AR|Headshasta
+1|6760
I was wondering if anyone else saw this with the new patch. I was on a Comcast server last night Commanding and three noobs drive right over my mines (-12). Before it wouldn't subtract them, just kick you if you got too many, right? I went from GS 10 to -2.

Anyone?
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6690|The Hague, Netherlands
I haven't noticed that yet but it look like you gain more point easily when commander.
AR|Headshasta
+1|6760
Yeah, the Arty replishes faster now! I did notice that.
bingobones
+6|6726|London, UK
i swear the last 3 posts are completely different to each other?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717

AR|Headshasta wrote:

I was wondering if anyone else saw this with the new patch. I was on a Comcast server last night Commanding and three noobs drive right over my mines (-12). Before it wouldn't subtract them, just kick you if you got too many, right? I went from GS 10 to -2.

Anyone?
you are talking about TK u made with NON-commander equipment. so this topic can be closed cause that has always been the case now tk made by artillery still DO NOT count towards ure stats

kthnxbye
Camp Freddie
+0|6715
Erm, isn't friendly fire supposed to be off for mines?
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
no thats a possibility for servers.. but not mandatory
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6795|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Actually,  I was seeing the same thing on a 24/7 karkand server.  I was commanding and I had like three teamkills from arty and all i had was a score.  Nothing else.  No deaths or kills.  So, it looks like you just get the points and nothing else.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
yep nothing has changed... period!
cam420
+1|6652
U only dont get - points for arty, if u Tk someone with anything but arty u will get minus points. Thats how its always been
EsP-Grandpa
+0|6703

cam420 wrote:

U only dont get - points for arty, if u Tk someone with anything but arty u will get minus points. Thats how its always been
EXCEPT,

At least pre patch I would get negative points for "Team Vehicle Damage" every now and then.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6733|Germany, near Koblenz
This won't happen, if you look on your commander screen for the whole duration of the ari strike.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard