Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5362|London, England

DBBrinson1 wrote:

ah ha.. wasn't looking at egypt, but jordan.  Ya, that's mass fail.  So what does it have to do with this thread?
fox news lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6541|Long Island, New York

DBBrinson1 wrote:

ah ha.. wasn't looking at egypt, but jordan.  Ya, that's mass fail.  So what does it have to do with this thread?
I'm sure if it was MSNBC, you'd be laughing.
13rin
+977|6483

Poseidon wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I'm sure if it was MSNBC, you'd be laughing.
Laughed at fox there. thanks.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6358

Poseidon wrote:

burnzz wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

domino theorists during the cold war knew their shit
iknow, rite? first Tunisia, now Egypt! who do you think is next?
Looks like Syria. Or Yemen.
Now in a White House near you, " Jimmy Carter II "
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6358

JohnG@lt wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

fox news lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
normal
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6110|eXtreme to the maX

JohnG@lt wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I switch it on occasionally for fun, their bizarre thinking is like lowings.

"Its good we have a multi-trillion dollar deficit, it means Obama can't introduce a carbon tax or close Gitmo"

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6678|Canberra, AUS

Dilbert_X wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I switch it on occasionally for fun, their bizarre thinking is like lowings.

"Its good we have a multi-trillion dollar deficit, it means Obama can't introduce a carbon tax or close Gitmo"

Some of our 'expert' commentators are just as bad, if not as loud or well known
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
They aren't quite as bad, but close.

Whats worse is many of our politicians are as bad a Fox News presenters in terms of real world understanding and bizarre dogma....

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-02-01 04:23:43)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5241|Cleveland, Ohio
so...

egypt had 6-7% growth in their economy for a couple years now which is about as good as it gets.  has a strong military.  a very big tourist destination.  and lots of music and movies in the arab world come from egypt.

REVOLT!!!!!!!!!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6678|Canberra, AUS

Dilbert_X wrote:

They aren't quite as bad, but close.

Whats worse is many of our politicians are as bad a Fox News presenters in terms of real world understanding and bizarre dogma....
Just this evening...

sky news commentator "how does raising the price of something slow the consumption of something? that's why a carbon price is nonsense"
Draw your own conclusion.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
11 Bravo
Banned
spark dont try with dilbert.  he is a muppet.  muppets think US and fox news are always wrong and everybody else is right.  muppet.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6770|UK
well fox did just show an image where Iraq magically became Egypt, I would mark that down as pretty retarded.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

usmarine wrote:

egypt had 6-7% growth in their economy for a couple years now which is about as good as it gets.  has a strong military.  a very big tourist destination.  and lots of music and movies in the arab world come from egypt
And a corrupt President, brutal secret Police and sham elections - whats not to like?

6% Growth on almost nothing is still nothing.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Spark wrote:

sky news commentator "how does raising the price of something slow the consumption of something? that's why a carbon price is nonsense"
Draw your own conclusion.
He was just reading a Murdoch cue card, give him a break.
11 Bravo
Banned

Vilham wrote:

well fox did just show an image where Iraq magically became Egypt, I would mark that down as pretty retarded.
and CNN had like 3 mistakes yesterday and i was only watching ti for 40 minutes...so what?  you guys are so fucking gay.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-02-01 04:50:11)

11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

usmarine wrote:

egypt had 6-7% growth in their economy for a couple years now which is about as good as it gets.  has a strong military.  a very big tourist destination.  and lots of music and movies in the arab world come from egypt
And a corrupt President, brutal secret Police and sham elections - whats not to like?

compared to?????????
13rin
+977|6483

Vilham wrote:

Wow fuck me then,  Sec. Gates better get his head outta his ass.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6483

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

usmarine wrote:

compared to?????????
exactly
11 Bravo
Banned

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Wow fuck me then,  Sec. Gates better get his head outta his ass.
dont try.  these fucktards think the bbc is good.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6770|UK
haha, are you seriously trying to claim the reporting on the BBC isn't more accurate and factual than that on Fox. Gimme a break.
11 Bravo
Banned

Vilham wrote:

haha, are you seriously trying to claim the reporting on the BBC isn't more accurate and factual than that on Fox. Gimme a break.
ive seen mistakes on their broadcast also.  so what?  some stupid intern put up the wrong graphic...ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-02-01 04:53:32)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6770|UK
Wrong graphic? They mislabeled an entire country, a country they should be pretty familiar with given that your soldiers were there for what 6 years, that's not just a mistake its actually retarded.
11 Bravo
Banned

Vilham wrote:

Wrong graphic? They mislabeled an entire country, a country they should be pretty familiar with given that your soldiers were there for what 6 years, that's not just a mistake its actually retarded.
ok.  has nothing to do with the OP.  go argue video games or pot and fuck off.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

11 Bravo wrote:

Vilham wrote:

ive seen mistakes on their broadcast also.  so what?  some stupid intern put up the wrong graphic...ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG
It wasn't the wrong graphic, the graphic was wrong.
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Vilham wrote:

It wasn't the wrong graphic, the graphic was wrong.
SO FUCKING WHAT DONT WATCH FOX NEWS THEN HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH THE OP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard