DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6823|Disaster Free Zone

ghettoperson wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

First time I had a Four Loko, I had about a can and a half. I blacked out. I've drank it sparingly since then, but shit... just let me get drunk off of Vodka, Rum and Beer please. Of course, people are going to find a way to get the same effect anyways. No-Doz is the quickest solution. Buy some stock in the company that owns them.
Maybe you can explain this to me, because I've only had a small amount, but what is the difference between a Four Loko and a vodka Red Bull? Why would you be fucked up after a Four Loko and not a vodka Red Bull or two? I keep reading posts from people talking about how "they were like totally wasted man" after drinking these things, and all I can think is they must be totally inexperienced drinkers or something.
It is the US. They think a good way to get pissed is with light beer...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5500|London, England

ghettoperson wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

First time I had a Four Loko, I had about a can and a half. I blacked out. I've drank it sparingly since then, but shit... just let me get drunk off of Vodka, Rum and Beer please. Of course, people are going to find a way to get the same effect anyways. No-Doz is the quickest solution. Buy some stock in the company that owns them.
Maybe you can explain this to me, because I've only had a small amount, but what is the difference between a Four Loko and a vodka Red Bull? Why would you be fucked up after a Four Loko and not a vodka Red Bull or two? I keep reading posts from people talking about how "they were like totally wasted man" after drinking these things, and all I can think is they must be totally inexperienced drinkers or something.
In high school, these were the kids claiming to be drunk off of a half a wine cooler. Then they get to college and binge drink. Some die. Idiots like Poseidon blame the alcohol and/or people who provided it instead of the person that willingly consumed it. Dead people are never the cause, they are the victim. They are some piece of shits precious child and it would be rude to hold them liable. The problem with this is... Four Loko is a fad, just like Schmirnoff Ice was before it. What we need are parents who decide to worry about their own kid instead of trying to ban everything said kid touches. Cell phones increase the rate of sex among teens. Let's ban cell phones! Morons.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6791

I don't think I've ever gotten laid thanks to a cell phone.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

ghettoperson wrote:

I don't think I've ever gotten laid thanks to a cell phone.
Haven't you heard? Teens that text message each other have a higher rate of sexuality! Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that teens that text each other tend to be more socially active, and thus more sexually active, with or without cell phones. It's the cell phones fault. Parents should confiscate their teens phones to be safe!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Brasso
+1,549|6772

FEOS wrote:

Brasso wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

So when should I expect them to ban Red Bull and Coca Cola? They're common mixers and contain caffeine.
this and

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

That's kind of silly. People can still mix alcohol and coffee.
gross
Irish coffee is quite tasty.
but i dont like coffee
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6141|Vortex Ring State

Brasso wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Brasso wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

So when should I expect them to ban Red Bull and Coca Cola? They're common mixers and contain caffeine.
this and

gross
Irish coffee is quite tasty.
but i dont like coffee
tea?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6791

No! Whisky in tea is awful, I think it's something to do with the milk.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

ghettoperson wrote:

milk? in tea?
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

milk? in tea?
now THAT tastes awful, milk and tea
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5379|Cleveland, Ohio

JohnG@lt wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

milk? in tea?
my uncle married a brit and they only way he could drink tea was to put milk in it
ghettoperson
+1,943|6791

JohnG@lt wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

milk? in tea?
What, you drink it black? Coffee should be black, tea should not.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

ghettoperson wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

milk? in tea?
You have it backwards.
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

milk? in tea?
You have it backwards.
both should be black

but you add milk to coffee and not tea
11 Bravo
Banned
who gives a fuck they are both just a delivery device for an addictive mind altering drug
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

who gives a fuck they are both just a delivery device for an addictive mind altering drug
Everything is mind altering. A banana is mind altering as it contains potassium and other chemicals which the body processes. The mind and body never stay in stasis and are constantly being altered by their surroundings. Everything from the heat, to the cold, to reading a paragraph on the internet alters the mind.
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
most people dont need a banana to begin their work day, john

i mean do you see as many banana stores as you do starbucks?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

Starbucks sells bananas, so yes.
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
ya i bet thats what keeps them in business....banana sales.  srsly shut up
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

ya i bet thats what keeps them in business....banana sales.  srsly shut up
Shrug, I just think the purist straightedge mentality is retarded. I happen to be drinking a cup of coffee right now, I don't need it, and I'm certainly not addicted to it, I just happen to like the taste, a warm drink, and the fact that it helps wake me up a bit is a bonus.
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
i dont drink beer cuz i like the taste......
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

Then you're not drinking the right beer. Are you 14? You don't have to get drunk every time you feel like having a beer.
-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6547|North Carolina

11 Bravo wrote:

I do, aside from the obvious mental effects.

Granted, if I drank PBR, it certainly would not be for the taste.
11 Bravo
Banned

JohnG@lt wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Then you're not drinking the right beer. Are you 14? You don't have to get drunk every time you feel like having a beer.
i dont get drunk.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6791

11 Bravo wrote:

https://the-op.com/images/bananagrabber.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i dont get drunk.
Obviously. I rarely get drunk, but I do drink. I happen to enjoy the taste.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard