Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6470|6 6 4 oh, I forget

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why does everybody keep coming to BF2S for medical advice?

Oh, and do NOT forget...

https://www.neurosoftware.ro/programming-blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/5b7c1_american-psycho-patricks-a-card-200w.jpg

You really need to hand out business cards.
Reciprocity
+721|6577|the dank(super) side of Oregon
american psycho was 80's yuppie.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6287|Washington St.
weren't ALL yuppies from the 80's? come to think of it, hasn't everything you described come from the 80's?
anyway, no biggie. should be fun
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4964|Dundee, Scotland.

Uzique wrote:

[and no i am not buying an armani suit nor am i buying patent leather designer italian shoes. it's for a party, it's going to get wrecked]
What do you mean buy? I thought you would have had them already
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black
https://i.imgur.com/hZ1VW.png
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6574|Columbus, OH

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why does everybody keep coming to BF2S for medical advice?
It's free and better advice that any third world country can offer
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
Man, that's a great idea for a party. I guess enough time has passed to do 90s themed stuff. Uzi, you should dress like Spike Spiegel.

Real advice:

Watch some episodes of Sex and The City from the first two seasons (series). The men they fuck/date are basically exclusively yuppies.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2010-12-02 04:40:34)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6340

Superior Mind wrote:

Real advice:

Watch some episodes of Sex and The City from the first two seasons (series). The men they fuck/date are basically exclusively yuppies.
And you know that, how?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689

Sisco wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Real advice:

And you know that, how?
I like the show.
Sisco
+493|6340

Superior Mind wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Real advice:

And you know that, how?
I like the show.
Why?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689

Sisco wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Sisco wrote:

And you know that, how?
I like the show.
Why?
Because it's good?
Sisco
+493|6340

Superior Mind wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I like the show.
Why?
Because it's good?
Well, good is kinda a strong word. Okay fits it better.

Last edited by Sisco (2010-12-02 04:58:57)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689

Sisco wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Why?
Because it's good?
Well, good is kinda a strong word. Okay kinda fits it better.
By making a judgment call you admit that you've watched it too. I think it's good, sometimes it's a bit over the top, but maybe it's because I'm a New Yorker, I appreciate it that much more.
Sisco
+493|6340

Superior Mind wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Because it's good?
By making a judgment call you admit that you've watched it too. I think it's good, sometimes it's a bit over the top, but maybe it's because I'm a New Yorker, I appreciate it that much more.
Oh yeah, I watched all 7 (I think?) seasons of it. We got our gay on, an actual gay friend of mine and my sister, even mixed our own cosmopolitans while watching. When it was new, but I wouldn´t watch it again nowadays. It had some good moments, Charlotte is hot and Samantha had a lot of funny moments, but if you take away the freshness of the format, the show is rather mediocre.
I can see how it´s better for a New Yorker though, with the added value of recognising the sets and maybe even the lifestyle.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689

Sisco wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Oh yeah, I watched all 7 (I think?) seasons of it. We got our gay on, an actual gay friend of mine and my sister, even mixed our own cosmopolitans while watching. When it was new, but I wouldn´t watch it again nowadays. It had some good moments, Charlotte is hot and Samantha had a lot of funny moments, but if you take away the freshness of the format, the show is rather mediocre.
I can see how it´s better for a New Yorker though, with the added value of recognising the sets and maybe even the lifestyle.
It's like getting cultural references in Family Guy. If you didn't grow up during the 80s it's not as good.
Sisco
+493|6340

Superior Mind wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

It's like getting cultural references in Family Guy. If you didn't grow up during the 80s it's not as good.
Being born 84, there isn´t much I can remember from the 80´s . Never liked Family Guy either
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
Yeah I was born in '89 so I definitely don't remember anything from the 80s. I still get to say I was born in the 80s though. But my eldest brother grew up during the 80s so I guess I was exposed to a lot of 80s shit in my youth.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England
The 80s sucked. You didn't miss anything.

Edit - except cartoons. 90s cartoons were the suck.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-12-02 05:41:53)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689

JohnG@lt wrote:

I was too busy reading Milton and Tolstoy to watch cartoons.

No, that's a total lie. I spent my childhood totally consumed by Ninja Turtles and Ren & Stimpy.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

i don't remember the 80's all that much, tbh. . .

except for making the Humboldt connection.

Last edited by burnzz (2010-12-02 06:19:32)

Sisco
+493|6340
Ninja Turtles were the shit!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Superior Mind wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

No, that's a total lie. I spent my childhood totally consumed by Ninja Turtles and Ren & Stimpy.
It was all downhill once they started using computers for animation in cartoons.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

JohnG@lt wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

It was all downhill once they started using computers for animation in cartoons.
When did that happen? Certainly not in my childhood.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

ghettoperson wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

When did that happen? Certainly not in my childhood.
Beast Wars was the first one if I remember correctly. Turn on Saturday morning cartoons now and it's computer generated animation with annoying voices.
-Frederick Bastiat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hey Arnold will fuck your shit up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard