11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5309|Cleveland, Ohio
im not even gonna read your crap tbh so you can stop or continue if you like.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5040|Dundee, Scotland.

11 Bravo wrote:

needs more dead germans
needs more dead jews

Spoiler (highlight to read):
obvious joke is obvious
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6263|Roma

eleven bravo wrote:

color is misspelled
This statement is correct.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6569

Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6071|...
The allies would be considered war criminals aswell. After WW2 atleast a million germans were used as slave laborers in other countries. In france alone, ~2000 of them died each month due to "accidents", many also forced to work in spite of illness and the like. They also used civillians to clear minefields.

Patton wrote:

"I’m also opposed to sending POW's to work as slaves in foreign lands (in particular, to France) where many will be starved to death." He also noted "It is amusing to recall that we fought the revolution in defense of the rights of man and the civil war to abolish slavery and have now gone back on both principles".

Last edited by dayarath (2010-12-18 12:35:27)

inane little opines
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6844|PNW

eleven bravo wrote:

color is misspelled
/trollface
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6673|132 and Bush

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The French make me lol. They expose their children to all kinds of shit.

"Déconseillé à moins de 10 ans." Basically means not to let children under 10 see real people die. 10 year olds shouldn't see that kind of thing.
you make me lol. It simply means that it is not recommended for 10 and under. What's so funny about that?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5546|Ventura, California

Kmar wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"Déconseillé à moins de 10 ans." Basically means not to let children under 10 see real people die. 10 year olds shouldn't see that kind of thing.
you make me lol. It simply means that it is not recommended for 10 and under. What's so funny about that?
That they don't give a shit if their children 11 and older see dead people lying in the streets with a puddle of blood around them.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6673|132 and Bush

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Kmar wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

That they don't give a shit if their children 11 and older see dead people lying in the streets with a puddle of blood around them.
That is not true. Yes they care, and there should be guidance. I know I saw shit like that when I was a preteen... but then again my Dad is French.

It sure as hell didn't scar me.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6844|PNW

Kmar wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Kmar wrote:

That is not true. Yes they care, and there should be guidance. I know I saw shit like that when I was a preteen... but then again my Dad is French.

So...you only drop your rifle halfway to the ground?

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6583|Gold Coast
Just watched the whole of episodes 1 and 2 on youtube. Good stuff
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

KuSTaV wrote:

Just watched the whole of episodes 1 and 2 on youtube. Good stuff
I just finished the first.

Very good stuff indeed.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6673|132 and Bush

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

How many Frenchman does it take to defend paris?

I don't know it's never been done.

Those kind of jokes are fine. I don't mind participating. It's when people make insinuations that the French are careless about raising their children, and their base is a disclaimer warning against showing material to small children, that it comes off a bit ignorant.

.. and btw, the French never quit fighting during WWII. Those that could fight continued to fight in the French Resistance. The invasion at Normandy largely depended on the Resistance. Anyone that says the French people simply surrendered during WWII needs a serious history lesson.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Don't feed me garbage. I grew up in Switzerland. There's a very strong French influence where I lived, and it was the French speaking part. I only had French channels on TV and most of our school books were from France.

The French are very loose in their morals. Their commercials have a lot of nudity, their films also, they just expose children to all sorts of shit.

All countries have their pros and cons. This is one of France's cons in my opinion.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6542
shifty

shut
the
fuck
up

cunt
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6673|132 and Bush

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Don't feed me garbage. I grew up in Switzerland. There's a very strong French influence where I lived, and it was the French speaking part. I only had French channels on TV and most of our school books were from France.

The French are very loose in their morals. Their commercials have a lot of nudity, their films also, they just expose children to all sorts of shit.

All countries have their pros and cons. This is one of France's cons in my opinion.
Yea I grew up around the French also, like my grandparents, aunts, and uncles. I'm actually one of the few Marion's that don't speak French as a first language. I've traveled through a good part of Europe playing soccer. And that is pretty typical (the nudity stuff). The French are not "loose in their morals". In certain aspects they just happen to have a different opinion about things. What the hell is so damaging about nudity?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6542
shifty's amazingly flawed logic neglects the possibility of... the rest of europe being fine... and him just being morally/religiously uptight.

i.e. we're all in the liberal 21st century and you're still grovelling over holy books and middle-eastern morals
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6673|132 and Bush

Mind you this all started because they were warning small children not to watch.

I remember hanging out with some girls that went to Catholic school when I was younger, and they were the biggest binge-drinking-pot-smoking tramps I ever met. If you make something so taboo to kids when they are young, as they get older the rebellious and curious nature of teens will undoubtedly seek it out more.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6844|PNW

Kmar wrote:

Those kind of jokes are fine. I don't mind participating. It's when people make insinuations that the French are careless about raising their children, and their base is a disclaimer warning against showing material to small children, that it comes off a bit ignorant.

.. and btw, the French never quit fighting during WWII. Those that could fight continued to fight in the French Resistance. The invasion at Normandy largely depended on the Resistance. Anyone that says the French people simply surrendered during WWII needs a serious history lesson.
Just to clear things up, I know, but the jokes are still too good.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Kmar wrote:

If you make something so taboo to kids when they are young, as they get older the rebellious and curious nature of teens will undoubtedly seek it out more.
That's an interesting theory I'd like to hear people's opinions on in a D&ST thread tbh.

uzique

shut
the
fuck
up
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i dont see anyone saying anything about it except you and chou.  so.....have fun with that.

and some of us have been in war...not just reading books about it
lol ya that defense works every time, doesn't it
i don t know why all you do is want to pick fights
Cause he's an attention whore.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6545|Kakanien

Kmar wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

The invasion at Normandy largely depended on the Resistance.
this is not true. with regards to operation overlord, the resistance had very little/almost no impact. the invasion mainly depended on massive air attacks and surprise (in terms of the landing zone)
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6545|Kakanien

11 Bravo wrote:

a retarded lower rank like you teaching (military) history is... hilarious
11 Bravo
Banned

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

a retarded lower rank like you teaching (military) history is... hilarious
im teaching?

have you ever been in battle?
11 Bravo
Banned
i mean i know you havent so how does that make you more qualified?  cuz you read some retarded german shit and have a stupid ass username?

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-12-19 05:29:25)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard