Presence
+2|6317
Any of you guys still play? I lurk here from time to time, never really posted, and I just started bf2ing again.  There doesn't seem to be many servers left, was just curious if theres anybody left out there
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State
some of us still play

not me since I cba to re-download the HUEG 1.5 patch after formatting my disk
t0mhank5
+319|6711|Surge
I play. I know a few people who play. Try getting on ATF Hump em and Dump em; it's the last great rotation server out there. I spend 90% of my time there.
carnold40
+1|4911
I still play. I had stopped playing for about 5 years, but about a month ago I re-installed it & got back onto my old account. I've been totally addicted ever since!
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6680|S.E. United States
think I might retire. after installing and playing PR0957 I cant find myself going back to bf2. besides server activity is way down and finally after 5 yrs bf2 may be fading away..

it was a great 5 yrs, but I find it much more rewarding with the teamwork involved in PR.

farewell bf2
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State
just PR from now on?
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6239|Man Diego

t0mhank5 wrote:

I play. I know a few people who play. Try getting on ATF Hump em and Dump em; it's the last great rotation server out there. I spend 90% of my time there.
This, or LeetServers & USQC have a pretty good rotation as well.  Depends on how many players you like.  The two I listed are 64 player.  The one T0m listed is 32 player.  I still play pretty frequently.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6680|S.E. United States

Trotskygrad wrote:

just PR from now on?
I may break down and get bc2 now that price is cheap. but no hurry on that, it really doesnt look as appealing as bf2 did when it came out to me.

as for pc, yea just PR.

some cod4 on xbox 360

Im not a mad gamer so walking away from bf2 will not be hard at all. 5 years is plenty of time to spend on one game.

besides, to me, the latest PR is pretty awesome..
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
ebug still plays...
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6288|Pacific NW, USA
I will play every so often.  Mostly the EF Great Wall server.  But I will jump on a rotation server if it's populated.

Most of my game time goes to BC2 on 360 but when my wife is using the TV/XBOX i'll jump on BF2.  I still enjoy BF2 more but most of my friends are lame console gamers so I spend most of my time on BC2 for the team play.   Plus it helps that I have a M&K translator so I raep all the controller tards.
User007Gamer
???
+21|5981|Dubai, UAE
I play regularly, don't plan on stopping any time soon.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

PigPopTart wrote:

I will play every so often.  Mostly the EF Great Wall server.  But I will jump on a rotation server if it's populated.

Most of my game time goes to BC2 on 360 but when my wife is using the TV/XBOX i'll jump on BF2.  I still enjoy BF2 more but most of my friends are lame console gamers so I spend most of my time on BC2 for the team play.   Plus it helps that I have a M&K translator so I raep all the controller tards.
is that the IO 32slot server? i used to play on that but it doesn't appear on my list
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
Its the WARCAMP 24/7 INFANTRY 48 slot, 32 size server. ip: 216.246.49.116:16567

pretty much the only populated great wall server.  Benelli M4 = reap on that map.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5912|...

ugh...I can't even get it to work right.  For some reason my password isn't working...trying to change it is failing...then I started a new account just to be able to play and it says my CD key isn't valid...wtf. 

pissed.

oh, then I try uninstall/reinstall...won't let me switch to the 2nd CD...FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

whatev...over.
Presence
+2|6317
Thats awesome guy's, and tucker that is kinda shit tbh.  There any good inf servers with a rotation left?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

Presence wrote:

Thats awesome guy's, and tucker that is kinda shit tbh.  There any good inf servers with a rotation left?
the ATF 32man has an inf rotation once a week iirc
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GullyFoyle
+25|5385
I just figured out how to mod BF2 maps, and I have spent way more time than it's worth (at this point), modding maps to play the DCON mod Capture the flag game mode on.
I have focussed on locating and converting lot of BF1942 remakes.   Berlin, Bocage, Iwo Jima, etc.

I'm in a group that plays once a week, on Wednesday nights,  for a few hours.  It's the highlight of my week.  Nice to finally have some new maps after doing this for years.

It's been about two months since I played BFBC2 for more than 5 minutes.  Will jump back in when new maps finally arrive.
CJFF Balnk
+2|6725|Baltimore Maryland
I do.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I played a little today, actually. Couple thousand points til I rank up and then I'll probably quit for good. In ye olde days that would take me a couple weeks at most. Don't think I'll get my bird until 2011 though.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
i need like 20k points for the last unlock rank cant remember the logon details (or even char name) for my first soldier
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
Only thing keeping me from a 4star is time in armor, a lot of time.  I never really liked tank whoring. i'll never make it to 4 star because of it.

/life
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I've never even made it to the last set of weapon unlocks yet...

Didn't buy the game untill I got bored of BF2142
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
2142 still activeish?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

FatherTed wrote:

2142 still activeish?
I dunno, haven't played for years
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!
Me and Freezer7Pro as you might know still play , it's more or less chopper team / fighter team /bomber team the whole time , but it's fun and when we get tired and can't concentrate we just dick around as inf wich is hillarious , camping inside the dam at kubra claywh0re + support after all the flags are taken is just awsome

5 years and I still don't get tired of this game in the long run ... atleast not enough to quit

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it :      BF2 4 ever <3

I have my hopes high for bf3 hoping it will take me away atleast a little bit like bf2 did , all the excitement , expectation , and waiting for the game /new teasers .

Man I miss the days of glory!

Last edited by thepilot91 (2010-11-22 12:59:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard