Andrew Cuomo6%6% - 2
Warren Redlich0%0% - 0
Howie Hawkins9%9% - 3
Charles Barron12%12% - 4
Total: 31
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6724
If I make it to the polls tomorrow, I'll be voting Hawkins probably. Maybe Davis...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5389|London, England

Poseidon wrote:

Yes, because Paladino would've not only corrected the course of this state, he would've propelled us to fiscal glory and have the budget greener than the grass on a sunday morning!

I prefer Cuomo's plan. It's that simple. Cuomo actually says pretty clearly that "we cannot tax ourselves out of a deficit". His policies are actually a bit similar to Paladino's. But of course because Cuomo is the son of a former governor, he's one of those Albany insiders that's going to run us into the ground! The fear of career politicians makes me laugh sometimes. We have a non-career politician in the White House right now. That's going pretty well.
You're a lost cause. Enjoy your swan dive into liberal oblivion and the complete absence of logic that it delivers.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Superior Mind wrote:

If I make it to the polls tomorrow, I'll be voting Hawkins probably. Maybe Davis...
Quit smokin' the buddha. It's next Tuesday, not tomorrow.

Edit - Since when can hadji's vote? Wtf?

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-10-25 20:39:31)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6569|Long Island, New York

JohnG@lt wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Yes, because Paladino would've not only corrected the course of this state, he would've propelled us to fiscal glory and have the budget greener than the grass on a sunday morning!

I prefer Cuomo's plan. It's that simple. Cuomo actually says pretty clearly that "we cannot tax ourselves out of a deficit". His policies are actually a bit similar to Paladino's. But of course because Cuomo is the son of a former governor, he's one of those Albany insiders that's going to run us into the ground! The fear of career politicians makes me laugh sometimes. We have a non-career politician in the White House right now. That's going pretty well.
You're a lost cause. Enjoy your swan dive into liberal oblivion and the complete absence of logic that it delivers.
Ah yes, lump me into the "liberal" category because I don't support the guy running for office who's a bigot.

And the absence of logic lies with me...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6724

JohnG@lt wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Quit smokin' the buddha. It's next Tuesday, not tomorrow.

Edit - Since when can hadji's vote? Wtf?
Oh woops.

You think I'm a hadji? lol
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Poseidon wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Ah yes, lump me into the "liberal" category because I don't support the guy running for office who's a bigot.

And the absence of logic lies with me...
You have the same opportunity that I am exercising. You don't have to vote for Cuomo or Paladino. I despise both of them, hence this poll.
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5730
Sup mind is Jewish, John.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6706|Canberra, AUS
Haha, very predictable that the candidate whose major policy platform is legalizing prostitution would be ahead by a huge margin here.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6724

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Dammit, Jesus. I wanted to ride this one out for a while.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6442|'Murka

Superior Mind wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Dammit, Jesus. I wanted to ride this one out for a while.
You really shouldn't take his name in vain like that.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Did I confuse you two?
-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6436|North Carolina

Spark wrote:

Haha, very predictable that the candidate whose major policy platform is legalizing prostitution would be ahead by a huge margin here.
It's not about that, it's about the weed. 
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6030|Vortex Ring State
McMillan FTW
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:V203Z5Tn0kgnpM:https://www.mcmillan09.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/jimmies_face.jpg&t=1

https://www.tokeofthetown.com/2010/08/17/legalize-pot.jpeg

https://archives.buffalorising.com/img/img_entries/w600/20000.jpg

https://gaysocialites.com/photos/andrew_cuomo_march_announce.jpg

https://yonkerstribune.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345159b169e20133f2789ec8970b-200wi

https://911truthnews.com/wp-content/uploads/HowieHawkins2.jpg

https://www.justiceforsean.net/charles_barron-wall_street.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6652|London, England
Has anyone ever in the recent history of the United States won an election (of any kind) outside of Republicans and Democrats?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6747

Mekstizzle wrote:

Has anyone ever in the recent history of the United States won an election (of any kind) outside of Republicans and Democrats?
there are a couple of independents.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6652|London, England
Ok, anyone in another political party besides Republicans and Democrats.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5290|foggy bottom

Mekstizzle wrote:

yes,  local elections usually have a bunch of different parties getting in.
Tu Stultus Es
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6161|North Tonawanda, NY
I'm going to vote for Paladino next Tuesday.  He won't win though...his open-mouth insert-foot tactics have pretty much guaranteed Cuomo's victory.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6528

hey, if paladino wins, will you send me the victory e-mail? it's gotta be good . . .
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6569|Long Island, New York

Mekstizzle wrote:

Ok, anyone in another political party besides Republicans and Democrats.
Ross Perot received a nice chunk of the vote.

But on a major scale with actual victory...

Bloomberg (NYC mayor) is now an independent. Joe Lieberman also ran as an independent and won. Other than that I'm not sure.

Last edited by Poseidon (2010-10-26 15:40:38)

Ticia
+73|5366
When in doubt vote for the prettiest. The tranny is your candidate
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6436|North Carolina

Ticia wrote:

When in doubt vote for the prettiest. The tranny is your candidate
Davis does look very androgynous.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard