nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6340|New Haven, CT
All tequila tastes terrible, including Patron.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

go back to your wine coolers
Xbone Stormsurgezz
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6340|New Haven, CT
I have never touched a wine cooler.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6665

I love tequila. I had some Patron Platinum recently, and it's amazing. You have the flavour of Patron Silver, perhaps a little better, but utterly no burn. It's crazy. I had the shot poured for me, so I was really confused at first as to why it didn't burn at all, then I saw the bottle. Mmmmm tequila-y goodness.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

nukchebi0 wrote:

Do you want a ribbon or something? Arguing personal taste is pointless.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

I love tequila. I had some Patron Platinum recently, and it's amazing. You have the flavour of Patron Silver, perhaps a little better, but utterly no burn. It's crazy. I had the shot poured for me, so I was really confused at first as to why it didn't burn at all, then I saw the bottle. Mmmmm tequila-y goodness.
thats what I'm talking about.. I've seen people fuck up and chase (platinum) with salt and lime before. I shudder when i see ppl chasing good tequila with a lime and salt. The history of that tradition is to cover up the shit the Mexicans used to peddle to the gringos. They kept the good stuff for themselves . It's not needed with quality stuff.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6340|New Haven, CT

Kmar wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Do you want a ribbon or something? Arguing personal taste is pointless.
I mean you suggested I drank wine coolers, which is not the case. Patron Silver is a terrible beverage; Gray Goose is the only high end alcohol that seems to be worth the exorbitant sums paid for it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

nukchebi0 wrote:

All tequila tastes terrible, including Patron.
That is what i was referring to.

Patron isn't that expensive. .. and it's far from terrible. I've had had enough drinking experience to zero in on what I like. Decades in fact. I'm also traveled enough to experience a lot of local favorites and suggestions.

I know tequila isn't for everyone. But saying it's shit just because you dont like it is pointless.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6340|New Haven, CT
Fifty dollars for 750 milliliters isn't expensive?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6665

Kmar wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

thats what I'm talking about.. I've seen people fuck up and chase (platinum) with salt and lime before. I shudder when i see ppl chasing good tequila with a lime and salt. The history of that tradition is to cover up the shit the Mexicans used to peddle to the gringos. They kept the good stuff for themselves . It's not needed with quality stuff.
I can't stand the salt and lime thing, makes it disgusting, even with Cuervo I'd rather drink it without.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

nukchebi0 wrote:

Its more like 35 in liquor stores around here. Since it is a sipping drink it last awhile, and the price isn't that far off from other what beer drinkers pay.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
grey goose is the most over-rated status signifying drink going around right now

it's like an instant douchebag-notifier when you're in a club... check for the table of rahs with their conspicuously placed grey goose

what a joke
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6755|Toronto | Canada

Uzique wrote:

grey goose is the most over-rated status signifying drink going around right now

it's like an instant douchebag-notifier when you're in a club... check for the table of rahs with their conspicuously placed grey goose

what a joke
so agreed. i bought a bottle once (not at a club) to see what it was all about... literally no difference between that and most other vodkas.

ive always been a rum drinker so i've been trying out all the different ones at the liquor store, some are surprisingly good

and i had a shot of patron once, possibly the smoothest alcohol ever.  id buy it normally but its significantly more expensive than buying most other alcohol here
ghettoperson
+1,943|6665

What's better tasting vodka, then?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5374|London, England

nukchebi0 wrote:

750 milliliters? Did you move to Europe sometime recently?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6495

Kmar wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

You don't slam a shot good tequila either.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6755|Toronto | Canada

JohnG@lt wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

you mean to any modern country without an incredibly outdated system of measurement
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5374|London, England

Winston_Churchill wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

you mean to any modern country without an incredibly outdated system of measurement
That's not my argument. He's pretentious in every post he writes
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6122|eXtreme to the maX
750ml, isn't that about 1/XXXIV amphorae?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-01-19 05:41:57)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6513

JohnG@lt wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

why can't you fuckers call it a fifth like everyone else.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6665

Because our gallons are a different size, I'd imagine.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5718|College Park, MD
That's the dumbest thing ever. A gallon should be a gallon.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6748|St. Andrews / Oslo

Well the Norwegian mile is 10km..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6513

Jenspm wrote:

Well the Norwegian mile is 10km..
because you haz tiny feet
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6588

and ginger hair

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard