EVieira
+105|6479|Lutenblaag, Molvania
On topic, fanaticism is a problem in all religions and belief systems. In a society that's well educated and free to choose their paths, I don't think its a problem that will get out of hand. Its part of being a free society. But this proves that fanaticism is not a problem exclusive to Islam.
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

you mad cuz he made you look stupid?  boo hoo.  dont get pissed at him just because you sit on the fence and have the sack size of a field mouse.
There is so much irony in this post.
there is so much spineless cunt in your response
you mad cuz he made you look stupid?  boo hoo.  dont get pissed at him just because you sit on the fence and have the sack size of a field mouse. you have the intellectual skills of a child.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

There is so much irony in this post.
you mad cuz he made you look stupid?  boo hoo.  dont get pissed at him just because you sit on the fence and have the sack size of a field mouse. you have the intellectual skills of a child.
ya no i am a manager so have intellectual skills but i dont waste it on a video game forum or on spineless fence sitters like you
Turquoise
O Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ya no i am a manager so have intellectual skills but i dont waste it on a video game forum or on spineless fence sitters like you
...and yet you're still here.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

...and yet you're still here.
...cuz there are people here i like.  you are a cunt.  so go die in a fire.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6744|Reality

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

dilbert's pointy haired manager/boss has GREAT intellectual skills and now that is the image of you irrevocably imprinted on my brain.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6215/71969.strip.gif

Should these types of schools receive government money? Whatever religion they happen to be?

Last edited by Stubbee (2010-12-20 08:55:05)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

Stubbee wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

dilbert's pointy haired manager/boss has GREAT intellectual skills and now that is the image irrevocably imprinted on my brain of you.

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6215/71969.strip.gif

Should these types of schools receive government money? Whatever religion they happen to be?
They don't receive a penny. Only accredited colleges do. The GI Bill won't even cover tuition at a place like that.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada

JohnG@lt wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

dilbert's pointy haired manager/boss has GREAT intellectual skills and now that is the image irrevocably imprinted on my brain of you.

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6215/71969.strip.gif

They don't receive a penny. Only accredited colleges do. The GI Bill won't even cover tuition at a place like that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Jones_University

Since 2005 BJU has been accredited by the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools, an accrediting organization recognized by the Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.

It is accredited.  It's also fanatical.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

Turquoise wrote:

In all honesty, Hunter does have a point in that criticizing Christianity for its dogma is accepted, whereas doing the same to Islam seems to be frowned upon by political correctness..
exactly, thank you.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-12-20 12:07:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard