Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5364|London, England
Jalapeno cream cheese on the way in? Pure win.

Jalapeno cream cheese on the way out? Pure burn.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2011-01-14 09:28:54)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6679|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

JohnG@lt wrote:

Jalapeno cream cheese on the way in? Pure win.

Jalapeno cream cheese on the way out? Pure burn.
Ooooh, ring sting?

I describe that pain like ya ring dosent know if its boiling hot or icey cold, if that makes sence (doubt it - I said it ahaha)
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

sort of like taking a burning penis up your bum
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Toilet Sex wrote:

You'd know best
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Sturgeon
+488|4947|Flintshire
Go swing your expert insider waitstaff dick around lol!!!!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6679|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Toilet Sex wrote:

Do they all burn, or are some ok?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5184|Sydney
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

BC2 lezdoit.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

depends on the species
13rin
+977|6485
I want to go home.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Sturgeon
+488|4947|Flintshire

Love this
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum

Ultrafunkula wrote:

On a completely other note, shouldn't the M1 Garand be available on every map and every class in BC2?
ill tell you if you promise not to stab me again
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ultrafunkula

FatherTed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

On a completely other note, shouldn't the M1 Garand be available on every map and every class in BC2?
Hei I already told you in your karma that you can stab me next time
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Ugly house, decent looking girl.
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum

Ultrafunkula wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

k well basically you need vet status 1+ to unlock the M1. this is broken, so the best way of getting this sorted is chatting to http://support.ea.com/chat .then you should have the M1 just below the shotguns+G3/M14 for every class, every map. It has a tendancy to only hang around for like a game though, so if it vanishes go back to ea.chat and they'll fix it. took me maybe 5mins of talking to some indian boyo to get mine sorted

it's also a really good gun
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ultrafunkula

FatherTed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

k well basically you need vet status 1+ to unlock the M1. this is broken, so the best way of getting this sorted is chatting to http://support.ea.com/chat .then you should have the M1 just below the shotguns+G3/M14 for every class, every map. It has a tendancy to only hang around for like a game though, so if it vanishes go back to ea.chat and they'll fix it. took me maybe 5mins of talking to some indian boyo to get mine sorted

Nice! Thanks!
Jaekus
+957|5184|Sydney

FatherTed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Thanks man, Sarah is currently helping me at the moment. She said "please give me a moment whilst I pull up your account"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
oh and ultra you can blag your way through it if you don't have any other BF games installed. the only ones i could prove i had were BFBC2 and heroes, but linked up 1942, BF2, 2142 etc etc anyway. Say you have them but you can't remember the account details etc
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5967|Places 'n such

Jaekus wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Thanks man, Sarah is currently helping me at the moment. She said "please give me a moment whilst I pull up your account"
Bonus points if you can get her number
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Ultrafunkula

presidentsheep wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I got Ricky...

Ricky: Please provide me few moments while I do that for you.
Jaekus
+957|5184|Sydney
She said if I go to the Veteran's site I can see the updated status of my games... except the site is down, or so it appears
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5967|Places 'n such

Ultrafunkula wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

I got Ricky...

Ricky: Please provide me few moments while I do that for you.
Fucking Ricky. What a cockblock.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Ultrafunkula

Woo! Veteran status 5.
Jaekus
+957|5184|Sydney
Cockblock
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6475

Jaekus wrote:

She said if I go to the Veteran's site I can see the updated status of my games... except the site is down, or so it appears
Did you tell her to fuck off?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard