Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.
wat

bbc wrote:

Woman dials 999 to report snowman theft in Kent

A woman who dialled 999 to report the theft of a snowman from outside her home has been branded "completely irresponsible" by Kent Police.

The force said the woman, from Chatham, thought the incident required their involvement because she used pound coins for eyes and teaspoons for arms.

During the call the woman said: "It ain't a nice road but you don't expect someone to nick your snowman."

Kent Police said officers had given her advice on real 999 emergencies.

The force said the call was made at the same time as operators fielded thousands of other phone calls about the heavy snowfall and sub-zero temperatures in the county.

During the conversation she said: "There's been a theft from outside my house.

"I haven't been out to check on him for five hours but I went outside for a fag and he's gone."

When she was asked who had gone, the woman replied: "My snowman. I thought that with it being icy and there not being anybody about, he'd be safe."

She was then asked whether it was an ornament, and answered: "No, a snowman made of snow, I made him myself.

"It ain't a nice road but at the end of the day, you don't expect someone to nick your snowman, you know what I mean?"

The operator then told her she had rung an emergency line and she should not be calling it to report the theft of a snowman.

Ch Insp Simon Black said: "This call could have cost someone's life if there was a genuine emergency and they couldn't get through.

"It was completely irresponsible.

"We have spoken to her and advised her what is a 999 call, and this clearly was not."
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
That's weird, she should've dialed 911.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black
Inb4Americans "What's 999 do?"

E: FUCK YOU GALT

Last edited by Finray (2010-12-03 08:05:18)

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Finray wrote:

Inb4Americans "What's 999 do?"

E: FUCK YOU GALT
Too slow bitch!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.
Damn galt, 9 seconds.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney
He only said that because he doesn't know other countries use different emergency numbers.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Jaekus wrote:

He only said that because he doesn't know other countries use different emergency numbers.
Yes, that's the reason
-Frederick Bastiat
Brasso
+1,549|6627

Jaekus wrote:

clearly

you dumb cunt

just kidding

but not really, asshole

Last edited by Brasso (2010-12-03 08:13:27)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6572|London
lol Kent
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

https://www.thesimpsonsquotes.com/images/kentbrockman.gif
Jaekus
+957|5175|Sydney

Brasso wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

clearly

you dumb cunt

just kidding

but not really, asshole
The bait was meant for someone else but you gobbled it up. Greedy pig.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State
clearly this bitch needs to learn2dial non-emergency number
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6575|Columbus, OH
if you write 999 on a piece of paper then hold it up in front of a mirror, it turns into PPP

plus you see the 2nd plane hitting the 2nd tower
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

loubot wrote:

if you write 999 on a piece of paper then hold it up in front of a mirror, it turns into PPP

If you write 999 on a piece of paper and then turn the paper upside down it becomes the Number of the Beast. Spooky.
-Frederick Bastiat
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6575|Columbus, OH

JohnG@lt wrote:

loubot wrote:

If you write 999 on a piece of paper and then turn the paper upside down it becomes the Number of the Beast. Spooky.
Upside down, the plane turns into the Soviet missing Sub "Red October"
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State

loubot wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

loubot wrote:

Upside down, the plane turns into the Soviet missing Sub "Red October"
or it turns into the MiG-31
13rin
+977|6476
hmmm.. We have the wackos that dial 911 over McDonalds being out of McNuggets
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6476
Oh.  Our snowmen are racists.
https://www.kxly.com/2010/1201/25975010_240X180.jpg

http://www.kxly.com/news/25975011/detail.html
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6386
Then in October he angered residents further when, according to neighbors, he passed out bullets on Halloween. Mark refuted his neighbors claims, saying he didn't actually pass out bullets, but rather he passed out bullet casings, and only did so after he ran out of candy.
You think he tumbled it first?
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6470|6 6 4 oh, I forget

JohnG@lt wrote:

Or 112 like the rest of Europe
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone

Ultrafunkula wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

woot! I didn't know more countries have the same emergency number. We have 112 for police as well. Interesting
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

She should have been fined.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jaekus
+957|5175|Sydney

JohnG@lt wrote:

loubot wrote:

This calls for...

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6387

.Sup wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

woot! I didn't know more countries have the same emergency number. We have 112 for police as well. Interesting
112 only works here on mobile phones, including when they're locked or without a SIM card.  Otherwise 000 always works.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6574|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
911 in Canada too!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard