Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
uziq
+151|1622
i'd say average local bristolian cider, i.e. heart of cider-drinking country, is 7.5-8.3% ABV. but that's hardly the most important factor. you're not triple distilling a spirit.
SuperJail Warden
+188|1889
When you go the bar, how do you like your beer? I really hate drinking out of bottles so I always ask for a glass to put my drinks in. Much easier to gulp beer down in a glass instead of bottle.
uziq
+151|1622
people don't really ever drink out of bottles at a pub/bar here. it is pint glasses or 2/3rd measures for heavier fare or craft beers.

only occasion i ever really have a bottle is when i'm drinking outside or at a club.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,778|4802|949

depends on the bar.  Sometimes bars in the US don't do a good job of cleaning their tap lines out and it reflects in the beer taste.  If the draft beer tastes like shit, ill order a bottle.

I've been really getting in to lagers lately.  Give me some suggestions.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,603|4276|eXtreme to the maX
This is why I don't buy boutique beers from small bars unless its straight from the keg.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+707|4854|United States of America
I've recently purchased a case of a winter porter and also received a pint glass as a gift this Chrimbo. For the fuck of it, I broke it out and used it the last time I had one. I'm still more partial to the bottle, but if I chilled the glass, I could go for it. I do enjoy being able to see the color and the head when I pour it.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I like not drinking from something that has bird-shit and rat-piss on it, and may have been washed at some point in the last month.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+707|4854|United States of America
To what are you referring?
SuperJail Warden
+188|1889
Bottles sitting around in a warehouse
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Bottles sitting around in a warehouse
Or bottles bottled in a bottling plant.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard