Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

Kmar wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Are we disbanding it .. er?
Talking about China's lack of Naval capabilities. That's the hardest one to catch up militarily imo.
Absolutely ... they are doing it the way I been pushing for us to do things. Smarter.
Read this http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol … -look-like
Force projection only available to it's neighbors, good strategy too. China's main goal against the US military is area denial. The thing about the hackers seem rather unlikely tbh... But launching thousands of missiles will be China's main strategy. If the Carrier group parks just near Taiwan's east coast, it'd be harder for China's air force's to take down the carrier group as the mountains will be a bitch. Most of our airforce bases are in the east coast for this very reason.

Without US support, Taiwan would fall in a heartbeat. None of our shit works and we rely on shitty conscripts who can't run more than 3km.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6226|Ireland

Cybargs wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Oh, and Intel has built IC fabs in China that can produce 65nm chips. We have been totally fucked by our fucktard government exporting jobs and technology.  meh.
you are such an idiot.
Wow, look at you all struttin' around untucked for once.

You the man!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5517|Ventura, California

Kmar wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Are we disbanding it .. er?
Talking about China's lack of Naval capabilities. That's the hardest one to catch up militarily imo.
Absolutely ... they are doing it the way I been pushing for us to do things. Smarter.
That's retarded. I'm sure the U.S. carriers would just stroll into China's missiles without even considering taking them out with numerous methods. Oh and China hacking the shit out of the carriers? sure...
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

That's retarded. I'm sure the U.S. carriers would just stroll into China's missiles without even considering taking them out with numerous methods. Oh and China hacking the shit out of the carriers? sure...
Shifty you must have SERIOUS reading comprehension issues.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
What did I miss this time?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6780|Oxferd Ohire
you missed a lot, but it still was a silly article
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well, the basic plot is China sends dozens of missiles to the US carrier group which is "Blind" and fucks it up amirite?

I like how the carrier has ALL it's planes on board until they start getting attacked and the Navy is just cruising in there rambo style. Shows you how intelligent the writer is.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well, the basic plot is China sends dozens of missiles to the US carrier group which is "Blind" and fucks it up amirite?

I like how the carrier has ALL it's planes on board until they start getting attacked and the Navy is just cruising in there rambo style. Shows you how intelligent the writer is.
It was a simulation done by the RAND corporation. No point in launching planes if they're gonna be out of range.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
The only plausible part was the submarine attack.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5079|Massachusetts, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The only plausible part was the submarine attack.
Systems haven't been battle tested, only computer simulations and a computer sim =/= real life.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
That's true Rukus.

The time table is wrong though. I don't think it's impossible for the Chinese to hack American systems, I just disagree with the time it would take them to do so. The same goes for taking out American satellites.

I'm sure the U.S. would notice the Chinese mobilizing their military in preparation for the upcoming conflict as well.
BVC
+325|6738
Biological warfare would be one way to fuck China.  Virus that messes up rice = bye bye food supply.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6540

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm sure the U.S. would notice the Chinese mobilizing their military in preparation for the upcoming conflict as well.
with a billion man army, may not matter.

Pubic wrote:

Biological warfare would be one way to fuck China.  Virus that messes up rice = bye bye food supply.
maybe, but might not be fast enough, if they mobilize.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

burnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The U.S. would never strike first, China would fuck up Tawain even if we saw China getting ready.

I could say it's somewhat similar to North Korea. If the N.Koreans had their whole army on the border the US wouldn't do a thing until they attacked, in which case Seoul being so close to the border, would be fked before the US or it's allies could do a thing.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6540

-Sh1fty- wrote:

burnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The U.S. would never strike first, China would fuck up Tawain even if we saw China getting ready.

I could say it's somewhat similar to North Korea. If the N.Koreans had their whole army on the border the US wouldn't do a thing until they attacked, in which case Seoul being so close to the border, would be fked before the US or it's allies could do a thing.
you forget, the DMZ and 50,000 US troops are between NK and Seoul. think the US will let NK roll right through w/o any action?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I'm not very well informed as far as the terrain and layout of bases are in that area of the world. My opinion doesn't have much weight to back it up in this case.

I wonder what the future holds for North Korea.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6540

they'll get a new dictator, they'll go back to the six way talks, they'll fire some arty and get a trade deal . . .
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6644|132 and Bush

RTHKI wrote:

you missed a lot, but it still was a silly article
Your face is silly.

Of course it is speculation. If you'd like to offer up an article with similar scenarios go for it. As far as hacking attempts and the timescale, that is absolutely likely. Especially considering what we've learned from cablegate.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6644|132 and Bush

-Sh1fty- wrote:

burnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Right, so it would still come down to retribution. Sure Seoul may fall .. but that doesn't mean you aren't doomed soon thereafter. It's a brand of M.A.D. strategy. Iraq learned this lesson after the first gulf war and returned Kuwait's sovereignty.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

Pubic wrote:

No need. 90% of China's industrial capacity is within certain areas along the coast. Bio and chemical warfare is fucked up.

Last edited by Cybargs (2011-01-08 23:25:48)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I never mentioned anything about biological warfare. What are you talking about?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Cybargs wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I never mentioned anything about biological warfare. What are you talking about?
How is putting a virus that fucks up rice isn't considered biological warfare? god damn.
pubic wrote that
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6757|Purplicious Wisconsin
By the time we end up in a war with China shifty, it'll be when we are at our weakest. If you thought we were at our weakest when the Korean War started think of something a billion times worse.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6759

War Man wrote:

By the time we end up in a war with China shifty, it'll be when we are at our weakest. If you thought we were at our weakest when the Korean War started think of something a billion times worse.
China historically has never been a warring nation outside it's own borders. It can't be fucked with conquering the world, they just want the $$$$$ and shits.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6226|Ireland
North Korea is half starved, half the soldiers would desert after the 1st week when supplies didn't make it to them.

The US can strike behind enemy lines, US has so much air power in that region.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard