Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA
thats the error i get . i was just playing an hour ago and logged off to do some other work and now i cant get past this error. its been 3 days! PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by Acrnstlkr (2010-10-28 18:21:25)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Acrnstlkr wrote:

thats the error i get eo. i waogjust pfaying an hour ago.  i logged offannd wo i d on loge othPL thingELnd now i cant log in. PLEASE HELP!
omg

Get sober or seek professional help please...

Otherwise, stop typing on your keyboard with your face plz
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
YOU ARE HUGE CYBER DEMON, THAT MEANS YOU MUST HAVE HUGE GUTS!!

Spoiler (highlight to read):
RIP AND TEAR!
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5969|The Mitten
Supah, is that you?

email ur reply back asap
EE (hats
Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA
wow that is weird
Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA
i said that is the error i get when i try to log in.
Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA
Nothing??? nobody has had this problem?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

personally, i don't play bc2. but, i will tell you, if you back to the first post, and hit "edit" and make it readable, you'll get an honest answer to your question.

if you don't edit your first post, we'll know you*re just fucking with us, and you'll be on your own.
Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA

burnzz wrote:

personally, i don't play bc2. but, i will tell you, if you back to the first post, and hit "edit" and make it readable, you'll get an honest answer to your question.

if you don't edit your first post, wwi27ll know you*re just fucking with us, and you'll %0 on yoAo own.
ok fixed, now help me!!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Acrnstlkr wrote:

burnzz wrote:

if you don't edit your first post, wwi27ll know you*re just fucking with us, and you'll %0 on yoAo own.
ok fixed, now help me!!
fixt
Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA

burnzz wrote:

Acrnstlkr wrote:

burnzz wrote:

ok fixed, now help me!!
fixt
Wow thanks how can i thank u enough
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
start by saying thankyou
Tu Stultus Es
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

you*re welcome, thanks for fucking with my post.
Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA

burnzz wrote:

you*re welcome, thanks for fucking with my post.
ok i didnt fuck with your post and i didnt fuck with my post, why would I ? i am lagit i think my browser is broken or the connection is fucky, im not trying to piss u off!
Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA
common guys any hints, dont leave me to the wolves, this was a helpful forum when i joined now it seem like everyone is out to burn a guy.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Acrnstlkr wrote:

common guys any hints, dont leave me to the wolves, this was a helpful forum when i joined now it seem like everyone is out to burn a guy.
ok - since i'm dealing with a windows issue right now, and you just said your browsers broken -

back up any important data.

put your Windows disc in the drive.

reboot.

follow the instructions . . .  seriously, you have system problems, not a problem with your game.
Chou
+737|6761

burnzz wrote:

Acrnstlkr wrote:

ok - since i'm dealing with a windows issue right now, and you just said your browsers broken -

back up any important data.

put your Windows disc in the drive.

reboot.

follow the instructions . . .  seriously, you have system problems, not a problem with your game.
I can confirm this, did it weekly before I bought a new system.
Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA
ok reformat and reload everything for a connection error? agh dont think i need to go that deep. i was just playing this game. im looking more for someone with a simalar issue.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
do people still defrag?
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I got disconnected with the same error a few times yesterday when playing on the PS3. It must be an EA issue.

You can put in a problem ticket at their customer service website if you have the time.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
finray, google would bring him here, u faggot.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
that thread is no help.  srsly get fucked mr tech team.  stupid mods.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
I was proving this site wouldn't be the first result, retard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard