cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6472|Kakanien
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

This is good stuff (despite the stupid music in the beginning and between)

On behalf of myself, we didn't get to vote on the Lisbon treaty and I still can't tell you the name of the President of the E.U., even if I just heard it. That goes for Ashton aswell.

Appointment =/= Election
I need around tree fiddy.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
EU president seems like a bitch lel. that ukip dude was pretty cool tbh
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

DonFck wrote:

This is good stuff (despite the stupid music in the beginning and between)

On behalf of myself, we didn't get to vote on the Lisbon treaty and I still can't tell you the name of the President of the E.U., even if I just heard it. That goes for Ashton aswell.

Appointment =/= Election
Herman van Rompuy.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Good video, would sit better in dst perhaps.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6472|Kakanien
guy has a point but he acts like a douche

besides, you must never let the people decide about every (or even most of) political question at hand. take the death penalty, for example. if you made a plebiscite on it some days after some pedo has raped and killed a child, you would probably get more than a 70% majority voting for the death penalty...
jord
I wouldn't say he acts like a douche. He's an elected member of a political party that staunchly opposes the current EU systems and conveyed his message in a more coherent and neutral manner than that other MEP replied to him. It was also amusing the president didn't offer any kind of explanation as to what exactly he found inappropriate. Perhaps the speech was too eventful for him...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

jord wrote:

I wouldn't say he acts like a douche. He's an elected member of a political party that staunchly opposes the current EU systems and conveyed his message in a more coherent and neutral manner than that other MEP replied to him. It was also amusing the president didn't offer any kind of explanation as to what exactly he found inappropriate. Perhaps the speech was too eventful for him...
i found it funny the monkey throwing shit thing wasn't offensive but him talking about how undemocratic the EU is offensive. shits hilarious.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6411|Belgium

Cybargs wrote:

The President of the European Union wasn't in that video. Jerzy Buzek is the president of the European Parliament.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6518|Πάϊ

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

besides, you must never let the people decide about every (or even most of) political question at hand. take the death penalty, for example. if you made a plebiscite on it some days after some pedo has raped and killed a child, you would probably get more than a 70% majority voting for the death penalty...
I'm sorry but your example is completely irrelevant. First of all it's not political. There's the judicial system for cases like that, and there are laws in place to prevent the accused from the mob, and it all works fine on the basic and absolutely fair premise that one is innocent until proven guilty.

The Lisbon Treaty and whether the people of Europe should let it nullify their constitutions, now that's a whole different ball game. Clearly you can see it's not "just any" political question. For example according to the Greek Constitution, it is illegal for elected representatives to vote a law or otherwise act in any way that is not in accordance with the Constitution. It is also illegal for them to pass on their juristiction for matters that concern the Greek people to third parties - especially when the latter are not even Greek citizens and have not been elected by the people of this country.

So when you have people working for the European Union - paid by us ffs! - whose job is to undermine the efforts to resolve this matter as it should, if we want to call this fucking system a democracy - through a referendum, then there's something terribly wrong with the people we've elected and the line they've taken and we need to get our shit fixed pronto. The guy looks like a duche but he's right on this...
ƒ³
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

The President of the European Union wasn't in that video. Jerzy Buzek is the president of the European Parliament.
shouldve made it clear the president of the committee or whatever seems like a bitch.
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6668|Up North
Very nice find and it proves what Ive always said fuck the european union, Im sick and tired of tax money going to poor shithole european countries, specially Poland, I mean ffs they dont even use the money for something constructive, and the rest of the money goes to way overpaid politicians who are NOT elected, and dont do jack all...
jord
Especially Poland? Lolwtf.
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6668|Up North
Yes especially Poland, do you know how much they contribute with compared to what they recieve, its absolutely ridiculous.

And since we got open borders they all come here stealing, robbing, and top of that claiming various kinds of welfare.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Yes especially Poland, do you know how much they contribute with compared to what they recieve, its absolutely ridiculous.

And since we got open borders they all come here stealing, robbing, and top of that claiming various kinds of welfare.
Denmark. Fuck yeah.

https://i53.tinypic.com/oucqq8.jpg

Poland's industry contributes to the EU a hell of a lot more than a country that doesn't actually produce.
jord
Poland isn't the worst, that's why I found "especially poland" strange. It was popular to rag on the Poles a few years back for the old "they tuk r jorbs" thing but it was inevitable, generally they have a better work ethic than joe englishman and as such emmigrate here for the better standard of living.

I believe Greece is the money sinkhole right now, another negative for the EU.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

Greece is the money sinkhole
Rumania is the human rights violation country
Hungary produces environmental disasters
France is racist and send back everyone
Finland along with Sweden are pumping up real-estate prices, making a mini bubble
Italy is run by a despot with whitened teeth
Poland makes stuff and produces lots of E.g. naval engineers and construction workers.

Denmark just sits there, making Legos, feeling good about themselves, thinking "damn Polacks".
jord
I believe France wanted one of our aircraft carriers a while back, the scoundrels.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA
I take it the Polacks are the Mexicans of Europe.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
jord
It's not really a Polish thing. It's just logic, there's a better standard of living if you're an Eastern european that is willing to work hard thus you head West. It's legal and there's a cap on immigration. I believe your problem is mainly unskilled Mexican illegal immigration.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
Guy was 100% right. Leave now before it's too late. The EU is a trainwreck of epic proportions and mammoth bureaucratic costs waiting to happen. The only people that will benefit from the EU are career political people who seek power over others while avoiding at all costs the real world.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Yeah, people are stupid. Better to have people who think they are smart making everyones decisions for them.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6668|Up North
We dont produce anything?

haha Finland wtf are you?

The inbred outcome of Russia and Sweden...

I worked with alot of Finnish people over the years, damn you people are some weirdest people I ever met.

I remember this one guy in his freetime he liked to hang from a ceiling with hooks that was in his back (in the flesh)

Really what do you produce besides cellphones, and what does Lars Ulrich have to do with anything, the man doesnt even live here.

And dont hate us cause our standard of living is better than yours.

France is also racist because they send thieving cunts home?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dr.PhiL wrote:

We dont produce anything?

haha Finland wtf are you?

The inbred outcome of Russia and Sweden...

I worked with alot of Finnish people over the years, damn you people are some weirdest people I ever met.

I remember this one guy in his freetime he liked to hang from a ceiling with hooks that was in his back (in the flesh)

Really what do you produce besides cellphones, and what does Lars Ulrich have to do with anything, the man doesnt even live here.

And dont hate us cause our standard of living is better than yours.

France is also racist because they send thieving cunts home?
PERKELE!
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Back in high school my history teacher showed us a video of Polish soldiers on horses charging against German tanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard