Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

Someone do me, what ideology do I come off as?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6412|North Carolina

Cybargs wrote:

turq just got spanked
You'll have to elaborate.  I have you know who on ignore.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
engrish motherfucker do you speak it

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SOc5sdrrfRI/AAAAAAAACtA/hjuYF5YeOr8/s400/not+listening.jpg

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-10-11 08:57:55)

Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
damn it turq, if it makes you feel better I told myself last night I was going to use this time to study for an exam im having today.  needless to say, I didnt.  I would love to address your last post but Im 10 minutes away from being late and I need to buy a blue book for the test.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5365|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

damn it turq, if it makes you feel better I told myself last night I was going to use this time to study for an exam im having today.  needless to say, I didnt.  I would love to address your last post but Im 10 minutes away from being late and I need to buy a blue book for the test.
Why the F do you have class today?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5706
It's because he lives in California.

Off to work now.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Off to work now.
they also start school in mid september lel
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Off to work now.
weird because i don't have work today...
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5244|Cleveland, Ohio
arent you in IT or something?  meh they use every excuse not to work.  might as well be french air traffic controllers
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6190|Ireland
Quick Vote:  Who thinks the terrorist are the good guys and the US troops are bad?

Now, who thinks the US troops are at fault for Killing the stupid brit that was captured by murdering terrorist that have been know to kill civilians by cutting off their heads, torture, wiring retards with C4............

Sorry Jerkoise, you lose.
Turquoise
O Canada

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Quick Vote:  Who thinks the terrorist are the good guys and the US troops are bad?

Now, who thinks the US troops are at fault for Killing the stupid brit that was captured by murdering terrorist that have been know to kill civilians by cutting off their heads, torture, wiring retards with C4............

Glorious Leader says you are all terrorists... 
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.

Lotta_Drool wrote:

She wasn't half as stupid as you regularly make yourself out to be. Seriously take it down a few notches its tiring.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6418|'Murka

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Is it possible for you guys to understand the difference between constructive criticism and just trolling?

It's a valid point to emphasize that our forces may have disregarded sound advice that may have kept her from getting killed.

I don't think this is about blame.  Cool the emotions for once and try to be logical about this.
i am logical.....i know resue missions...and i know how fucking wrong the media is about them.....and how full of shit the afghans are
You should know by now that I'm no fan of Afghanistan.  If it was my choice, we'd already be out of there.  Still, I think it's probably a good idea to examine this mission and figure out what could be done better to prevent hostages from getting killed.

If it turns out that one of our grenades actually killed this woman, then it's probably a good idea to figure out how to minimize the chances of this happening again.

Maybe the story is full of shit.  I wouldn't know, but I can at least attempt to figure more out by doing some research.  Beduin is just posting a story about this situation.  I don't see how that should automatically deserve an overreaction in response.
Don't you think that, regardless of what happened on the op, that's exactly what is going on right now? Every mission is dissected eight ways from Sunday to determine what went right, what went wrong, what is a best practice to incorporate in later ops, and what needs to be fixed. Every op--even the ones that seem to go without a hitch.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada

FEOS wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i am logical.....i know resue missions...and i know how fucking wrong the media is about them.....and how full of shit the afghans are
You should know by now that I'm no fan of Afghanistan.  If it was my choice, we'd already be out of there.  Still, I think it's probably a good idea to examine this mission and figure out what could be done better to prevent hostages from getting killed.

If it turns out that one of our grenades actually killed this woman, then it's probably a good idea to figure out how to minimize the chances of this happening again.

Maybe the story is full of shit.  I wouldn't know, but I can at least attempt to figure more out by doing some research.  Beduin is just posting a story about this situation.  I don't see how that should automatically deserve an overreaction in response.
Don't you think that, regardless of what happened on the op, that's exactly what is going on right now? Every mission is dissected eight ways from Sunday to determine what went right, what went wrong, what is a best practice to incorporate in later ops, and what needs to be fixed. Every op--even the ones that seem to go without a hitch.
I wouldn't know, and apparently, it's not acceptable for me to ask.   Maybe Glorious Leader would know.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5244|Cleveland, Ohio
please move to canada
Turquoise
O Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

please move to canada
Canada still has internet, you know... 
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Why the F do you have class today?
cus the only day off is on veterans day.  Im on the quarter system.  10 weeks of class twice a week so days off of class are few and far between.

jeses christ turq, you need to seriously step outside of your house every once and a while.  I dont care enough about you, why on earth do you care about what I say?
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
I never realized getting owned by me could be so traumatic
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom

Turquoise wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I never realized getting owned by me could be so traumatic
Let's see...  weren't you the one saying I was full of myself in that other thread about moderates being sick of extremists?

Look in the mirror sometime.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl … tml?cat=72
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
you didnt read the link did ya.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
my dog has a wider, stronger grasp on the things you take position on than you do

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-10-11 14:14:28)

Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
that was weak
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
lol dude, didnt you write you were going to ignore me two pages ago.  Its only obvious your feelings are hurt and Im having a great time seeing it.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
wow sadist, didnt think I was causing that much pain.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard