CC-Marley
+407|6982
Why does my guy get pulled after four innings giving up zero runs and then told i'm lucky I didn't get the loss? Also mid game the pitching changed? All of the sudden I have to pitch using both sticks? Must of hit a wrong button?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5391|Cleveland, Ohio
ya that doesnt seem right at all.  go into the mode options.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6405|England
Just pitched my first no hitter. Jesus that was hard work & the fuckers make you go all nine innings when you are fatigued as fuck.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
11 Bravo
Banned
you fuckers and your no hitters
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6405|England
I'm still in double A so make your own conclusions lol
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
11 Bravo
Banned
thats even more impressive tbh
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6776|Little Bentcock
Tricky as in the game is tricky or the rules?

And yeah I've thrown a couple no hitters, you get mad points.

and CC-Marley..

Adams_BJ wrote:

Just don't get too attached to your guy. Your manager can be a real dick

:,(
CC-Marley
+407|6982
How the hell did my pitching change? I can barely throw a strike now that I have to use the RS to pitch. What the hell is that pitch analyzer? I'm lost..
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6776|Little Bentcock

CC-Marley wrote:

How the hell did my pitching change? I can barely throw a strike now that I have to use the RS to pitch. What the hell is that pitch analyzer? I'm lost..
pitching pure analogue is actually very easy with practice. just a slow downstroke for the windup and straight up to pitch, change it up a little with a bit of left or right lean. and where about is this pitch analyser? after the game? During?
11 Bravo
Banned

CC-Marley wrote:

go to mode options and select the meter if you want the old way.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard