Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.
So after 12 weeks, I kinda lost interest in programming, until today. I hadn't been to class in two weeks, and had fallen behind. My lecturer was pretty pissed, so I struggled with the task he had set the class. After a while, I was completely fed up, then he came over and helped me, the result was this. Now, I know it's not amazing, compared to proper programs, but the fact that I managed to do it, starting out with around 40 errors and slowly figured out where the errors were coming from, to eventually get it to compile made me happy as fuck

Crap. Forgot to save the files onto my pen drive. Will get them tomorrow.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
hahahah yea C++ aint easy I remember taking it way back as an undergrad... gl "you can do it" (in Rob Schneider voice)
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6167|Sydney | ♥

Fkn C.

Useless piece of shit.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5476|Bolingbrook, Illinois
compilation of the program isn't the hard part
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.

HaiBai wrote:

compilation of the program isn't the hard part
When you've only been doing C++ for 12 weeks, everything is hard.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5476|Bolingbrook, Illinois
it just takes the right mindset.  i thought you had a problem with C++ itself, but it's more of you just not being used to it. if you keep trying, you'll get into a programming mindset.  just think logically 

also, im dont know about you, but my favorite part of programming and reverse engineering is the problem solving part.  i find it fun having to debug my programs and trying to figure out what's wrong with them.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6167|Sydney | ♥

HaiBai wrote:

it just takes the right mindset.  i thought you had a problem with C++ itself, but it's more of you just not being used to it. if you keep trying, you'll get into a programming mindset.  just think logically 

also, im dont know about you, but my favorite part of programming and reverse engineering is the problem solving part.  i find it fun having to debug my programs and trying to figure out what's wrong with them.
Same

First time i made a full working database written entirely in C# and LINQ, i sex'd up the joint
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard