AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

henno13 wrote:

Uploaded: February 11 2011.

Isn't the leaked version an old build anyway? Even the article said that it wasn't the finished product: "...so the leaked build could be dangerously close to finished.
I could upload a gameplay video of Doom II today on youtube. Doesn't mean it was just relased.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

And and the so called leaked version, is for DX9 only.

lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6384|Finland

Decided to check out the leaked 'beta', I am now halfway through the game which btw has some pretty decent graphics. So I would say it is very close to the launch version. Granted, you can't use very high settings, only high because there is no dx11 renderer with this one. Had to play with the .cfg file to get rid of the texture errors and crashes, but after that no issues.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
panzer you naughty boy
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6384|Finland

Well yeah my final verdict is this is definition of console fps. A scripted pipeline full of same looking aliens. One day game for SP.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Well yeah my final verdict is this is definition of console fps. A scripted pipeline full of same looking aliens. One day game for SP.
Sadface.jpg

Did they at least keep the weapon customization the way it was?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
argh.

whats the suit like?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
FloppY_
­

KuSTaV wrote:

argh.

whats the suit like?
He went offline T_T
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
As if Crysis 1 was any different. Give me a break with the console bullshit.
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6384|Finland

FloppY_ wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Sadface.jpg

Weapon customizations were quite the same, and now you can customize the suit powers a bit. Perks anyone? I kinda like that.

Mekstizzle wrote:

Crysis 1 is like open park at times compared to this one, being trapped in a cage in zoo.

Going to be a great game for consoles thats for sure. But Crytek missed the PC train this time.

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2011-02-13 06:49:01)

FloppY_
­

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Sadface.jpg

Weapon customizations were quite the same, and now you can customize the suit powers a bit. Perks anyone? I kinda like that.

Mekstizzle wrote:

Crysis 1 is like open park at times compared to this one, being trapped in a cage in zoo.

Going to be a great game for consoles thats for sure. But Crytek missed the PC train this time.
I fucking knew they would start sucking console cock...

Hypocrites...

Thanks for the info Panz, this has now moved from my buy list, to my try-before-buy list...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-02-13 07:14:20)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
Crysis was not that open, you still followed waypoints around the island and there was hardly a varied amount of ways to tackle an objective. Walk there kill everyone, press button. Next objective, walk kill press. Of course it's different. One is on an Island, the other is set in a City. To go down the "hurr durr consoles" route is fucking lame. You people regurgitate the same old tired opinions all around.

Seriously, just go play WoW and TF2. It's the only thing I've heard the PC fags not complain about. Because you guys complain about everything.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
lol
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire

Mekstizzle wrote:

Seriously, just go play WoW and TF2. It's the only thing I've heard the PC fags not complain about. Because you guys complain about everything.

11 Bravo wrote:

lol
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
mek is right.  i would never make pc games if i made games.  too much crying and they want everything for free.  not to mention most just rip the games anyway.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
else*

You know what I meant, you guys are like an impossible bunch that would suck to be around
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6384|Finland

Maybe you should try it instead of calling people fags.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
No need. I've already dismissed you for being one of those console rage people
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Sadface.jpg

Mekstizzle wrote:

wah wah wah i pirated the game a month ahead of release and now im decrying the failure of pc gaming and its imminent doom

you're the fucking worst, dude
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London
Crysis 1 was ok if you went out of your way to make it fun. Delta difficulty and lurking around the jungle picking off patrols was pretty cool.
FloppY_
­

Aries_37 wrote:

Crysis 1 was ok if you went out of your way to make it fun. Delta difficulty and lurking around the jungle picking off patrols was pretty cool.
Anything below Delta was stupid tbh
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
never liked the look of crysis, prob wont play this either.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

FloppY_ wrote:

Thanks for the info Panz, this has now moved from my buy list, to my try-before-buy list...
You dont have a god damn buy list.

Just get out.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

You dont have a god damn buy list.

Just get out.
FloppY_
­
Mwhahaha morons...

I buy games whenever they are worth it...

Not to mention I'm preordering Bulletstorm without even playing a demo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard