Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

thats the same as the jews were before the holocaust, almost
We're coming for you brownie. Our lynch mobs are forming as we speak.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
I am well armed and trained and experienced
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

I am well armed and trained and experienced
We have blankets full of smallpox.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
im also vaccinated
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
I eat anthrax for breakfast
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

im also vaccinated
Vaccine wears off dontchaknow.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
after like 20 years for the small pox.  I dont know how long for anthrax but I recieved more shots than i needed for that one.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

after like 20 years for the small pox.  I dont know how long for anthrax but I recieved more shots than i needed for that one.
I only got one anthrax shot. I hid when it came time for the boosters.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
I think I got 5 or 6

I kept losing my shot record card and they kept losing my medical file

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-10-18 11:17:12)

Tu Stultus Es
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6696|NJ
Well it seems that the Citizens are bogged down with the cost of living in their country while the Immigrants don't have any debts and probably get assistance so they can breed as many children as they can.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well it seems that the Citizens are bogged down with the cost of living in their country while the Immigrants don't have any debts and probably get assistance so they can breed as many children as they can.
Dude, it's 2.1% of the population, and they're not all sucking at the government teat. They just make an easy fall guy and target for other peoples hatred. Same as what goes on in this country. Mexicans are a convenient scapegoat for idiots who need someone further down the food chain to kick now that blacks are untouchable.
-Frederick Bastiat
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ

JohnG@lt wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Dude, it's 2.1% of the population, and they're not all sucking at the government teat. They just make an easy fall guy and target for other peoples hatred. Same as what goes on in this country. Mexicans are a convenient scapegoat for idiots who need someone further down the food chain to kick now that blacks are untouchable.
That's racist... I'm saying in this country and probably all other not 3rd world countries we get bullied by minority groups. Why is that, as a society we shouldn't be catering to people who come here. Is that so hard to understand, that if you continually cater to them and they have the same Ideals as their homeland, that's what your country is going to become?

I don't care about Germany and what they're doing, at this rate why don't we just get a globalized government and do away with country borders?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Sorry I'm bullying you guys. I'll lay off the white girls.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Macbeth wrote:

thought you were into asians?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

cpt.fass1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

That's racist... I'm saying in this country and probably all other not 3rd world countries we get bullied by minority groups. Why is that, as a society we shouldn't be catering to people who come here. Is that so hard to understand, that if you continually cater to them and they have the same Ideals as their homeland, that's what your country is going to become?

I don't care about Germany and what they're doing, at this rate why don't we just get a globalized government and do away with country borders?
No borders, no governments. I'm down
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

Quit being racist.
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

JohnG@lt wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

JohnG@lt wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

leave the UN in charge
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

JohnG@lt wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

mr.hrundi wrote:

Germany does need immigration to support the social system and the economy, but accepting the language of immigrants as an official language would blow the whole thing out of proportion. Yes, there are many Turks in Germany, but those who don't try to integrate are only a part of them. Many are integrated, speak german, have a good education and a good job. The rest is a minority. A problematic minority, but a minority. It would be like having Chinese as official language in the US because of the Chinese immigrants.
Do you think that Germans will eventually increase their birthrate, or will Germany most likely be an ethnically Turkish majority country in about 30 years or so?   I know that's a highly speculative question, but I'm just interested in getting your perspective on this as a German citizen.
You do realize that Turks only make up 2.1% of the population?
Well, Germany's overall birth rate is 1.37 births per woman.  It has been declining for years now.  Now, it is true that East Germans tend to have a slightly higher birth rate than West Germans, but this is still considerably lower than the birth rate in Turkey.

Germany's birth rate by a different measure is 8.18 births per 1,000 people per year.

Turkey's birth rate is 18.66 births per 1,000 people per year.

If we assume that Germany's birth rate continues to decline, then immigration will be needed for the reasons mentioned earlier.  Since Turks would appear to be the most interested in coming to Germany, then it would logically follow that Turks would rise in percentage among the German population.  As the needs to sustain the current social system become more pressing with an aging population, there will be more encouragement of immigration to Germany to fill the various jobs associated with this advancing of age.

Last edited by Turquoise (2010-10-18 11:44:56)

Turquoise
O Canada

JohnG@lt wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

The Constitution would be gone as well too. 
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Give me 6 months. I'll get the German birth rate  to double.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

But they'd be half brown. That would defeat the purpose.
-Frederick Bastiat
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ

Turquoise wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Do you think that Germans will eventually increase their birthrate, or will Germany most likely be an ethnically Turkish majority country in about 30 years or so?   I know that's a highly speculative question, but I'm just interested in getting your perspective on this as a German citizen.
Well, Germany's overall birth rate is 1.37 births per woman.  It has been declining for years now.  Now, it is true that East Germans tend to have a slightly higher birth rate than West Germans, but this is still considerably lower than the birth rate in Turkey.

Germany's birth rate by a different measure is 8.18 births per 1,000 people per year.

If we assume that Germany's birth rate continues to decline, then immigration will be needed for the reasons mentioned earlier.  Since Turks would appear to be the most interested in coming to Germany, then it would logically follow that Turks would rise in percentage among the German population.  As the needs to sustain the current social system become more pressing with an aging population, there will be more encouragement of immigration to Germany to fill the various jobs associated with this advancing of age.
What I"m saying is that the Germany birth rate is declining cause the cost of living is going up. Having the immigrants move in might be good for the labor movement but they ride on the social services. Meaning that the Germans have to pay more for the cheap labor, making it harder for them to afford the cost of more children.
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ

JohnG@lt wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

But they'd be half brown. That would defeat the purpose.
He's talking about the Ugly friend syndrome. Where they'll re fall in love with their men and make babies because they see what's on the other side.
Turquoise
O Canada

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

What I"m saying is that the Germany birth rate is declining cause the cost of living is going up. Having the immigrants move in might be good for the labor movement but they ride on the social services. Meaning that the Germans have to pay more for the cheap labor, making it harder for them to afford the cost of more children.
The costs of paying for the elderly's retirement funds is much higher than the costs associated with immigration.  This is why more immigration equals more payers into the system to fund retirement (and medical) related entitlements.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard