wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
huh?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

Finray wrote:

Nobody I know would be as stupid to accept coupons for fags, there's never any deals whatsoever to encourage buying them over here. Dunno what it's like in the yoosah though.
They have deals where if you buy one pack of Marlboros you get another pack for $2 bucks off, but that's not with a coupon.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Possession of Forged Instrument
+
several other class a-d felony charges

and if you got them online it will most likely fall into the jurisdiction of the federal government.

see you in a few years hurri
but how the fuck would I know if they're legit or not?
hurricane, its like buying a camera from a guy off the street. for all you know it may be his camera or he might have stole it. it's a risk you take. i'm pretty sure these coupons are fake though. even if they were real the only place that would accept those would be ones with scanners to verify its authenticity. oh and just because they pass the test doesn't mean they're legal. the maker of these coupons might have a technique that tricks the system into thinking its real. i know it sounds far fetched but stuff like this does happen.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten
"If you have to ask, the answer is no."
Erm.

well.

except in this case? I dunno.
insert Office Space prison joke here.
EE (hats
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Possession of Forged Instrument
+
several other class a-d felony charges

and if you got them online it will most likely fall into the jurisdiction of the federal government.

see you in a few years hurri
hurricane, its like buying a camera from a guy off the street. for all you know it may be his camera or he might have stole it. it's a risk you take. i'm pretty sure these coupons are fake though. even if they were real the only place that would accept those would be ones with scanners to verify its authenticity. oh and just because they pass the test doesn't mean they're legal. the maker of these coupons might have a technique that tricks the system into thinking its real. i know it sounds far fetched but stuff like this does happen.
I just saw a thread on /b/ with a shitload of these coupons being posted. So yeah I'm pretty sure they're fake.

Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I just saw a thread on /b/ with a shitload of these coupons being posted. So yeah I'm pretty sure they're fake.

Just saw?

inb4-
newfag

i remember one at least 3 months ago.
EE (hats
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Morpheus wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Just saw?

inb4-
newfag

I haven't been on for ages so cut me some slack, jack
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700
yeah, i wouldn't take stuff like that unless it's from the company. you don't want to fuck up your record over $15($5 if u live outside nyc)
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Just saw?

inb4-
newfag

I haven't been on for ages so cut me some slack, jack
OK, Jay.
EE (hats
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

13/f/taiwan wrote:

yeah, i wouldn't take stuff like that unless it's from the company. you don't want to fuck up your record over $15($5 if u live outside nyc)

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Just go to the store and ask if they're legit, jesus christ it's not hard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard