UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA

jord wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

dayarath wrote:

everyone likes drama
Pace created generic "real world facts" threads which weren't that annoying until they became the center of epic forum overreaction with some people hopping onto the bandwagon even if they didn't really know why. Abuse was heaped upon him that he quite frankly didn't really deserve. There's plenty of other people on BF2S who would have been much more logical choices for a perm ban, but he requested it.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warrio … ophobe.htm

e: Also, TF2 was awesome until it became an RPG.
A lot of people arriving at the same opinion individually and for different reasons isn't a bandwagon. You should provide a link for the internet defence of calling a bandwagon, a tactic that attempts to usurp popular, independent opinion. People are capable of coming to their own logical conclusions.

Here's some reasons why he was shunned:

Rwf thread spam despite nobody requesting factoids on jets
Rfw thread bumping
Kissing mod ass
Reporting other members
General arrogant tone despite being a "new" member. (His original account wasn't revealed hence conspiracy theories)
Pretty obvious spam/trolling
Making completely dull threads
Incessently polling the community on utterly bone topics
Being like 15

Bandwagon? Nah...
Don't forget he didn't even bother to put most of the polls int he poll section.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5011|Ontario, Canada
Qquick question, about this guy pace everyone seems to think I am. I haven't done a single thing like this pace, why are you all raging on me? Pace did those things. Ace did not.

One would go so far to say that... if Aace does nothing that pace did... hell, ace doesnt even post new topics...

Why is Ace punished for once being Pace?

The answer: You all are unforgiving, enjoy conflict, and do more to damage this site than the mods can fix.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

ffs really, you just ask for punishment
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA

Acerider wrote:

Qquick question, about this guy pace everyone seems to think I am. I haven't done a single thing like this pace, why are you all raging on me? Pace did those things. Ace did not.

One would go so far to say that... if Aace does nothing that pace did... hell, ace doesnt even post new topics...

The answer: You all are unforgiving, enjoy conflict, and do more to damage this site than the mods can fix.
Does that mean you're going to leave and never bother us again?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5011|Ontario, Canada

UnkleRukus wrote:

Acerider wrote:

Does that mean you're going to leave and never bother us again?
No, I'm going to ignore you all starting now until you do something getting yourselves banned or until you start being civil.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

He fails so hard at covering it up. It doesn't take a linguist to recognize the obvious similarities in grammar and style.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Before you go please tell us who you were/are.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

ugh

bunch of women...
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England

Acerider wrote:

Didn't pace used to double start some words?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

tuckergustav wrote:

ugh

bunch of women...
A group of women isn't known as a bunch.

It's known as a harem.

Last edited by AussieReaper (2010-10-02 17:08:18)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I think (p)ace is the one who enjoys conflict, tbh.

Things have been going great here lately. Haven't noticed too many major conflicts aside from typical trolling by some members, but that's expected.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

mtb0minime wrote:

I think (p)ace is the one who enjoys conflict, tbh.

Things have been going great here lately. Haven't noticed too many major conflicts aside from typical trolling by some members, but that's expected.
fuck of mate, there's been plenty of conflict. you're just a wanker if you can't see it.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

There are several arrogant, whiney, reporting members...ban 'em all!!!!!
jord
See this stage is interesting, the stumbling, the conflict, the sense of unity against a common enemy.

The next stage isn't, the spam, the bone posts, the blatent trolling over many weeks, the lack of any kind of mod action against him.

Dig in and prepare for the long haul...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

All this conflict is making my eyes burn with tears. I'm going home! *pouts*
jord
I want to make a cocktail with your tears and your blood and drink your anguish.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Wwhy is everyone.. pickiing on me?/
jord
Rreported for arbitrary rule breaking mods will handle you,
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6000|The Mitten
EE (hats
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

lloL!
MRSUPERAWSM
Propaganda and lies.
+2|4966|Stourbridge
hey guys

wats up
firebolt5
+114|6156

Acerider wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

Acerider wrote:

a marK +1

Acerider wrote:

Current Anagram (Karma's to the decipherer):  I so a net -Hint: Country in Europe
Estonia
Bullseye, delivering karma

Acerider wrote:

Current Anagram (Karma's to the decipherer):  Dino Rain -Hint: Pokemon
Nidorina
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5011|Ontario, Canada

firebolt5 wrote:

Acerider wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

Acerider wrote:

a marK +1
Estonia
Bullseye, delivering karma

Acerider wrote:

Current Anagram (Karma's to the decipherer):  Dino Rain -Hint: Pokemon
Nidorina
Once again yes. I now owe you 2 karma's.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
SonderKommando?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

I would never make a pokemon avatar for pace
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard