unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

The aboriginals were living like that before white people arrived, Australia is working to undo a lot of the past history which did happen hundreds of years ago, not steadily stealing more and more of their territory and sending the army to kill them in the present time.
Are you working to undo it or forget about it? I'm confused. IIRC, you've made a number of false statements in recent days. Australia didn't have slaves (they pretty much did), and Native Americans weren't enslaved (they were). What point are you trying to construct with all this?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6066|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

the abiding lesson of the 20th century is that even the most advanced, civilized, stable countries in the world can descend into barbarism and genocide in a generation
Israel has always been in a state of barbarism and still is in the 21st century, thats the issue here.
Israelis are a barbaric people and always have been.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2021-05-14 06:40:35)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

The aboriginals were living like that before white people arrived, Australia is working to undo a lot of the past history which did happen hundreds of years ago, not steadily stealing more and more of their territory and sending the army to kill them in the present time.
Are you working to undo it or forget about it? I'm confused. IIRC, you've made a number of false statements in recent days. Australia didn't have slaves (they pretty much did), and Native Americans weren't enslaved (they were). What point are you trying to construct with all this?
Slavery of aboriginals and american indians is relatively trivial compared with american enslavement of blacks.
Its not as if the numbers were large or the whole economy was dependent on them.
Larssen
+99|1848
Uh, that's because most were murdered or died from disease. Sometimes with help. I wouldn't call the complete extinction of native american cultures trivial.

Anyway this is a tiresome discussion. Dilbert, I don't think you ever really gave a fuck about west bank politics, every negative in the world is somehow always just reasoned to be the fault of 'jewry'. Throughout your time on this forum you've always written with disdain and disgust about minorities and other races, and in your particular worldview of racial/cultural hierarchies jews are branded the worst of the lot. Palestinians are otherwise just like the rest of the arabs, except that they deal directly with jews which triggers you.

It's fatally obvious that throughout your life you've been far too keenly drawn to colonial/ethnonationalist rhetoric on race and identity. Peppered with a healthy dose of classic suspicion and outright hatred of the jews. Maybe you just spend too much time on alt right websites, maybe in your particular surroundings people quietly mutter under their breath that ze germans were right, I don't know. It's just exasperating beyond belief to see someone like you exist in our time with all the benefit of learning through history at your fingertips. You'd have to read a book on history first though.

Nobody will disagree that the treatment of palestinians is problematic, but those proclamations coming from you are so goddamn rich. It's like every other day you'll write about the racial/ethnic/cultural inferiority of everyone else and how the existence of black, chinese, indian, pakistani people in our societies is a blight (except those asian women tho right!!). You're vehemently opposed to ethnic/cultural mixing at home and would never support equal treatment between ethnic groups, you'll rail against refugees coming anywhere near australia - a former colonised country by the UK by the way - but passionately tut-tut the Israelis over their treatment of the Palestinians. How can you NOT see the issue here?

All I see between a zionist and you are parallels Dilbert.

Last edited by Larssen (2021-05-14 07:35:52)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

Again, dilbert, exportation and forced labor of indigenous Americans for a time was not insignificant. Sometimes that gets lost in talk of the also nasty enslavement of African people (and no, the takeaway to that shouldn't be to sweep enslavement of blacks under the rug, I can see those wheels turning). Weren't you were making some weird point about how treatment of aboriginals was more like the treatment of indigenous Americans or whatever, to minimize or erase slavery in Australia? I'm sorry dilbs, but both groups of people were enslaved.

Is this really why you don't like history, that you've formed strong opinions around fake news?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6697|Oxferd Ohire
I'm not reading all of this. Has he brought up how some native Americans owned slaves?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

I don't think so?

tl;dr i guess in paraphrased dil-speak: "no slavery in australia, australian aboriginals treat like native americans, who were exterminated and not enslaved." in some lash back against my country after criticism of australia.

There's a few layers of wrongness here that I've already had my go at.

To be clear, I'm talking about the exploitation of indigenous labor in construction, mining, plantation work, etc. by western powers. There was slavery among some rival tribes that shouldn't be ignored, but it's a predictable and weak deflection I'd rather stomp out before dilbert takes off with it. Five figures of people exported from Carolina to the Caribbean to be forced to grow whatever is just one segment. Certainly slavery, I think.
uziq
+492|3413
i still love the idea that we non-jewish westerners have 'moved on' from ethnic cleansing when it literally happened, in europe, in the 1990s.

amazing how a shaky grasp of history and a few tabloid-level jingoistic ideas about races, peoples, and nationalism can produce such claptrap.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I wouldn't really count Bosnians as westerners though, they're the dumbest europeans and the most barbaric, and the world as a whole did attempt to intervene in that.

What is the world doing to intervene to stop the barbaric jews from brutally ethnically clearing Palestine of its indigenous people?

Meanwhile we have people like uziq justifying and explaining away every atrocity.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2021-05-15 05:12:20)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I don't think so?

tl;dr i guess in paraphrased dil-speak: "no slavery in australia, australian aboriginals treat like native americans, who were exterminated and not enslaved." in some lash back against my country after criticism of australia.

To be clear, I'm talking about the exploitation of indigenous labor in construction, mining, plantation work, etc. by western powers. There was slavery among some rival tribes that shouldn't be ignored, but it's a predictable and weak deflection I'd rather stomp out before dilbert takes off with it. Five figures of people exported from Carolina to the Caribbean to be forced to grow whatever is just one segment. Certainly slavery, I think.
Enslavement of aboriginals and american indians is still trivial compared with african blacks, who were brought to the US exclusively as slaves.
Larssen
+99|1848
Dude american indians, if you include the south american natives as well, have been wiped out completely. The early spanish settlers treated them so bad the historical record speaks of routine mass suicides among the remaining native population.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6697|Oxferd Ohire
That's crazy talk the Spanish peacefully mated with them
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

uziq wrote:

i still love the idea that we non-jewish westerners have 'moved on' from ethnic cleansing when it literally happened, in europe, in the 1990s.

amazing how a shaky grasp of history and a few tabloid-level jingoistic ideas about races, peoples, and nationalism can produce such claptrap.
A lot of the driving force here for white guys is right-wing propaganda telling them everyone hates them and wishes they were dead. Now we get guys throwing their arms up in the air in frustration about the constant onslaught of "anti-white-male propaganda" whenever a news story featuring violence or sexual assault featuring white male perps. "Have you ever raped anyone?" "No." "Have you ever murdered anyone?" "No." "Then it's not talking about you." "But it's all such unending BS! *turns on Tucker's program*"

Same minds that are all like "YEAH, there's something fundamentally wrong with these people!" whenever the news talks about black violence. A pitiable state.

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I don't think so?

Enslavement of aboriginals and american indians is still trivial compared with african blacks, who were brought to the US exclusively as slaves.
Haha, "trivial." You're so cherry-picked in your opinions on this stuff it's not even funny anymore. Obligatory "read a history book."
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3680
IGN, the video game company, put the flag of Palestine on their top logo. They then removed it and added a donation link for charities in Palestine. Very bizarre from that company.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1aU7jFVkAAWQqk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gOswETY.png
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

Israel intentionally bombed a press building housing offices from AP, Al Jazeera/AJE, etc., apparently offering only an hour's notice via phone call. Seems pointless, and it stands to reason that journalists from other walks would object and commentate.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3680
Video game journalism is not real journalism. I mean technically but come on.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

Is it not? You're not exactly talking about political turmoil in Russia or food struggles in impoverished families, but neither is an MSN article discussing the latest cat video.

Why do you hate that journalism has different branches?
uziq
+492|3413

Dilbert_X wrote:

I wouldn't really count Bosnians as westerners though, they're the dumbest europeans and the most barbaric, and the world as a whole did attempt to intervene in that.

What is the world doing to intervene to stop the barbaric jews from brutally ethnically clearing Palestine of its indigenous people?

Meanwhile we have people like uziq justifying and explaining away every atrocity.
you can't do this dumbshow routine, i'm sorry. generalizing and dismissing entire cultures as 'dumb' and 'barbaric' and then imploring everyone else for sympathy. what's the difference between bosnian muslims and palestinians, in your view? one was cleansed by christians so they are deserving of contempt for their 'backwards' ways, just deserts!, but palestinians are victims because beastly jews are doing the cleansing? do you even think about what you're fucking saying? there is so much repugnance and ugliness in your worldview. thoroughly rotten.

i've never justified or explained away any atrocity? to say that the gaza strip is not on the same order as the holocaust is hardly 'excusing' anything. i can talk about the appalling actions of israel without having to make tasteless and inane comparisons to death camps.

Last edited by uziq (2021-05-16 01:16:12)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Israel intentionally bombed a press building housing offices from AP, Al Jazeera/AJE, etc., apparently offering only an hour's notice via phone call. Seems pointless, and it stands to reason that journalists from other walks would object and commentate.
Israel rarely misses an opportunity to intimidate the press.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

what's the difference between bosnian muslims and palestinians, in your view? one was cleansed by christians so they are deserving of contempt for their 'backwards' ways, just deserts!
Never said anything like that, you're making stuff up now.
Larssen
+99|1848
Dilbert ya reckon zionists talk any different about palestinians than you do about black people? I don't think so.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3680
This map amazed me when I saw it the other day. A conflict map tracking airstrikes and rocket attacks.
https://i.imgur.com/CxXIPcO.jpg
I already knew Gaza was the most dense city in the world but I had no idea it was this bad. Israel literally depopulated the countryside and drove the Palestinians into the small area. Nazi tactics to create lebensraum.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3680
An article Jewish Larssen could write: Israeli author upset that Americans are increasingly looking at their own situations with race and violence and using that as a basis to judge the Israel Palestine conflict. Basically, Americans look at the Palestinians as oppressed minorities and are siding with them regardless of any other circumstances.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi … lm/618967/

I agree with the author that the situations are pretty different but if violence in your country is being compared with race violence elsewhere, then that is your problem to fix and not for anyone else to shift the way they look at your violence.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Larssen wrote:

Dilbert ya reckon zionists talk any different about palestinians than you do about black people? I don't think so.
I'm not advocating murdering blacks and driving them out of Africa though eh.

I mean, if you think about it, as someone very distantly descended from black africans don't I have the right of return too?
Can't I take up my birthright and slaughter anyone squatting on my ancestral land?
If you say I can't you're anti-Dilbertic.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

An article Jewish Larssen could write: Israeli author upset that Americans are increasingly looking at their own situations with race and violence and using that as a basis to judge the Israel Palestine conflict.
The real issue is Israelis don't think anyone has the right to judge them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard