Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
dragonage 2 was probably the sign of the end of bioware
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
mtb why were you playing this
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

An Origin key was on sale a while back on some shady Russian site and a friend convinced me to get it so we could play multiplayer. I probably wouldn't have done it if I had played ME2 at that point.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Am I the only one still playing this? No other cool people here play this? Losers.

Cisse
+63|4368
Me, addicted to this shit.

Played all dlc??
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

I've been playing the trilogy and DLC lately. Pretty certain I can get the absolute best ending for ME3 now. Was playing through ME2 again after finishing ME3 so I could work in the links between the games (like keeping my team alive).
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I'm addicted, but not to the single player. Still haven't even finished it yet. Been hooked on multiplayer since forever. Best mp I've played in quite some time.
Cisse
+63|4368

M.O.A.B wrote:

I've been playing the trilogy and DLC lately. Pretty certain I can get the absolute best ending for ME3 now. Was playing through ME2 again after finishing ME3 so I could work in the links between the games (like keeping my team alive).
if you have EC installed you should be fine, it nerfs the EMS requirements for the best ending
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Cisse wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

if you have EC installed you should be fine, it nerfs the EMS requirements for the best ending
Yeah. I finished it originally before I installed EC, so the ending was a bit of a faceslap. Btw, does anyone know if there are bugs with some of the ME2 DLC? Got some of it yesterday (Arrival, specifically) and was playing last night when the game froze up twice. Hasn't happened at all in the hundred odd hours I've played prior.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-02-05 11:30:38)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Don't remember if it was with the DLC, but the game sometimes froze for me.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

I'm also getting a prompt for a 1.04 update (swear I've done that one more than a few times) at 27mb which was going to take 90mins to dl, despite having downloaded 1.6 GB in 40mins.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm addicted, but not to the single player. Still haven't even finished it yet. Been hooked on multiplayer since forever. Best mp I've played in quite some time.
i once played the multiplayer. i died.

a lot.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Nice, a major piece of DLC is coming next week

Last one though, unfortunately.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
Good.  The disappointment of the decade can now be left to wither and die.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Have they updated this game with a good ending yet?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
Wasn't there some sort of free DLC related to that specifically?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

_j5689_ wrote:

Wasn't there some sort of free DLC related to that specifically?
The Extended Cut version adds new cutscens and dialogue to the last mission and the ending Spoiler (highlight to read):
including a brief shot of Shepard still alive, if you met certain parameters.

While I doubt it will be, it'd be nice if the DLC was set up to act after the main game, to be the official ending. It does after all include new enemies not affiliated with any of the others.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Bastard. My PSN wouldn't connect for ages, and then when it finally did I find out it comes out in Europe tomorrow
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
i honestly preferred the original ending to the extended cut, but w/e
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

lol
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Wow.  This is why I hate this game.  In Mass Effect 1 there would have been 5 times more dialogue wheels and each of those wheels would have had 5 dialogue options.  What a piece of shit this game is.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
Should I even bother to get it?  I've played and beat the first two

Last edited by _j5689_ (2013-03-10 22:40:15)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
I dont know.  Some people liked it okay.  I got maybe halfway through and really didnt care anymore.  I didnt buy the prothean so I felt ripped off from day one.  The amount of control you have over Shepard and what he says and the ability to influence things is miniscule compared to the others.  Buy at your own risk.
Cisse
+63|4368
Buy it, tuchunka and rannoch story arcs are awesome.

Ending and autofialog let it down though
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Cisse wrote:

Buy it, tuchunka and rannoch story arcs are awesome.

Ending and autofialog let it down though
Spoiler (highlight to read):
The ending should have included a shot of someone approaching a terminal, opening it up, and then getting 'Welcome back, Commander' from C&C

I think of the three games, ME2 is probably the best mix. It has the nice visuals and mechanics of ME3, but a lot more side missions, and the locations were better overall. I liked the loyalty missions in particular and the characterisation seemed more expanded. I enjoy the DLCs for ME3, but I feel they underused many of the better and interesting characters in both those and the main game. Citadel seems to have more material involving Miranda than anyone else, and I was never really a fan of her character, while characters like Tali and Kasumi (who had the best ME2 DLC) got heavily sidelined.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-03-11 11:56:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard