Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6692|Long Island, New York

Macbeth wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Crucible was one of the books we read junior year of high school.
For myself as well. He actually asked how many of us had read it already and a good portion of the class said they had. He said "alright, well we're going to take a deeper look into it than your high school class".

...At act 4 already and I think my High School class dissected it 10x better.
I heard they cleared those officers that killed that pace student a few days ago. Is there a lot of QQing going on there now?
Wasn't my campus. Happened on the Westchester one, and the two are pretty disconnected. People talked about it here, but of course I was in the minority when I said maybe he shouldn't have kept accelerating when a cop was on the hood of his car. Best excuse I got was "he was drunk".
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5740

If you have a cop on your hood the only logical thing to do is to keep accelerating. You're already in too far by then.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6692|Long Island, New York
I just don't understand what people expected the cop to do. Hang on and enjoy the fun like it's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or something?
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6303|Estonia
-30 Celsius here...
-22 F

fucking shithole estonia, it's so so fucking cold i even cant go to outside...i wish i could be a nigga for 1 month to live in africa and dodge this shit weather
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5333|Sydney

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Girl asked me for my number today
is she hot?
More on the cute/pretty side but attractive nonetheless. She was really friendly, super chill, seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. When we parted ways she said "text me!!" for what it's worth.

Torn over whether to text her tomorrow asking if she's free for lunch or just wait till I see her again on Thursday, get to know her more, then text her to hang out.

inb4responsesadvocatingbothoptions

e: she asked for my number cos I mentioned how I usually have a lot of empty time as a commuter between my last class and any meetings I have... she was like "well that means you need someone to hang out with! can I have your phone number?"
Just text her and ask if she's interested in catching up for a coffee sometime. Coffee is great because it's low committal, so there's not a lot of pressure and you both know if things start getting awkward it's easy to bail out of it. And if things are going well you can go from there...
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney
Also, my new GP is a bit of a milf.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6666|Gold Coast
noice
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6467

G'night BF2s <3
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6441|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Admin/Mods Online: 0
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6441|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Google & related services are down

The world is ending D:
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6809

Noobest, that was a very mean karma you left me
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6624

Maybe you should deal with it, Matt.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6809

my dog is so jealous. He has a huge crush on my mom (kinda like Brian on Family Guy). My mom comes home from work and hugs and smooches my dad, so he starts barking, then picks up one of his toys and throws it across the room and then runs off.
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney
So I installed COD4, jumped on a couple servers and before I knew anything I'd died like 10 times. I suck.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

mtb0minime wrote:

my dog is so jealous. He has a huge crush on my mom (kinda like Brian on Family Guy). My mom comes home from work and hugs and smooches my dad, so he starts barking, then picks up one of his toys and throws it across the room and then runs off.
screw you guys Im outta here
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6809

Is she Cherokee, Apache, or Sioux?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6809

YouTube commenter wrote:

i like the part where she says

Yuyuyuyuyuhuhui
I'm laughing way more than I should at that comment. It's late and I'm tired.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

Ukraine
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6809

New ring tone / text message receipt.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

er.. or Romanian
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6809

Professional shouter eh? Damn, too bad Valentine's Day has passed. I could've hired her for all those couples out there getting ready to put on the Barry White.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6628|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Lunchtime be coming soon.

https://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1880/cat12.gif
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6136|Toronto
Damn, now I be hungry.
I like pie.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard