DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone

JohnG@lt wrote:

I would like to be cremated and my ashes turned into a dildo.
To give to your daughter?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

nine months trying to get out, rest of your life (and in this case after-life) trying to get back in . . .
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6355

FloppY_ wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Being as I have dug up several people on purpose ( reburial else ware ) and by mistake ( Near by casket collapses into adjacent freshly dug grave ) and seen what happens after 2 day 1 year 5 years 10 etc.. I'd have to go with Cremation. .  .

plus it sounds like an Ice Cream Treat.
Are you a grave digger?
I was in college part time I could tell you stories for hours and you wouldn't believe half of them, and after I left I would be thinking " oh man I forgot the 3 best stories ! "
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6355

JohnG@lt wrote:

I would like to be cremated and my ashes turned into a dildo.
this sounds like a sig
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6473|Kakanien
you can let this guy preserve your body for eternity

https://www.kramliczek.de/wp-content/gallery/korperwelten/bkr_1754x.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunther_von_Hagens

the pictures of some of his works might not be appropriate for this site, though
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Being as I have dug up several people on purpose ( reburial else ware ) and by mistake ( Near by casket collapses into adjacent freshly dug grave ) and seen what happens after 2 day 1 year 5 years 10 etc.. I'd have to go with Cremation. .  .

plus it sounds like an Ice Cream Treat.
Are you a grave digger?
I was in college part time I could tell you stories for hours and you wouldn't believe half of them, and after I left I would be thinking " oh man I forgot the 3 best stories ! "
What does beeing in college have to do with digging graves x_X
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6355

FloppY_ wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Are you a grave digger?
What does beeing in college have to do with digging graves x_X
that means it wasn't my " Chosen Career path " I did it part time to help pay my way thru school. Was a trip.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard