Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6422|North Carolina

Uzique wrote:

nothing applaudable or difficult in being a moron, even less so if you're feigning it on purpose.
It requires a lot of persistence actually.  In general, it involves dulling nuances into linear thought patterns.

I can't deny there is a certain appeal to its simplicity....
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
yeah, it's called 'laziness'
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6372

Uzique wrote:

i'm not taking it 'personally'. where are you getting it from that i'm taking anything 'personally'?

what a childish retort. is this how you're construing an argument now?

i'm exasperated at the content of this thread; im not emotionally wounded by it.

why are you so poor at basic distinction? agnostic->islamic fanatic, frustrated reader->wounded victim... oh my.
All you do is insult and then say " I am not taking it personally " . that is what looks childish in my opinion and you cant have it both ways !*

* they kill you for it it some places..ahem.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5254|Cleveland, Ohio

Uzique wrote:

change the fucking record then and create some christian-atrocity threads
we have.  here you go again picking a fight for no reason.  srsly go make a snowman or something.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6372

Uzique wrote:

create some christian-atrocity threads.
This is all you really want, am I not correct ? This would make you happy. I saw how you caterwauled at the Christian school were eye contact was to be avoided. If the girls painted their fingernails there The elders would rip them out with pliers right ? Turq needs to spool up I agree. But why don't you post some christian-atrocity threads ? sure you may have to check a little further than fox news, but it's all out there...

Uzique wrote:

i fear how bigoted most right-wing americans.
lol Are you inclined towards any particular way of thinking.

Uzique wrote:

jesus h. christ no matter shit like mccarthyism spread so easily .
You need to up date on " McCarthyism " as the records exonerate him now.

Uzique wrote:

- you people are incapable of independent thought.
Normally I see your point if I don't always share your point of view but the hatred and vitriol are misplaced.

I fear you have more that tipped your hand here.

" Debate and Serious talk "
" If you can't keep a level head this forum is not for you "

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-12-23 05:37:08)

Hunter/Jumper
+117|6372

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

change the fucking record then and create some christian-atrocity threads
we have.  here you go again picking a fight for no reason.  srsly go make a snowman or something.
I never thought I'd ever say this But If I am anything I am honest.

A f*ckin Plus for 11 Bravo

an god damit Im gonna build a Snowman Too !
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
hahahaha hunter/jumper, yes, i went to a christian school.

amazing character analysis, there!

LOL

marine all you do in D&ST is come into threads to snipe with one-word comments when the main debate is already finished. if i go build a snowman for 15 minutes will you get a real fucking hobby? preferably one involving the development of 'thinking for yourself'? such a sheep all your life

Last edited by Uzique (2010-12-23 05:45:23)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

hahahaha hunter/jumper, yes, i went to a christian school.

amazing character analysis, there!

LOL

marine all you do in D&ST is come into threads to snipe with one-word comments when the main debate is already finished. if i go build a snowman for 15 minutes will you get a real fucking hobby? preferably one involving the development of 'thinking for yourself'? such a sheep all your life
that pretty much all you do also.  so.......
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
yeah so the last 3 pages of this thread and the 30 page thread on tuition fees is just me one-lining everyone with your grunt-shit replies?

you're not even trying anymore
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

yeah so the last 3 pages of this thread and the 30 page thread on tuition fees is just me one-lining everyone with your grunt-shit replies?

you're not even trying anymore
one line versus multiple lines of snipes is the same thing.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
"for no reason"?

if you'd bother to read you'd see that me and turq had a proper exchange of ideas, not just sniping.

being exasperated by someone's inability to see both points of view is perfectly valid

i'm backing it all up with a (counter) argument of my own

which is more than you can ever say after 6 years of D&ST bah-humbug'ing
11 Bravo
Banned
thats not fair.  go back a few years and i did way more than just snipe.
11 Bravo
Banned
funny though plenty of people do the same thing yet you dont seem to care
11 Bravo
Banned
idunnolol
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

which is more than you can ever say after 6 years of D&ST bah-humbug'ing
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
sure you're not the one on the coach after that little QQ session?
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

sure you're not the one on the coach after that little QQ session?
yellow doesnt make me sad....make me happy actually
EVieira
+105|6495|Lutenblaag, Molvania

Turquoise wrote:

A lot of religions have some pretty fucked up laws and ideas, but so far, Islam seems to be the only one that can be interpreted in such a way that rape is the fault of the victim rather than of the rapist.
The problem is not islam itself, but mixing religion with goverment. If our laws were based on the Bible we'd be stoning people to death and blood transfusions would be illegal. On the other hand, the death penalty wouldn't exit either.
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5053|Massachusetts, USA

EVieira wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

A lot of religions have some pretty fucked up laws and ideas, but so far, Islam seems to be the only one that can be interpreted in such a way that rape is the fault of the victim rather than of the rapist.
The problem is not islam itself, but mixing religion with goverment. If our laws were based on the Bible we'd be stoning people to death and blood transfusions would be illegal. On the other hand, the death penalty wouldn't exit either.
Whats so bad about the death penalty.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6698|Disaster Free Zone

UnkleRukus wrote:

EVieira wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Nothing if you can insure 100% accuracy in the legal system...
UnkleRukus
That Guy

DrunkFace wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

EVieira wrote:

Shit happens.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6698|Disaster Free Zone

UnkleRukus wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Shit happens.
I hope one day you get wrongly imprisoned and sentenced to death, obviously you wont care, cause as you so eloquently put it "Shit happens".
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6422|North Carolina

UnkleRukus wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Shit happens.
Shit happens a lot in Texas.
EVieira
+105|6495|Lutenblaag, Molvania

UnkleRukus wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Shit happens.
Exactly.
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
UnkleRukus
That Guy

DrunkFace wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Shit happens.
I hope one day you get wrongly imprisoned and sentenced to death, obviously you wont care, cause as you so eloquently put it "Shit happens".
Chances of it happening are slim anyways. So I'm not too worried about it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard