Poll

Is BF2 complete collection for $5 good and will you buy it?

Yes58%58% - 10
no35%35% - 6
dunno5%5% - 1
Total: 17
scarslilpyro
(Leave blank to use forum default.)
+3|6182|Bay area
ALL X PACKS

GET IT NOW

I'm getting it. Because it's like buying SF for $5, get a clean key and it's easily available in STEAM, no having to deal with patches anymore.

Simply log in to steam and go to the store.

Also, CSS is $5 as well, if you don't have it, or want to gift it.

https://img808.imageshack.us/img808/5023/awt2w.th.png

Last edited by scarslilpyro (2010-12-24 13:50:21)

/signature/
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51
BF2 Complete Edition for $5 good? Hell ye.

Will I buy it? No. Already own the original and all expansions.
yeah i bought it YEARS ago
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Me replaying Battlefield 2 just recently:

1. WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
2. Next map: Strike at Karkand
3. ...
4. Meh.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

3. ...
4. Meh.
I had a few hours on it on Christmas eve, I woulda thought after this length of time the playerbase as a whole would be better at the game. And yet I went 40-5 after just a few games...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
look up ATF 32slot server, does a rotation of all the good vehicle maps, and once a week has an IO rotation with some of the IO maps you probably havnt tried (Smokescreen, Road Rage etc). good server, decent admins.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51

jord wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

3. ...
4. Meh.
I had a few hours on it on Christmas eve, I woulda thought after this length of time the playerbase as a whole would be better at the game. And yet I went 40-5 after just a few games...
Think it just goes the  other way around, the longer a games stays the worse the player base gets, since all, lets just call them pro's will have left the game and have found a new one..
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

RDMC wrote:

jord wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

3. ...
4. Meh.
Think it just goes the  other way around, the longer a games stays the worse the player base gets, since all, lets just call them pro's will have left the game and have found a new one..
Probably goes both ways. I only enjoy a game when I'm doing well, and not spending the majority of my time looking at a respawn screen.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6727|Riva, MD
I bought it on Steam, my first disc can't install all the way anymore, so it's only good for the disc check after the game is installed so otherwise I'd have had to torrent BF2 or borrow my brother's CDs again so this worked out great.
User007Gamer
???
+21|5992|Dubai, UAE

jord wrote:

Most of the players are either really good or really crap.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard