13rin
+977|6547
I like Triumphs...  I think my next bike will either be one of those though (thunderbird storm) or a moto guzzi.  You may fit on one of those tigers (triumph also) a bit better.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6538
my dad used to have a motoguzzi 1100 sport with racing pipes and all sorts of tuning

thing scared the shit out of me. sounded like the earth was being sundered by a great cataclysm.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13rin
+977|6547
hehe... I think they are sexy bikes.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5327|foggy bottom
my friend got in a wreck last monday night and broke has clavicle and suffered a concussion.  he's suing a major motion picture company that had a cable across the freeway that destabilized him
Tu Stultus Es
jord
+2,382|6746|The North, beyond the wall.
No win no fee culture
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6752|United States of America
Some kid here died Sunday when he crashed his motorcycle on a bridge and flew off into the river below. I've done that a couple times in GTA.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6538

jord wrote:

No win no fee culture
good luck proving causation for that batshit insane incident
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5327|foggy bottom
major motion picture company would more than likely settle.  my friend has a big time ambulance chaser working his case.
Tu Stultus Es
13rin
+977|6547

eleven bravo wrote:

my friend got in a wreck last monday night and broke has clavicle and suffered a concussion.  he's suing a major motion picture company that had a cable across the freeway that destabilized him
I hope he wins.  I almost went down a while back due to road resurfacing.  The pavement had a shit load of grooves in it and where the edge of the non-fucked and fucked up pavement met and it guided me into the median around 45.  I rode it out and back onto the street, but I was a bit pissed off.  Had I known, I'd a been on another road.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5327|foggy bottom
he got pretty messed up.  he's lucky as fuck to be alive considering the freeway he was on and the time of day it happened.
Tu Stultus Es
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6646|Columbus, OH

eleven bravo wrote:

There are two words that strikes fear in the hearts of insurance companies and the gross negligence of others: Kevin Kurgis
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5426|London, England

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I like Triumphs...  I think my next bike will either be one of those though (thunderbird storm) or a moto guzzi.  You may fit on one of those tigers (triumph also) a bit better.
Everything but a Harley looks small underneath me tbh.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6538
lose some weight then you fat cunt
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

DBBrinson1 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I hope he wins.  I almost went down a while back due to road resurfacing.  The pavement had a shit load of grooves in it and where the edge of the non-fucked and fucked up pavement met and it guided me into the median around 45.  I rode it out and back onto the street, but I was a bit pissed off.  Had I known, I'd a been on another road.
The scariest ride I ever had was on one of the suspension bridges linking Queens to The Bronx. I was on my way back to school at about 9pm in November. Winds were ripping across the bridge at about 70 mph and it was frigid cold. The bridge is about a mile long and it took me about ten minutes to cross it because I was so terrified of getting thrown off. I almost walked the fucking thing across.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique wrote:

It's not weight, it's height and breadth.

I'm 1.905m tall and 109kg
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6547
Uzi... Ha!  Yea, I'm in that boat too -but winter is around the corner and I'm at my winter weight currently soooo.   G@lt like me is tall so I carry my flab well.

@ G@lt:  That would a messed with me.  I'd a ended up walking it.  I know they close bridges to motorcycles for windsheer (Mackinaw Island Bridge/Sunshine skyway).
eleven bravo
+1,399|5327|foggy bottom
I could stand to lose lbs
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

I could stand to lose lbs
I could too but most of my weight is in my legs. For some reason I ended up with massive thighs and calves with no fat on them
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5327|foggy bottom
Ive always had a ginormous head.  7 1/2.  big brain.
Tu Stultus Es
13rin
+977|6547

JohnG@lt wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Damnit.  You're A Merican'.  Fuck the metric system!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

DBBrinson1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Damnit.  You're A Merican'.  Fuck the metric system!
6'3" 240 lbs.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

Ive always had a ginormous head.  7 1/2.  big brain.
7 5/8ths, bitch
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5327|foggy bottom
5'11 with heels
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

5'11 with heels
That's smexy. Too bad you're not a blond with big tits. I'd date ya.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5327|foggy bottom
I had an 18 1/2 inch neck which always helped when I got taped
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard