[-DER-]Omega
+188|6896|Lithuania
Any kind with slight bias toward something like Gran Turismo but I heard the last one sucked
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6841|PNW

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

What's the best racing game out atm for PC/PS3?
Zone Raiders, but it's a bit old.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5306|Cleveland, Ohio
that new nascar game stinks
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,737|6806|Oxferd Ohire
nascar stinks
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6509|Brisbane, Australia

* joke about only needing to turn one direction *

If you have any interest in rally-ish racing Omega then Dirt 3 is extremely good. Not as unforgiving?simulation? as Gran Turismo but not what I would call arcade. It is a good in between I think.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6841|PNW

In case nobody knew by now, I enjoy casual games. That said, if you have 8 bucks to spare, Solar 2 is a great way to fritter away spare time. I've refused to evolve into a star, instead flying around through space with the nastiest bunch of warlike life evolving on my surface.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6724

Hey guys let's pool together to create an Elite Agent account on Global Agenda and then we can create an agency team for BF2s. It will be epic!
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6783|Purplicious Wisconsin

mtb0minime wrote:

Hey guys let's pool together to create an Elite Agent account on Global Agenda and then we can create an agency team for BF2s. It will be epic!
How about you post on my global agenda thread?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5857|Catherine Black
because nobody likes you war man.

except maybe dauntless

but he likes shifty, so he doesn't really count.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6412
Bioware forums got hacked. Awesomesauce

Last edited by Sisco (2011-06-23 23:34:52)

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6736

Sisco wrote:

And in the process, I had to also reset passwords for two of my EA accounts.  I assume you got the email from Aaryn Flynn?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4911|Amsterdam
I started playing Amnesia: the dark descent at night.
Horror feels like such a dying genre. These days it seems that anyone in hollywood can make any random image appear in front of the camera, which will make 99% of the people breath in real quick, call them scared and then say youve made a succesful horror film.
The last horror game i played was fear 2 and it relied a lot on this hollywood horror concept.
The thing is, you will get a bit of shock when a little girl pops on your screen (although it couldve been anything, as its all about making something pop in your screen to startle you), but when it happens you just pump 100 rounds in it or toss 50 grenades and thats it.

So far Amnesia just has this creepy vibe to it, due to it being very immersive and not giving you to means to charge into the scary bit with guns blazin.
it keeps me at the edge of my seat for almost the entire time that im playing it. Cant wait to play some more tonight.
Sisco
+493|6412

Ilocano wrote:

Sisco wrote:

And in the process, I had to also reset passwords for two of my EA accounts.  I assume you got the email from Aaryn Flynn?
Yeah, what a nuisance. I´m so tired of this hacking bullshit. Stupid crusaders. Third time I have to change my password.
What´s really annoying though is, that I actually had to google whether this happened for real, cause I never trust those kinda mails and there is absolutely NOTHING on the EA page or the forums. Cunts.

Last edited by Sisco (2011-06-24 10:41:06)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6736

Sisco wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Yeah, what a nuisance. I´m so tired of this hacking bullshit. Stupid crusaders. Third time I have to change my password.
What´s really annoying though is, that I actually had to google whether this happened for real, cause I never trust those kinda mails and there is absolutely NOTHING on the EA page or the forums. Cunts.
Yeah, I never trust those "click me" emails anymore.  I went to the EA site and just did "forget my password" just incase.

As for the NWN forum itself, for the life of me, I can't remember what email I used.
Sisco
+493|6412

Ilocano wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Yeah, I never trust those "click me" emails anymore.  I went to the EA site and just did "forget my password" just incase.

As for the NWN forum itself, for the life of me, I can't remember what email I used.
Weirdly enough I never signed up for NWN, never played that game lol. Didn´t take any chances though either and used the forgot password, too.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6841|PNW

Has anyone tried Drakensang or the expansions at all? They're cheap on Steam and could keep me occupied when I'm through with Fable 3 and waiting for ES5/NWN2011.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6222|what

Kampframmer wrote:

I started playing Amnesia: the dark descent at night.
Horror feels like such a dying genre. These days it seems that anyone in hollywood can make any random image appear in front of the camera, which will make 99% of the people breath in real quick, call them scared and then say youve made a succesful horror film.
The last horror game i played was fear 2 and it relied a lot on this hollywood horror concept.
The thing is, you will get a bit of shock when a little girl pops on your screen (although it couldve been anything, as its all about making something pop in your screen to startle you), but when it happens you just pump 100 rounds in it or toss 50 grenades and thats it.

So far Amnesia just has this creepy vibe to it, due to it being very immersive and not giving you to means to charge into the scary bit with guns blazin.
it keeps me at the edge of my seat for almost the entire time that im playing it. Cant wait to play some more tonight.
wait until you finish it. very good game and it gets better and scarier as you progress.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5306|Cleveland, Ohio
right so for the two free ps3 games i took little big planet and infamous.  fuck you sony.  terrible fucking games.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6841|PNW

Kampframmer wrote:

I agree. Shock alone doesn't make a horror movie a horror movie. Instead, I think it makes it awful. Stop trying to give me a heart attack with random pop-up shit accompanied by super-loud orchestral hits every five minutes and just make a fucking horror film, I say.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4911|Amsterdam
So i'm playing it now and its got me creepin out 100% of the playing time so far.
The water part was pretty, well, almost fun at first. Hopping from box to box like an adventure game, but then, i had to run.

Fucking

Tense

And because i'm so tense and creeped the entire time i get startled a lot quicker. I opened a cabinet and some skulls fell out (normally this would be laughable, not even a mild scare) and i almost suffered a heart attack.
Although i do follow the start instructions of the game to enhance the experience (lights out in the room, headphones on and i havent played the game in sunlight yet), but i think without these things it would be a lot less scary and it would just turn into an adventure game with a zombie stalking you.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6760|Devon, England
FEAR brought me many fun memories.

Not so much from the game itself, but what the game did to people I knew Friends playing it, friends watching me play it and getting a few girlfriends to play brought me much more entertainment than playing it on my own.

Might get a few friends over and play through this game, now.

Also, I fucking love Soulstorm.

Can't wait for DoW3.

Last edited by FFLink (2011-06-27 16:45:24)

Sisco
+493|6412

Kampframmer wrote:

So i'm playing it now and its got me creepin out 100% of the playing time so far.
The water part was pretty, well, almost fun at first. Hopping from box to box like an adventure game, but then, i had to run.

Fucking

Tense

And because i'm so tense and creeped the entire time i get startled a lot quicker. I opened a cabinet and some skulls fell out (normally this would be laughable, not even a mild scare) and i almost suffered a heart attack.
Although i do follow the start instructions of the game to enhance the experience (lights out in the room, headphones on and i havent played the game in sunlight yet), but i think without these things it would be a lot less scary and it would just turn into an adventure game with a zombie stalking you.
I´m a pussy when it comes to horror anyway, but even on daylight this one is terrifying most of the time.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6844|Noizyland

Played Amnesia. Playing with the lights off, headphones on, the only light coming from the screen and my backlit keyboard... yeah I didn't finish. Hell I don't think I even got far. You just feel so utterly defenceless and the sounds always coming from where you have to go and if you see a monster you go crazy and if you stare at it too long it'll EAT your FACE!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4911|Amsterdam
fuck man. Ive sen that monster a few times now. Tried not to stare at it when it passed in the distance or when it just stood there far away.
But yesterday i had my first eal encouter with it.
I opened a door, as you would to make progress, and i did at my regular speed. Moved over there, pulled that thing open and BAM. It was in there. As soon as the door was open halfway, i slammed it shut and just ran.

When i got back to the room i heard it slam on the door a few times and i ran again.

When i got back a third time the door was still closed and i went on with exploring other rooms. But when i was chillin in another room, he got out.
I just shut the door and chilled there. When i got out, the door to his room was open.

I also had one real hiding situation where he got in the room, and i had to hide in the closet. Pretty tense to sit there staring through a 1mm gap to see if he's still there.

He also ran towards me once. I ran almost back to the start of the level
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6896|Lithuania
hahah I love amnesia, by far the best horror game I've played

I'm assuming you're referring to this part (06:06)? definitely an "ohshi-" moment

https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard