Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

Bevo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Oh sweet jesus the irony.
matty posts retarded stuff that he knows is retarded

can't say the same for you here
Because I think Kanye's new album is above average? Uzique writes it off when he hasn't even heard it, as he always does with things.

He writes professional reviews though, shouldn't be fuckin' with that.

lol okay. And thinking because some minor underground rap artists are solid means the rap genre as a whole hasn't fallen since the 90's isn't retarded.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

mtb0minime wrote:

Uzique wrote:

poseidon your trolling style is so shit

you just end up exposing your own hideous shortcomings... and then you parody yourself?

you're the one that makes shitty films/tv shows over-intellectual. you're the one calling a kanye fucking west album an epoch-marking album.
http://lol.i.trollyou.com/LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.png

People will say Shifty or Finray are the epitome of this picture, though it's actually Poseidon who takes the cake.
actually perfect. actually perfect.

poseidon has this cool-kid braggadocio persona that, as soon as you scrutinize or laugh at, he gets all shifty and is like

EEEERM JUST JOKING, LOL GUYS, IM STILL :COOL:

no. you're a fucking dumb kid
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Can you listen to the album and give me one of your professional reviews, Uzique? I'm eager to learn from someone who is a pro in the intellectually stimulating genre of electronic music.

Last edited by Poseidon (2010-11-23 11:53:16)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
i've already listened to the album. i'm not listening to it again.

intellectually stimulating genre of electronic music? you do realize there is an entire sector of intellectual discourse on the arts, and music, right?

your superficial understanding of... pretty much everything... is as much embarrassing as it is funny
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas

Poseidon wrote:

Because I think Kanye's new album is above average? Uzique writes it off when he hasn't even heard it, as he always does with things.
Above average isn't the same as "top 20 of the decade" last i checked

lol okay. And thinking because some minor underground rap artists are solid means the rap genre as a whole hasn't fallen since the 90's isn't retarded.
you're extra dumb for thinking that media spoonfed popular shit defines the trend in music

sure that may be what the general public perceives, but it's such a tiny fraction of music as a whole
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Bevo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

you're extra dumb for thinking that media spoonfed popular shit defines the trend in music

sure that may be what the general public perceives, but it's such a tiny fraction of music as a whole
It is what it is, Bevo. If you don't want to agree with it fine, but genres are defined by what is listened to most. Not by some underground artists who maybe a thousand or so people have heard of.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas

Poseidon wrote:

It is what it is, Bevo. If you don't want to agree with it fine, but genres are defined by what is listened to most. Not by some underground artists who maybe a thousand or so people have heard of.
you're so narrow viewed it's painful

think what you want
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Bevo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

think what you want
I will.

You keep thinking Jedi Mind Tricks has nearly as much power in defining a genre as Lil' Wayne or Kanye.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Poseidon wrote:

genres are defined by what is listened to most. Not by some underground artists who maybe a thousand or so people have heard of.
FUCKING LOL!!!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

Poseidon wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

actually a genre is defined by the 'over-intellectualizing' critics, reviewers and industry that forms around music-discourse

the term 'mainstream moron' is defined by your painful self, though

GOOD JOB!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

I can't say I care less about Kanye, but since there is all those hoohah about it I'm curious to see what it's like.

I need a response from someone who isn't a dumbass. Worth downloading?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I know. I wish I listened to more Aphex Twin. Maybe then I'd know something about music. He's so underground and grooooovy.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

Poseidon wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

think what you want
I will.

You keep thinking Jedi Mind Tricks has nearly as much power in defining a genre as Lil' Wayne or Kanye.
haha the fact you use jedi mind tricks as an example of an 'underground minority' is amazing

poseidon is your cultural horizon actually any wider than your circle of braindead fucking broskis at pace? hahaha
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

Poseidon wrote:

I know. I wish I listened to more Aphex Twin. Maybe then I'd know something about music. He's so underground and grooooovy.
haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

what are you actually talking about
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Uzique wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Bevo wrote:

think what you want
I will.

haha the fact you use jedi mind tricks as an example of an 'underground minority' is amazing

poseidon is your cultural horizon actually any wider than your circle of braindead fucking broskis at pace? hahaha
Dunno man, my broskis here are pretty chill. We discuss Hemingway after cracking open some nattys.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
i just dont even
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
we need to do this more often.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
the most ridiculous thing about poseidon is that he mocks openly all the 'intellectual' stuff and parodizes it and jokes about how him and his friends are so super cool that they don't have to read hemingway and all that... but the whole time he is ACTUALLY a fucking moron. playing dumb whilst you have at least a wider awareness has some troll-tact. it has some (small) value. poseidon just openly gloats and laughs at how fucking stupid he is... and you know the whole time that there genuinely is NOTHING there beyond that. he's just a shallow, poorly educated idiot. and he's so oddly happy with it. happy enough to joke about it and act like he has some arrogant advantage because of it, for 3 whole pages. it really puzzles me how somebody can revel in being such a fucking failure at life. i don't know anything you do well other than performing as a douchey moron. gz i guess?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
You try too hard.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
try too hard at what exactly? where am i over-exerting myself? because i'm doing constructive things with my life and actually enjoy engaging my brain, whereas you're still at that pre-pubescent phase where you think acting like a fucking ignorant dumbass the whole time is 'cool' and a way to be 'socially accepted'? yeah i try too hard. i gladfully try way too fucking hard to not be anything like you in life, you absolute cretin.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
lolz
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

I will admit that Pos can be a successful troll. One time I was ripping on the Yankees so he got mad and starting posting pictures asking if I was mad. I was genuinely confused dumbfounded for a bit.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
lolz your parents probably divorced out of utter despair over what they had brought into this world

i would be pretty fucking ashamed if my son, a potentially middle-class, bright jewish young boy, was spending his days being a fucking dumbass at a shit university, proclaiming shitty black-superstar rap albums as the 'cultural highpoint' of the decade. where did it all go wrong?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

ok guys.  Let's get back on track discussing how great/shitty this album is.

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Uzique wrote:

lolz your parents probably divorced out of utter despair over what they had brought into this world

i would be pretty fucking ashamed if my son, a potentially middle-class, bright jewish young boy, was spending his days being a fucking dumbass at a shit university, proclaiming shitty black-superstar rap albums as the 'cultural highpoint' of the decade. where did it all go wrong?
i know, i bet they wish their son was at college spending most of his nights getting no sleep playing WoW into 5 in the morning... bet that'd make them proud

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard