11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

JohnG@lt wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I'm going to have many different beers.
and nascar flags
How do you think the beer gets into the tap at a bar? Do you think they have a direct intercontinental link to the brewery? Are there underground pipes with foaming luscious beer snaking all over the US? Or... does the beer arrive in kegs and sit in a refrigerated room?
go dale!
11 Bravo
Banned

Jaekus wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Always.

JohnG@lt wrote:

It's because you have zero class.
That's kinda like answering yourself.
troll
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
Someone needs another temp ban.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney
Nah, just statement of fact.

Also, every wedding reception I've ever been to has beer on tap. And I've been to dozens upon dozens of them (used to play bass in a corporate gigs band for about 5 years).

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-02-18 08:13:58)

11 Bravo
Banned

JohnG@lt wrote:

Someone needs another temp ban.
why?  you came in and insulted me...so i guess you mean you.
11 Bravo
Banned

Jaekus wrote:

Also, every wedding reception I've ever been to has beer on tap. And I've been to dozens upon dozens of them (used to play bass in a corporate gigs band for about 5 years).
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
Yeah, I thought so too.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Jaekus wrote:

It's not a bad job. The band we booked is making a ton of money for a few hours of "work".
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
Yeah I quite liked it. Couple sets of playing jazz, which I love playing. Then a couple sets of dance numbers, some were fun, the band I was in was great so it was always interesting. Free dinner, free drinks, cash at the end of the night, paid well. Can't complain at all.
13rin
+977|6480

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

beers i've been enjoying lately:

delerium tremens - lovely belgian ale
pliny the elder - great double IPA from a Cali brewery

I recommend both.  Especially the delerium tremens.  Good stuff
More Sweetwater 420 for me tonight!  Getting a bit pricey for my blood though.  Soon I'll just switch back to Stone products....  ATG was onto something with his Sierra Nevadas.   

@Marine & Galt...
I guess you could call me a beer snob.  I drink for quality not quantity *cough*.  I'd rather have a good beer that costs as much as a 6 shit beers.  I also have different beers for different situations.  Obvious one, beach = Corona...  At a pool where no bottles, coors lite!  Cutting the yard? Yeungling.  Most Steakhouses?  Sam Adams..  Playing Pool?  Bass Pale Ale.  Winter Outside? -Duvel.  Weekend football? Stone IPA.  Since I don't watch NASCAR, I don't drink Natty lite ice.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I've told my groomsmen that their primary responsibility is to help me pick out 6-8 beers for the wedding
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
My frequently drunk beers are: Hahn Super Dry (currently most drunk when out), Pure Blonde (pretty much always when at the bottle shop). Once I've had a few of either, I'll generally switch to either Heineken, Asahi, Stella Artios (overpriced I know, but I like them so there ) or Becks.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

JohnG@lt wrote:

I've told my groomsmen that their primary responsibility is to help me pick out 6-8 beers for the wedding
I wish I was at your wedding...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I love dark beer and it's such a pain in the ass to find any besides Guinness in most bars here. The Stone RIS and Kostritzer Schwarzbier are my favorites hands down.
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Much as I enjoy hating on American beer, when I was over in the US for new years I quite liked Blue Moon.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

ghettoperson wrote:

Much as I enjoy hating on American beer, when I was over in the US for new years I quite liked Blue Moon.
Produced by Coors
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
Well this was an unexpected turn of events.

As we were, gentlemen.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
Take 2. Sorted.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

liquidat0r wrote:

Take 2. Sorted.
Now he's going to whine about 'abuse of mod powers'
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
True.
11 Bravo
Banned

JohnG@lt wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Take 2. Sorted.
nah....that is not

why dont you go drink some bleach?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.

11 Bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Take 2. Sorted.
nah....that is not
that makes no sense
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
11 Bravo
Banned

Jaekus wrote:

True.
troll
11 Bravo
Banned

Camm wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

nah....that is not
that makes no sense
nor do you

nor does scotland
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
@ JG: you would've tried this before, yeah?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VsOOFXOWIvk/RhbmAsfi7VI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/b3E5TfOkll4/s320/leffe_blonde.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard