scarslilpyro
(Leave blank to use forum default.)
+3|6143|Bay area
Today was playing a lot on BIB server (no commander, attack heli, tanks or APC's)

Server was lagging a bit and everyone was saying how it might be a hacker.

Well I picked up a medic kit and the gun (default USMC medic gun) was shooting strangely.

It was firing at about twice the speed of the p90.

I emptied a clip in about 1-2 seconds.

Another test and there was only 8 rounds left in the magazine.

Thinking about this, "yeah yeah, hacks, blah blah"

Just curious...

Any possible way to submit to punkbuster? Somehow monitor the fire rate?
/signature/
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

You were clearly the hacker if you emptied a clip in under 2 seconds.

You should report yourself to punkbuster immediately, uninstall BF2 and then uninstall Windows.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CC-Marley
+407|6799
what he said..
scarslilpyro
+3|6143|Bay area
Why would I make a post about myself?

Anyways kids, I picked the gun up and it did it.

I don't have any hacks and never have...
/signature/
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Well i'd put it down to lag and a crappy server.

BF2 is full of glitches, and the gun animation problem you saw is just one of them.

You should get Bad Company 2.
scarslilpyro
+3|6143|Bay area
I like bf2, thanks.
/signature/
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon

scarslilpyro wrote:

Today was playing a lot on BIB server (no commander, attack heli, tanks or APC's)

scarslilpyro wrote:

I like bf2, thanks.
no, you really dont.  those rules make the game something else, certainly not bf2.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51

steelie34 wrote:

scarslilpyro wrote:

scarslilpyro wrote:

I like bf2, thanks.
no, you really dont.  those rules make the game something else, certainly not bf2.
Still amazes me that someone would make a server with those rules, while they could also just run IO. Herp derp.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

RDMC wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

scarslilpyro wrote:

scarslilpyro wrote:

I like bf2, thanks.
Still amazes me that someone would make a server with those rules, while they could also just run IO. Herp derp.
yeah, K/P servers were hilarious before IO
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51

Trotskygrad wrote:

RDMC wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

scarslilpyro wrote:

yeah, K/P servers were hilarious before IO
Especially if there were no admins chaos ensues.
Lorinser
I kneel to pee
+7|4864|France
Well if that happened and it wasnt you hacking, and you didnt abuse of that. Theres no reason to be worried
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
What he fails to realize is that the M16 has the same rate of fire and 3/5s the capacity of the P90. So emptying the clip in about half the time is to be expected.

Also BF2. yeah. BF mother fucking 2
l41e
+677|6619

Lel wit? How'd you end up with 8 rounds in the magazine if both M16A2s fire only in semiautomatic (in which case cyclic ROF is irrelevant) or 3-round burst (which is physically impossible to stop in the middle of, save running out of ammo, which you can't really do with 8 rounds remaining, or switching weapons)? And either way, having the weapon's characteristics work the same way even when used by a different person means server-side, in which case they may as well have just excised commander assets and the affected vehicles from the map and had done with it.

Thoroughly confused. Need more information, because right now nothing definitively points to "hack" or "not hack", rather pointing to "wtf?".
scarslilpyro
+3|6143|Bay area
1: Everyone likes BF2 a certain way. I personally think that having a commander spot you for the enemy team to simply have you on radar is just really for noobs and makes it way to easy for the other team.

You should try playing without a commander and tanks/apc/attack heli. Transport vehicles and heli's are still basically low-powered and can be taken down easily enough.

Artillery? what a joke...

Attack heli's and jets rape everyone, same as tanks/apc's.

I find this game mode the best, fair and funnest I've ever played, and I've been playing BF2 a lot lately because of it.

The only thing I don't like are grenades...which they allow.

With the game getting older and older, I don't think the ranked system needs to be enforced...let the padders have their fun. they are still playing after all. Same with the server. Shut it down by reporting it and you just kill the BF2 community by trying to enforce rules nobody wants.

2. The gun was very obviously hacked/glitched. It was firing in full auto mode at a rate faster than the p90. i watched the bullets make marks in the wall (dust clouds actually) in about 2 seconds (the time it fully unloaded) There was no mistake. The gun was not performing normally.
/signature/
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

RDMC wrote:

It's pretty reasonable if you want boats and jeeps.

AussieReaper wrote:

You should get Bad Company 2.
Meh.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

BF2 is full of glitches,[] You should get Bad Company 2.

Someone missed the irony.
scarslilpyro
+3|6143|Bay area

AussieReaper wrote:

BF2 is full of glitches,[] You should get Bad Company 2.

Someone missed the irony.
Is BC2 more glitchy?
/signature/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard