deeply committed and completely fucked the relationship with Libya to the point we really should just install a government friendly to us. And by us I mean primarily European troops. They were the ones pushing for this and they are in the area so they should have to do lead the effort.

On a sidenote, does anyone even care what I think or care about this anymore? I doubt I'll get any sot of serious response from anyone. ;;
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
that's why we must kill him and let rebels take over
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

RTHKI wrote:

Not sure if serious.

There are other ways he could retaliate against us you know.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Libya
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

11 Bravo wrote:

good job you fucking idiots.  kill one of his sons and some of his grandchildren.  no fly zone?  really?
Infants can take down aircraft man.

How far cna the 'take out the command and control network' thing be stretched exactly?
Associates?
Children?
Unfertilised eggs?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Infants can take down aircraft man.

How far cna the 'take out the command and control network' thing be stretched exactly?
Associates?
Children?
Unfertilised eggs?
what i want to know is where all the pussies who voted "well gee im for this no fly zone" are at?  i mean the the poll from ee chats seemed obvious...so where are you pussies at?  camm?  the rest of you.  defend your stance.  douche buckets.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
Voting for the enforcement of a NFZ =/= Voting for becoming the rebels personal air force and bombing Gaddafi's residence etc...

At least that could be one explanation for the outcome of the poll yet the lack of support in this thread.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
I said the day the resolution was passed that this was way more than an NFZ...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
11 Bravo
Banned

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Voting for the enforcement of a NFZ =/= Voting for becoming the rebels personal air force and bombing Gaddafi's residence etc...
you are friggin stupid if you thought it was a no fly zone

but then that would mean the majortiy of people here thought so.  so that makes sense actually.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-05-01 02:54:52)

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya

11 Bravo wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

you are friggin stupid if you thought it was a no fly zone

but then that would mean the majortiy of people here thought so.  so that makes sense actually.
Well I certainly never said that I thought it was only a NFZ. When has a NFZ imposed by foreign powers ever been only that.

I was simply offering an explanation. Some people not versed in the whole affair might see "protecting civilians" and "helping rebels" and think everything is unicorns and rainbows...
11 Bravo
Banned
and not a peep from the UN about the compound bombings so....................................

where you at NFZ defenders?  zome UN resolution defenders?

pussies

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-05-01 02:59:04)

11 Bravo
Banned

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Some people not versed in the whole affair might see "protecting civilians" and "helping rebels" and think everything is unicorns and rainbows...
and i am calling them stupid and pussies for not defending their stance.  quite simple tbh.
11 Bravo
Banned

Camm wrote:

here comes a shit storm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12931731
does your brain hurt yet?
11 Bravo
Banned

Nic wrote:

Hopefully something happens soon there, so that as few innocents will be harmed as possible.
lol
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

11 Bravo wrote:

and not a peep from the UN about the compound bombings so....................................

where you at NFZ defenders?  zome UN resolution defenders?

pussies
they only use UN resos when it fits their causes lel. people still bitch about iraq despite getting green litted 14-0 in the UNSC.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
11 Bravo
Banned
another massive fail by obama
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Macbeth wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

Not sure if serious.

This, this and more this.

That's why I voted yes. I don't see how that view makes me a pussy or a douche bucket.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

FatherTed wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

confirming the UK didn't re-engineer their entire fleet to focus on defending the north sea against any russian incursions, we didn't have tank divisions and nuclear weapons sat in Germany nor did the RAF spend (a fortune) developing nuclear weapons and bombers to deliver them. What actually happened was we sat around spreading everyones money out and let America do everything

retard.
No, the social policies of the government were more willing to spend on social programs than military development. Almost all European countries post WW2 started focusing more on social programs than defense. THIS DOES NOT MEAN there was 0 spending on defense, it's just their focus from military spending switched to social spending.
cute except you inferred it as a 'america fuck yea, euros lol' post. it would be n1n1 if you could get some of your own opinions and not just sit in usm/gs's arsehole. lol haji etc
do you think that the UK's military spending levels would be the same if the US drastically cut down its military force projection and investment?
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

Not sure if serious.

This, this and more this.

That's why I voted yes. I don't see how that view makes me a pussy or a douche bucket.
i know you dont see why
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

eleven bravo wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

do you think that the UK's military spending levels would be the same if the US drastically cut down its military force projection and investment?
no ofc not, and im not saying the UK didn't want or need the US sitting in Europe, but what cybargs said is pants-on-head retarded
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
retarded is not the proper nomenclature
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
ur a nomenclature
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

So how did this go?
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6733|Cambridge, England
Yeah went well. All finished now didn't you hear.....
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

eleven bravo wrote:

Would probably be a lot lower as we wouldn't keep having to join in in silly wars.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard