Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6829|Canberra, AUS
Problem with Chinese food is not so much the food but the fact that Chinese people tend to overrate their own (individual) cooking.

Tends to lead to... variations... in quality.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6871

Spark wrote:

Problem with Chinese food is not so much the food but the fact that Chinese people tend to overrate their own (individual) cooking.

or drowns the dish in fucking oil. one thing i dislike about chinese food is that its usually so fucking oily. real chinese food is either flavourless or doused in sauce.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6829|Canberra, AUS

Cybargs wrote:

Spark wrote:

or drowns the dish in fucking oil. one thing i dislike about chinese food is that its usually so fucking oily. real chinese food is either flavourless or doused in sauce.
don't know about the last bit so much but otherwise this x1000000000000000
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6871

Spark wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Spark wrote:

without msg chinese food taste pretty bad lol. a lot of stir fried stuff here they add waaaaaaaay too much sauce and then the whole dish just tastes like the sauce and not the meat like western dishes if that makes sense. asians love sauces, on their barbeque and they cant live without it. 

but the killer is still ze oil.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6782|UK
Your chinese restaurants sound a bit shit
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5392|Cleveland, Ohio
chin food is shit.  plain and simple.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6782|UK
no it isn't
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6346|Roma

liquidat0r wrote:

no it isn't
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
jord
+2,382|6833|The North, beyond the wall.
It really isn't you closet racist.
11 Bravo
Banned

liquidat0r wrote:

no it isn't
how so?

low quality meat covered in unhealthy sauces
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5333|Sydney
Depends where you get it from. I feel the same about McDonalds.
11 Bravo
Banned

Jaekus wrote:

well most people dont get it from healthy places..thats a fact.  they just get some takeaway
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6307|what

11 Bravo wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

well most people dont get it from healthy places..thats a fact.  they just get some takeaway
Are we still talking about McDonalds here?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

Cybargs wrote:

Spark wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

without msg chinese food taste pretty bad lol. a lot of stir fried stuff here they add waaaaaaaay too much sauce and then the whole dish just tastes like the sauce and not the meat like western dishes if that makes sense. asians love sauces, on their barbeque and they cant live without it. 

Yes this was my whole point. .. and what Americans (and prolly most western nations call Chinese food), is nothing like what the Chinese eat. I have a friend who has moved here with his family from china. I made some General Tso one night and said come eat some Chinese food. He thought it was pretty funny. Don't get me wrong, it was tasty. But he said that isn't "chinese" food..lol.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney
True, but again that could be said for pretty much all takeaway, as their selling point is being cheap, tasty and convenient.
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Are we still talking about McDonalds here?
no....chin food
11 Bravo
Banned

Kmar wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Spark wrote:

Yes this was my whole point. .. and what Americans (and prolly most western nations call Chinese food), is nothing like what the Chinese eat. I have a friend who has moved here with his family from china. I made some General Tso one night and said come eat some Chinese food. He thought it was pretty funny. Don't get me wrong, it was tasty. But he said that isn't "chinese" food..lol.
well duh.  you can say the same about any food.  on that note i love our version of mexican food over actual mexican food.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

I explained the history and the why of it earlier. .. NY Chinese food etc.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney
Some chick I haven't met irl but added me on FB a few weeks ago (we were discussing music etc. on another site) just posted her status as "Yiiiewwww!! 8ball and beers in craiggles shed! No better way to spend a Tuesday night!"

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-02-15 04:02:21)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6260|eXtreme to the maX

Jaekus wrote:

Some chick I haven't met irl but added me on FB a few weeks ago (we were discussing music etc. on another site) just posted her status as "Yiiiewwww!! 8ball and beers in craiggles shed! No better way to spend a Tuesday night!"

You should follow that one up, by which I mean stalk.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

Yea she puts out. Often.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5943|Catherine Black
John's funeral today at 1:30 GMT

Say a prayer if that's your thing, keep him in your thoughts if not.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6828|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Kmar wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Spark wrote:

Same applies to Injuns and curries over here, you wouldnt catch them eating the shit we buy off them for stupid prices.
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney
She has a bf, not that I was interested but yeah, maybe she does. Dunno if I'd be putting that on my status though!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6260|eXtreme to the maX
FB Status: Stalking Skank

Why not?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard