JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6539|Sammamish, WA
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef … her.aspx##

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these nothing more than some different skins for existing guns and armor? Maybe I shouldn't be surprised EA would charge $5.50 for this. Maybe I should be more surprised that people pay for it.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
After Valve got away with charging $18 for a hat in a video game, EA decided to do the same thing.

It doesn't affect anything in the game, let people waste their money, I don't care.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

I'm gonna buy it so I can finally get my fucking award for getting bronze stars on everything!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm gonna buy it so I can finally get my fucking award for getting bronze stars on everything!
+1 would lol again

I saw alot of people using them today... Can't say it's money well spent tbh..
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

https://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1382/facepalm2ly3.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State
I have that laptop and it makes me facepalm
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5996|The Mitten

again EA DICE forget that not all players can buy with credit card, or paypal, why you dont puts in a disk version, this upgrade, cuz i have the money but i can not buy this items, and then in game, is kind unfair for me to see others with specact, and i am with standard gear, even if i am alot good at BF then them, at least put codes on dr. pepper, like for consoles versions of spec act.And at least until you make that specact will be availble for all typer of customers who bought BFBC2, cuz i have the same right with someone with credit card, make that all bronze weapons stars medal, and all bronze stars medal, can be winned, for the guys like me, who have the all stars unlocked for Bad company 2, but becasue of the specact weapions stars, i dont get any medal, at least make them posiblke to get without credit card,or virtual version, put it in a disk version.
EE (hats
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6320|Graz, Austria

mtb0minime wrote:

Hasn't that been a bug?
I'm quite sure that SpecAct isn't needed for that.

People have reported that they joined a sever after the recent patch and finally got it, without SpecAct (or the tracer dart for that matter).
FloppY_
­

Morpheus wrote:

again EA DICE forget that not all players can buy with credit card, or paypal, why you dont puts in a disk version, this upgrade, cuz i have the money but i can not buy this items, and then in game, is kind unfair for me to see others with specact, and i am with standard gear, even if i am alot good at BF then them, at least put codes on dr. pepper, like for consoles versions of spec act.And at least until you make that specact will be availble for all typer of customers who bought BFBC2, cuz i have the same right with someone with credit card, make that all bronze weapons stars medal, and all bronze stars medal, can be winned, for the guys like me, who have the all stars unlocked for Bad company 2, but becasue of the specact weapions stars, i dont get any medal, at least make them posiblke to get without credit card,or virtual version, put it in a disk version.
https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/892/rage1j.png
FloppY_
­

globefish23 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Hasn't that been a bug?
I'm quite sure that SpecAct isn't needed for that.

People have reported that they joined a sever after the recent patch and finally got it, without SpecAct (or the tracer dart for that matter).
I havent
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

JdeFalconr wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these nothing more than some different skins for existing guns and armor? Maybe I shouldn't be surprised EA would charge $5.50 for this.
My breakfast cost about $10 today. A $5 skin pack for a game I really like is reasonable.
GullyFoyle
+25|5383
One or more of the weapons are re-tuned slightly, and the Russian Medic gets rid of the red hat.
I wonder if DenKirson has the Specact Weapon stats on his charts?
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5996|The Mitten

Macbeth wrote:

JdeFalconr wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these nothing more than some different skins for existing guns and armor? Maybe I shouldn't be surprised EA would charge $5.50 for this.
My breakfast cost about $10 today. A $5 skin pack for a game I really like is reasonable.
o.O

where the fuck did you eat breakfast?
EE (hats
alexb
<3
+590|5936|Kentucky, USA

I purchased it; I really like the new skins, specially the M16. Having access to a couple more weapons at my low rank of 14 is nice too.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Morpheus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

JdeFalconr wrote:

o.O

where the fuck did you eat breakfast?
Mcdonalds.

big breakfast and hot cakes with a large berry smoothie.
zeidmaan
+234|6412|Vienna

FloppY_ wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/892/rage1j.png
dont be hating, that comment is comedy gold

even if i am alot good at BF then them
FloppY_
­

zeidmaan wrote:

dont be hating, that comment is comedy gold

even if i am alot good at BF then them
o... k...
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

GullyFoyle wrote:

One or more of the weapons are re-tuned slightly, and the Russian Medic gets rid of the red hat.
Yeah, the standard red beret made you stand out life a blooming target.

Probably placebo effect, but I kill better with the SPECACT MG3 than the regular MG3.  But probably more a need to maintain the kill streak benefits.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6320|Graz, Austria

Ilocano wrote:

https://images.craigslist.org/3md3oe3l95Q35W15S3aal0528eca5696c193a.jpg
FloppY_
­

globefish23 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

http://images.craigslist.org/3md3oe3l95 … 6c193a.jpg
I was at work one day when I was younger and out of nowhere a guy wearing this walked past a doorway outside the shop.... It was a day-saving moment..
GullyFoyle
+25|5383
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State

Ilocano wrote:

GullyFoyle wrote:

Probably placebo effect, but I kill better with the SPECACT MG3 than the regular MG3.  But probably more a need to maintain the kill streak benefits.
those red berets screamed "snipe me!"

also made headshots a lot easier for me, lul, cause it's simply a matter of "align the red dots"
prototype
+52|6308
so if a guy with the new DLC dies and i pick up his kit will I have the DLC  ?

Last edited by prototype (2010-12-06 12:20:46)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

prototype wrote:

so if a guy with the new DLC dies and i pick up his kit will I have the DLC  ?
Yup, until you die or game ends.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

So then it's possible we can get those bronze stars without having to buy it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard