13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

Reciprocity wrote:

for fuck sake, you dunce, if losing your job, whatever you fucking do, means you're homeless and destitute, I guaran-fucking-tee you made some poor fucking choices. whether it was shitting out a bunch of kids you couldn't afford or buying a house you couldn't afford or not saving any fucking money or not getting an education/marketable skillset- you made some bad fucking decisions.
a) i have no kids.
b) my house payment is 28% of my monthly income
c) my wife and i save 16% of our monthly income, including our 401k contribution
d) we're both college grads with certifications outside of school ( surely you know what a cert is, as in ASE 'n' shit, amirite?)

and you call me dunce when you said

Reciprocity wrote:

if you're living paycheck to paycheck and the only thing keeping you out of a cardboard box is your Wendy's salary I'd say that's a pretty good accumulation of poor choices.
and i previously said

burnzz wrote:

i disagree, almost half this country is living paycheck to paycheck, and our last recession added to the homeless' numbers.
i could be another statistic along with everyone else through no fault of our own, but what really i have a problem with is your assertion that

homelessness is a choice for everyone. fuck off, it isn't, alot of people have been recently laid off that had similar situations to me, including six people from my company and a co-worker that was just as frugal and educated and certified as me.

i spit on your narrow world view.
CC-Marley
+407|6828
"Pthu!"
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6576|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

AussieReaper wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Maybe the guy will be the next Don Lafontaine
Maybe.

Was Don lafontaine also convicted with armed robbery, assault, battery theft and posession?

http://i.imgur.com/L4Rrw.jpg
Well, i dont think so, but still!

Also Reaps, no need to screw up my joy for him
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon

burnzz wrote:

i could be another statistic along with everyone else through no fault of our own,
then why aren't you?  dumb luck?  it doesn't sound like it. 

but what really i have a problem with is your assertion that homelessness is a choice for everyone.
I never said homelessness itself is a choice.  but it certainly is a result.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
fuck off reciprocity. don't be such a judgmental prick. i seriously hope you lose your job(if you're even on your own) and end up on the streets just so a younger you can come along and point the finger(since its so easy).

and as for lowing, you said you would be gone. no one likes liars(or people like you).
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
i live share a room with my brother when i'm home from college now, my life sucks
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

Poseidon wrote:

i live share a room with my brother when i'm home from college now, my life sucks
So what do you do when he has a girl over?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
id start robbing banks
Tu Stultus Es
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon

13/f/taiwan wrote:

fuck off reciprocity. don't be such a judgmental prick. i seriously hope you lose your job(if you're even on your own) and end up on the streets just so a younger you can come along and point the finger(since its so easy).

and as for lowing, you said you would be gone. no one likes liars(or people like you).
lol, judgemental.   

It would take far more than losing my job for me to lose my house.  but I suppose that's just luck.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

AussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

So what do you do when he has a girl over?
he's never had a girl over, he's too embarrassed

this is coming from the guy who claims to have hooked up with 60+ girls
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5483|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Reciprocity wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

lol, judgemental.   

It would take far more than losing my job for me to lose my house.  but I suppose that's just luck.
i think i agree with Reciprocity.  of course, it's hard for me to have an opinion on something like this since i'm not even in college yet, but both of both of my parents lost their jobs and our family got through it just fine.  if losing your job alone forced you out of your house, you should not have been living in that house.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

AussieReaper wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

What makes you think "good" choices means you're not also living pay cheque to pay cheque?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/r … hcomic.jpg
what makes you think any of the choices those people made are "good"?  there's a difference between being able to pay for something and affording something.
The only people not living pay cheque to pay cheque, are either self funded retirees or those with a large enough inheritence. The choices you make isn't going to change this.
That's the dumbest shit you've ever said. Plenty of us don't live paycheck to paycheck.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK

burnzz wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

for fuck sake, you dunce, if losing your job, whatever you fucking do, means you're homeless and destitute, I guaran-fucking-tee you made some poor fucking choices. whether it was shitting out a bunch of kids you couldn't afford or buying a house you couldn't afford or not saving any fucking money or not getting an education/marketable skillset- you made some bad fucking decisions.
a) i have no kids.
b) my house payment is 28% of my monthly income
c) my wife and i save 16% of our monthly income, including our 401k contribution
d) we're both college grads with certifications outside of school ( surely you know what a cert is, as in ASE 'n' shit, amirite?)

and you call me dunce when you said

Reciprocity wrote:

if you're living paycheck to paycheck and the only thing keeping you out of a cardboard box is your Wendy's salary I'd say that's a pretty good accumulation of poor choices.
and i previously said

burnzz wrote:

i disagree, almost half this country is living paycheck to paycheck, and our last recession added to the homeless' numbers.
i could be another statistic along with everyone else through no fault of our own, but what really i have a problem with is your assertion that

homelessness is a choice for everyone. fuck off, it isn't, alot of people have been recently laid off that had similar situations to me, including six people from my company and a co-worker that was just as frugal and educated and certified as me.

i spit on your narrow world view.
Burnz I love you man.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Don't be pissed at me for being right all the time. He abused drugs and alcohol, and lost his quality of life. Personal responsibility would have prevented that. Nothing more needs to be said about it. As for me coming back, if it pisses you off so much, all I can say is, first, time for you to get a life outside of BF2S, and second, you have forced me to stay.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

My neighbor's sister and husband recently bunked into my neighbors house, U-Haul and all.  They are still driving their BMW and LandRover...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

I hope he drops the overt "im a radio guy" thing he is doing in the viral vid, and what I have heard him also do in interviews since. He doesn't need it.

He prolly will.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
It's really sad that so many people are trying to put him down bringing up his past offenses AS A HOMELESS MAN.

Some people just can't be happy about even the most minor things.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5998|...

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Stop being such a fucking douchebag and give the guy a break, it's not as if he has some sort of a plight to you as a person. Step outside of your bubble for a while maybe, this is still just an online forum. Can do whatever the hell he pleases. Why arent you on Cybargs back all the time with his prison sentence bullshit?

I usually dont agree with him but I for one welcome people like lowing or anyone else with a outspoken opinion because they add flavor to this dying forum. If all the people you dislike move on there's not much fun left in visiting this place anymore is there?
inane little opines
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5236|Cleveland, Ohio
owned
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

he's definitely got a face for radio
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470

Reciprocity wrote:

burnzz wrote:

fuck off, seriously - you are worse than Uzique if you think anyone not a mechanic works fast food. mechanics can suck my dick, i work on my own cars . . .
i have no idea why i was name-dropped there... shit doesn't make sense

this story is a good story in the american sense... and i mean that sincerely. it's one of those typical tales of redemption and forgiveness that has obviously sold like hot cakes to american news-companies and the american public. everyone wins! this random bum gets slingshot to some minor fame, gets off the street, and average americans can feel better about themselves for a myriad of reasons.

lets just hope all the cash being thrown at him now doesn't lead him down that road of temptation back into drugs/alcohol abuse...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Uzique wrote:

lets just hope all the cash being thrown at him now doesn't lead him down that road of temptation back into drugs/alcohol abuse...
I wonder if he would consider it as a condition of his employment. I know he said he has been clean for years now .. however, people with dependencies are usually pretty convincing no matter the truth. It sucks because trust is a hard thing to rebuild.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
screw trust between employer and employee... it's hard to trust yourself when you're a drug addict (to that degree, anyway)

give a man that clearly has a troubled past a lot of money and attention... especially showbiz attention

not exactly a leap of the imagination to picture him back on drugs in 3 months
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard