FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
should i get this with xmas money or have i missed the boat?

how much would this and vietnam cost
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
You missed the sale boat. It was like 6 quid on Steam a few days ago. You can get Vietnam for like 5 quid on the EA store.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

I dunno, but merry Christmas teds :3
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5970|The Mitten

Jenspm wrote:

I dunno, but merry Christmas teds :3
EE (hats
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
so i bought it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
i like it tbh
jaymz9350
+54|6548

11 Bravo wrote:

i like it tbh
You're not alone, I had some extra cash and bought MOH, blackops and this within about a week and have barely touched MOH and BO. And this was only $15 when I bought it.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker
Battlefield series whips COD butt anyday.  Vietnam expansion is good fun so far.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
ok i have nfi what im doing, and i cant make the veteren thing work but on the plus side i did just kill a tank
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
ted your xbox is fucked innit, are you playing on pc?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
pc yep i keep meaning to get xbox fixed but really its effort id rather invest elsewhere. asphyxiation masturbation, for example.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
ok so in-game i dont have this m1 garand, but checking on the stats website i dont have any points but i do have the m1 and some specact stuff?#

wut do
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

FatherTed wrote:

ok so in-game i dont have this m1 garand, but checking on the stats website i dont have any points but i do have the m1 and some specact stuff?#

wut do
the stats websites have the M1 and SPECACT because it's just there, dosen't mean you have it.

You need to register your account on Battlefield Veteran... Search tedz, seriously?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Well teds, if you waited one more day you could have got it for 6 quid as they've included BC2 in the steam sales again

/captain hindsight
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
fucking die mek

no trots lad i get that bit, but all the other weapons are greyed out (because ive not unlocked them i suppose) but the m1 is filled in
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

FatherTed wrote:

fucking die mek

no trots lad i get that bit, but all the other weapons are greyed out (because ive not unlocked them i suppose) but the m1 is filled in
fuckin weird veteran/stats system I guess... M1 is never greyed out methinks... I could be wrong.

some people say that their M1 took a couple days to show up, w/e
Mekstizzle
WALKER

FatherTed wrote:

fucking die mek

It's ok teds, I bought Vietnam for £5 and today I saw that EA were selling it for £3.50 for yesterday only. £1.50 is like half a pint right there
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
also if anyone has a 1942 key they havn't reg'd and wouldnt mind giving me...pm. i might reply with nudes
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

FatherTed wrote:

also if anyone has a 1942 key they havn't reg'd and wouldnt mind giving me...pm. i might reply with nudes
dammit, i'm at work. will check back when i get home Teds . . .
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc58/jpward1/woopwoop.jpg

cant touch this hnnnnng
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
hahhaha just headshot some hummer gunner by sheer accident. was trying to switch to my mortar thingy, shoot this poor guy out of his (moving) hummer at like 150m
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard