so now im stuck in a death loop. great work
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6741|Riva, MD

RTHKI wrote:

so now im stuck in a death loop. great work
How do you that?

Walk in and out of a house while there's an assrape situation directly outside?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6310|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

_j5689_ wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Anyone know which of the player-houses is the biggest/best?

I'd like to just save up the 12000g for the best one, rather than buy Breezehome like I did on my old character...

Preferably something with alot of weapon-wallmounts
You know you can still buy all of them right?

I only have the Breezehome and the Riften home(with its incredibly gay name that I can't remember) and if you buy the enchantment room for the Riften one, there's three wall mounts and there's two manikins that you can put armor on.  The house itself is 8K and I think that upgrade is another 1K on top of it
I know I can buy them all, but why would I when I'll only end up using one, its not practical to store your stuff in 5 different locations when you can have them all in 1.

Bought the Riften place too with my old char. didn't even upgrade it since riften sucks arse if you RP a "good guy"...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6367

FatherTed wrote:

shame there's no way to remove quests from your journal. there's this one in the first major city that involves sneaking into some home and doing shit. except i like that family, we go drinking together

what are the consequences for working for the imperials or stormcloaks?
Ted, stop this nerd shit and get BF3
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6741|Riva, MD

FloppY_ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Anyone know which of the player-houses is the biggest/best?

I'd like to just save up the 12000g for the best one, rather than buy Breezehome like I did on my old character...

Preferably something with alot of weapon-wallmounts

I only have the Breezehome and the Riften home(with its incredibly gay name that I can't remember) and if you buy the enchantment room for the Riften one, there's three wall mounts and there's two manikins that you can put armor on.  The house itself is 8K and I think that upgrade is another 1K on top of it
I know I can buy them all, but why would I when I'll only end up using one, its not practical to store your stuff in 5 different locations when you can have them all in 1.

Bought the Riften place too with my old char. didn't even upgrade it since riften sucks arse if you RP a "good guy"...
That's pretty much what I do but it never hurts to have them all, and you have to buy a house in Riften to become a Thane there anyway.  And more wallmounts is always cooler, the Riften house has plenty of them once you upgrade it.

Not like money's that hard to come by in this game, if you were really grinding for it, you'd probably have enough to buy whichever house you wanted and all its upgrades within a few hours.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6562|Long Island, New York
How can you upgrade your house, speaking of that?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6310|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

_j5689_ wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

That's pretty much what I do but it never hurts to have them all, and you have to buy a house in Riften to become a Thane there anyway.  And more wallmounts is always cooler, the Riften house has plenty of them once you upgrade it.

Not like money's that hard to come by in this game, if you were really grinding for it, you'd probably have enough to buy whichever house you wanted and all its upgrades within a few hours.
I'd rather throw my spare gold towards ingredients for smithing to grind my smithing skill without having to spend 5-10 hours running around in mines watching my character chip away at rocks, than on houses I'll never use...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum

Poseidon wrote:

speak to whoever you bought it from (so for the first city the king guys arselicker) and they give you a list of upgrades
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6562|Long Island, New York

FatherTed wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

speak to whoever you bought it from (so for the first city the king guys arselicker) and they give you a list of upgrades
k good, i bought it in whiterun so i guess that's who. i'm broke now tho lol
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5989|London, England

I remember playing fable and mounting my expensive trophies in my house then selling the house. I then break into the house and steal my trophy back and buy the house at a reduced cost.

I do this every night with your son
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum

Poseidon wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

i like my whiterun house. near to a blacksmiths so i can grind that sweet sweet smithing
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6647|Little Bentcock
Level threeeeeee so far I think. stealth/archery/thief.

Stole myself an elven bow from a case that was locked with an expert lock already C:
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6741|Riva, MD

FatherTed wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i like my whiterun house. near to a blacksmiths so i can grind that sweet sweet smithing
For the first and probably cheapest house most people get, it's really not that bad of a house, I just don't like how my Housecarl likes to go in my room and repeatedly get up and open my door if it's closed(an upgrade makes your bedroom into its own room with a door) and then sit down in the chair next to it and get up and sit down repeatedly forever when she has her own room to do the same stupid shit with.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6599|London

SonderKommando wrote:

Sure wish I was playing Skyrim.  Between work, work, and the gym, I have like an hour of gaming a day tops...
Quit job or get fat.

Skyrim more important

Adams_BJ wrote:

Level threeeeeee so far I think. stealth/archery/thief.

Stole myself an elven bow from a case that was locked with an expert lock already C:
Nailing enemies with sneak headshots crits while their friends continue to patrol around them makes you feel like such a boss. The physics when an arrow kills someone is also incredibly satisfying. I'm so tempted just to leave my current playthrough on hold and start a stealth character for a bit.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6150|So Cal

Graphic-J wrote:

Yeah my aim is still perfect:

Continuing a precedent of shooting things in the ass;

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/TovarischZampolit/Random%20SS/ScreenShot3.jpg
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Adams_BJ
The stealth/thief playthrough that im doing (albeit only for a couple hours) has been very satisfying so far. Been spending a fair bit of time hunting and thieving and smithing. Not so much on quests. I want to set myself up a little first.

Also do you do more damage for headshots or is it just the entire body?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5989|London, England

but thats where poop comes from
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum
holy balls solitude is huge
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6717
Will I have a life if I play this?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2011-11-16 15:42:18)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6709|United States of America
Dragon helped me clear out a fort (Fort S.....something, south-ish of Rorikstead) AND got himself rather injured by the guards in the process so I could easily kill it; how nice.

Also
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Being a werewolf is THE BALLS. Humans don't stand a chance against you.
Adams_BJ

Superior Mind wrote:

Will I have a life if I play this?
yes. You can play 10 mins and leave if you have to, or you can play hours on end. I had no issue leaving it a few times last night to go out and do stuff
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6691

SonderKommando wrote:

Sure wish I was playing Skyrim.  Between work, work, and the gym, I have like an hour of gaming a day tops...
At least you have an hour of gaming a day.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6761|Oxferd Ohire
anyone else have a dragon die for no reason. tried to attack lydia then it was dead
aaaand now lydia is attacking a wall

Last edited by RTHKI (2011-11-16 17:48:16)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
is lydia hot? Should I get the nude mod just to see some titties when I loot them?
Ryan
+1,230|6867|Alberta, Canada

So what happens when you start a mission that is clearly too difficult to complete (as I am only level 8) and there are no save points before the mission? I'm doing Diplomatic Immunity, and I am literally stuck inside the Thalmor Embassy with no way out and my guy is too weak to fight the guards and wizards. Help?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard