Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6492
I am now convinced that Spittle is a cartoon character who has become real.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5382|London, England

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Well leave it to the Government to fuck up the Military.  NCOs must be able to insult subordinates through name calling without being disrespectful to their fellow soldiers.  We have always been able to use homosexual insults for this our fellow soldiers weren't gay.  No more Candy Ass, Meat Gazer, ........  or you will get shot in the back the first time you are combat.  And yes, by shot in the back I don't mean ass raped but that could happen too now.

So the US Military is no longer off limits for social Engineering.  The US needs a 5th branch of the service now, The Queer Force.  They could specialize in attacking the rear of our enemies.
Christ dude, do us all a favor and disappear back to wherever you've been the last few months.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6207|Ireland

JohnG@lt wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Well leave it to the Government to fuck up the Military.  NCOs must be able to insult subordinates through name calling without being disrespectful to their fellow soldiers.  We have always been able to use homosexual insults for this our fellow soldiers weren't gay.  No more Candy Ass, Meat Gazer, ........  or you will get shot in the back the first time you are combat.  And yes, by shot in the back I don't mean ass raped but that could happen too now.

So the US Military is no longer off limits for social Engineering.  The US needs a 5th branch of the service now, The Queer Force.  They could specialize in attacking the rear of our enemies.
Christ dude, do us all a favor and disappear back to wherever you've been the last few months.
Sorry, I should have known you would be protective of this thread.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5382|London, England

Lotta_Drool wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

You obviously haven't served in the military if that's the way you think it runs. Either that, or you've had the most thoroughly unprofessional NCOs imaginable. Real life does not mimic Full Metal Jacket, sorry.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6492
The military was really gay to begin with. Now they've just came out of the closet.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6429|North Carolina

Kmar wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmar wrote:

People are getting excited because dadt became a political rallying point. This despite the fact that dadt was designed to protect the privacy of gays in the military. Rather than educating the public with what the true problem is, congress simply folded for votes. I'm sure common sense will lead to a revision to the ucmj. But the ignorance here still irks me. It's this type of reactionary legislation, with out considering actual results, that causes so many problems in our government. The road to hell truly is paved with good intentions.
Good points, but I guess this is more an indictment on our culture itself since it was an issue to begin with.  We're apparently not evolved enough yet to be able to deal with having gays serve openly.
Every single poll of both the military and the general public I've seen shows that we are.
What's the hold up then?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6378

eleven bravo wrote:

people who act like they are the only ones who know in a room full of people always crack me up.
What, you and " Joe J@rk " are no longer buddies ?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5726|College Park, MD

Lotta_Drool wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

you dumb cunt, look at a list of the countries that allow gays to serve openly in the military. you'll see a few names like "Israel" and "United Kingdom."

oh wait, I'm feeding the troll :facepalm:
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5498|Ventura, California

jord wrote:

This will make things a bit easier for shifty then.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6562|Long Island, New York

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Yeah, let's stop 10's of thousands of possible recruits from joining because now you can't make a couple of derogatory remarks.

You are something else.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5985|Places 'n such
Last time I checked our army hadn't fallen to bits, we've even had gay marriages in the army:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho … 28748.html

Love the cliches in that article though.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6592|Mountains of NC

i just don't want to hear two guys that are dating bickering like an old married couple .... while sitting in a fox hole
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6756|St. Andrews / Oslo

-Sh1fty- wrote:

jord wrote:

oi, homosexuality is a sin.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6592|Mountains of NC

Jenspm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

jord wrote:

oi, homosexuality is a sin.
a sin to stick it to ben
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6207|Ireland

JohnG@lt wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

You obviously haven't served in the military if that's the way you think it runs. Either that, or you've had the most thoroughly unprofessional NCOs imaginable. Real life does not mimic Full Metal Jacket, sorry.
Sorry, I was in b4 don't ask don't tell and low stress basic training you Candy Ass.  And I was a very unprofessional NCO when dealing with lazy whiners.  So what is the Army like now?  All hugs and giggles, with people discussing how an order make them "feel".

Please enlighten me as to what the "real Army" is like. What was your MOS and when did you serve.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Good points, but I guess this is more an indictment on our culture itself since it was an issue to begin with.  We're apparently not evolved enough yet to be able to deal with having gays serve openly.
Every single poll of both the military and the general public I've seen shows that we are.
What's the hold up then?
Washington ..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6429|North Carolina

Kmar wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmar wrote:

What's the hold up then?
Washington ..
ah...   I guess that's the joy of having a system too slow to get anything meaningful done.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5261|Cleveland, Ohio

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

thank you, troll
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6492

11 Bravo wrote:

thank you, troll
You're welcome, troll
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5261|Cleveland, Ohio

11 Bravo wrote:

thank you, troll
You're welcome, troll
right show me 2 serious responses from you in this section in the past 7 days.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6492

11 Bravo wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

thank you, troll
You're welcome, troll
right show me 2 serious responses from you in this section in the past 7 days.
But DST isn't worth posting seriously.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5726|College Park, MD
spittle's angry cos he was in charge of Janitorial Command
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6023|...

SEREMAKER wrote:

i just don't want to hear two guys that are dating bickering like an old married couple .... while sitting in a fox hole
oh god lol
inane little opines
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6177|what

So now the recruitment officers are able to ask someone that is willing to enlist whether they are gay.

And if you're not you had better be willing to learn.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6130|eXtreme to the maX

Spittle wrote:

NCOs must be able to insult subordinates through name calling without being disrespectful to their fellow soldiers.
LOL
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard