11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
stop it.  it is so much fun watching olympic hockey for me because there is pretty much no fighting.  so knock it off.  its so stupid and there is no point to it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

sometimes there is a point to it.  It's kind of dumb when the two make a verbal agreement to meet center ice and throw though.  I tend to agree with you.  Fighting for the sake of fighting is retarded.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5969|The Mitten
So, the other day, i went to a fight.
I got real disappointed when a hockey game broke out.
EE (hats
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

The majority of time, it's a total agreement between the two players and essentially done for fun. It riles up the team, it's entertaining to watch, and frankly, it's tradition and always has been. Not to mention it really doesn't happen that often. If there's 8 games a night, there's maybe 1-3 fights typically. They're not even a minute long and then it's over.
11 Bravo
Banned
fights may not happen all that often, but i am also talkiing about them acting like children in front of the net.  that happens a shit ton.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
The only time that really happens is when the goalie is touched, because of a team's goalie goes down due to someone like Sean Avery fucking around, there's going to be hell to pay. That's why scraps happen in front of the net.
11 Bravo
Banned
ya well i find it stupid and since they dont do it during the playoffs and barely during the late round playoffs, then there is no reason to do it during the season.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
I thought the fights were the only point to hockey.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624
Yeah the era of the goon has basically passed...there is a time and place for it, and that makes a fight actually "mean something", but the incessant shoving matches that turn in to fights in front of the net get old.

I'd rather see well-placed, devastating (legal) hits as retributive justice.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard