3. Uzbek
4. English
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6510|Gold Coast
- Israeli
- Welsh
- Russian
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6173|Sydney | ♥

Mix all Caucasians for ultimate pleasure... "Australian"
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
Welsh, Thai, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Swedish are all good
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Average huh
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
These women aren't exactly the national average. maybe it's bacause age and weight and so on aren't a factor, but I don't think thats what the russian average woman looks like. That goes for most of em
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
Still: Israeli, Italian, Russian. But all the caucasian ones look pretty decent.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
yeah I'd say a lot of these girls look better than average. Not smokin' hot but definitely not average or plain.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
If you average enough faces the result is going to be attractive. Humans go for average, symmetrical faces.

Although samoa seems to have missed the memo

Also I saw that Aussie posted this in the respond by picture thread Should've guessed this would've been on reddit
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
I you truly want an average you will need full body pictures of at least 1000 women from all over a certain country. Even then, you still can't be sure about which country has the best looking women.

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-02-06 05:56:29)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6467

You can clearly see that there's only a small amount of pictures used for each one.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
yeah, that too
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

African American
Peruvian
Israeli
Russian
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6289|Washington St.
somoa huh? guess i'm not moving there

I like Greek myself
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
Samoa must really suck
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London

Kampframmer wrote:

I you truly want an average you will need full body pictures of at least 1000 women from all over a certain country. Even then, you still can't be sure about which country has the best looking women.
Yeah I have no idea how these were put together. Would be interesting to find the original source
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5960|Places 'n such
latvia/lithuania looks like she might be hot with a better haircut.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
English is def bottom three.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
What do you guys think the age is of the women used? Russian looks like she could be 16 and Italian looks like she could be late 20s
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Aries_37 wrote:

If you average enough faces the result is going to be attractive. Humans go for average, symmetrical faces.
A symmetrical face is not average. Never has been. That's why when we refer to "beauty" we're usually referring to how symmetrical their face is.

Averaging out all faces though will give you a symmetrical face, which is why these averages are actually going to be above an actual average face.

It has nothing to do with humans going for average.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

tazz. wrote:

Mix all Caucasians for ultimate pleasure... "Australian"
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
No Dutch?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
same as any other Caucasian
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London

Zimmer wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

A symmetrical face is not average. Never has been. That's why when we refer to "beauty" we're usually referring to how symmetrical their face is.

Averaging out all faces though will give you a symmetrical face, which is why these averages are actually going to be above an actual average face.

I was making a very general statement and while research can be confounding at times what i said is probably accurate. I'm not saying symmetry = average. I'm saying that symmetry and averageness are two independent factors for attractiveness. Humans go for statistically average features irrespective of symmetry.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

Aries_37 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

I was making a very general statement and while research can be confounding at times what i said is probably accurate. I'm not saying symmetry = average. I'm saying that symmetry and averageness are two independent factors for attractiveness. Humans go for statistically average features irrespective of symmetry.
Just say it's a composite instead of an average and people won't get hung up on the word
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard