Green Bay Packers Win by Less than 1023%23% - 5
Chicago Bears Win by More than 109%9% - 2
Chicago Bears Win by Less than 1019%19% - 4
Total: 21
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Chicago Bears will host the Green Bay Packers, Jan 23 3:00pm ET

The Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears are going to be throwing fisticuffs for the third and final time this season, and the prize in this one couldn't be any bigger. One of these teams will be making it to Super Bowl XLV, and we have the NFL playoff odds breakdown with props for this NFC North showdown!

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears

Game Date/Time: Sunday, January 23rd, 3:00 ET
Game Location: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
TV/Radio Broadcast: Fox, Westwood One, Sirius

NFL Lines
Green Bay Packers (-3.5) -110
(Favorite)
Chicago Bears (+3.5) -110
Over/Under 43.5

With the Bears playing at home this week, it's going to be really hard to not give them the nod at the outset of the game. We remember that this was a team that jumped out of the blocks to a 28-0 lead last week against the Seattle Seahawks to help beat the NFL playoff odds with ease in the Divisional round of the postseason.

However, in the end, we are still banking on some famous last words: We'll back Jay Cutler.

Though we know that Cutler has taken leaps and bounds over the years, we aren't so sure that he really has the ability to beat the NFL playoff odds when push comes to shove in the end.

Aaron Rodgers and the Packers’ offense are like a fine tuned machine at this point. Rodgers was throwing lasers all over the field against the Atlanta Falcons, and he has the ability to put the pigskin wherever he wants to, to any number of different receivers. Four different men had at least 75 yards through the air on Saturday, and if that same sort of production occurs again, the Packers aren't going to be held down for long.

On the other side of the ball, Green Bay’s defense is simply second to none at this point. Clay Matthews is leading a tremendous effort getting into the face of quarterbacks, and especially when a play was needed most against the Falcons and the Eagles, he was able to step up and make the plays when they mattered most.

That being said, the props that we are looking at when we analyze the NFL playoffs odds in this one are about the start and the finish. We think that getting the Bears as underdogs to score first is a steal, especially since they are at home. Meanwhile, the idea of the team scoring first losing this game and the Packers to end up coming back from a halftime deficit are just too great to overlook, and are NFL playoffs odds that we have to take the fullest advantage of.

My NFL Playoff Predictions: Chicago Bears to Score First (-105), Bears/Packers Double Result (+450), Team Scoring First Does Not Win Game (+135)
Kickoff In 23 January 11 18:30:00 EST

Green Bay Packers Win by More than 10   
  • CC-Marley
Green Bay Packers Win by Less than 10   
  • Kmar
Chicago Bears Win by More than 10   
  • War Man
Chicago Bears Win by Less than 10
  • tuckergustav
  • 13/f/taiwan
Xbone Stormsurgezz
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

Bears...less than 10.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

tuckergustav wrote:

Bears...less than 10.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Green Bay Packers Win by More than 10
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
CC-Marley
+407|6799
Packers by 20. Cutler will throw 3 picks along with losing a fumble.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Few ppl want to give the bears any credit.. even when playing the division championship. I almost want them to win just for that reason.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Bears win by at least 10 or more, but not too far more. I have confidence that the Bear's defense can put enough pressure on the Packer's offense and mentally get to Aaron Rogers, perhaps maybe even making the packers doing alot of fouls(although I shouldn't get my hopes up on that one). This'll definitely be a game that is in my opinion more important than the superbowl. I believe the Bears do have some surprises up their sleeves that'll shock the packers. If bears win, this'll definitely be a story to tell my grandchildren.

Last edited by War Man (2011-01-23 07:35:54)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Bears are fucked.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6713|London

well that's the end of that...
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker
Now all the Bears fans at work can quit running their mouths.  Bye Chicago.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois
meh.  I was expecting it so I guess its not so bad
War Man
If we had more fucking time things wouldn't be bad. Damn fucking coaches fucking up abit with the timeout, damn fucking penalties at the 4th quarter against the bears, damn fucking offense. First half was boring, 3rd quarter was disapointment as I was hoping the Bears were pumped up by then. 4th quarter we did good, we kicked the shit out of rogers and the packer's offense getting to them as I expected. Unfortunately that last interception resulted in no overtime in what I hoped for. And why the fuck did they bring Collins in before Hanie? Hanie is much more familiar with our offense than collins and he proved to be a good quarterback. Man we had the fricken 4th quarter, it was in our favor but we just were too late timewise and that interception fucked things up. I'm proud of our defense though they did their job, offense was way too damn late to do anything. We need to get a new receiver that is tougher and will fricken fight as well as catch good, new offensive lineman, oh and our coaches to get their asses straight. Ah well I'll be rooting for packers if steelers win but will root for packers if jets win. Rather the bears lost the superbowl than to the packers, much more humilating losing to the packers than it is to lose the superbowl. There is always next year.
HaiBai
shut up warwoman
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

umad bro?
HaiBai
nah, he's just an idiot lol.

stop trying to troll people less then half your age

grow up LoL
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

HaiBai wrote:

grow up LoL
i thought both of you liked the same team - it's not trolling when i see you foaming

at the mouth.
War Man
I'm being honest, bears offensive lineman and coaches need to get their act together. Need to improve our offense, and we also need a receiver that is big and bad and not wimpy, our receivers are not fighters.
HaiBai

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

grow up LoL
i thought both of you liked the same team - it's not trolling when i see you foaming

at the mouth.
\_/

you try too hard burnzy

our coaches were fine warman, the game was over once cutler was out
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6714|Reality

Kmar wrote:

+1 for being right
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
War Man

HaiBai wrote:

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

grow up LoL

at the mouth.
\_/

you try too hard burnzy

our coaches were fine warman, the game was over once cutler was out
Did you forget that fricken timeout that ended up 'causing the play to fail? And no the game wasn't over once cutler was out, once Hanie stepped in our offense was improving. Only good thing about our offense is that we're good at running plays and short distance passing plays, packers only good at short distance passing and long distance passing. Also how far into the game did you see? Our defense did a good job holding the packer's at the 4th quarter, the packer's offense just lost it and Roger's got shook up too. It was then a game of trying to hold the Bear's long enough for the time to run out 'cause we would of won if we had more time. It was too late once momentum shifted to our favor, momentum makes a big difference in a game. It's the end not the beginning, that counts. The game shifted in our favor too late though.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

HaiBai wrote:

the game was over once cutler was out
Xbone Stormsurgezz
War Man
No it fucking wasn't, Cutler isn't all that good of a quarterback, Hanie ended up doing pretty good. The game was over when that last interception happened.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

War Man wrote:

Bears win by at least 10 or more, but not too far more.
this is how you troll
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard