n1 camm
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
oh wait i have
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

SEREVENT wrote:

oh no i don't remember everything i post on an internet forum!!!!!!!!
I wasn't trying to insult you, I was just pointing it out. Take it down a notch or two on the defensive front.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Camm wrote:

got me a job
Can I gloat about being able to drive now?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
jord

Finray wrote:

Camm wrote:

got me a job
Not with your minors, no.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
you could drop him off!
jord
Shut up arnott you fuck
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH

Camm wrote:

got me a job
funny there is a vacant spot in our sales department; one of our sales people quit...

....today

Last edited by loubot (2010-10-08 10:19:39)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

Trashy? Okay well if you're going to generalise and label I guess I will too. I know people with 20 times the wealth, intelligence or class of you that smoke it. You'd be surprised how many actually do, it's just you may well be too sheltered to notice. I don't mean that as an insult, I mean I had the same opinion in my younger days, "all drugs are bad and for the homeless". Ugh, this isn't going to go anywhere either, but I hope some day you do inform yourself.
don't pull the whole 'you're sheltered' bullshit, jord. fuck sake.

out of all the various drug using groups i have hung around, weed smokers are by far the most apathetic and wasteful
Well you having hung around a group of weed smokers means you are somewhat informed on the subject, and thus not sheltered and plugging an opinion no doubt inherited by your parents.
jord

shut
the
fuck
up

yeah im 'conditioned' by my parents to hate weed smokers. just like i was conditioned by them on drugs to like cocaine and speed and mdma and everything else i have taken in the past... right? jesus christ listen to the ridiculous dope-head shit you are spewing. i haven't 'inherited' anything from my parents re: drugs. it's a taboo subject. i'd probably be disowned by my family if they knew i had done anything more risky than alcohol.

just stop being a retard. weed is a relaxing drug. it chills you out and spaces you out. it's not a crime to say it makes you apathetic and demotivated-- that's kinda the WHOLE point of taking it in the first place.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

jord wrote:

Finray wrote:

Camm wrote:

got me a job
A pass is a pass mate.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Hey man, why all the hate, man? Stop listening to The Man, dude. C'mon, maaaaan. Let's all just rip the bong and be friends, alright dudes?
jord

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

don't pull the whole 'you're sheltered' bullshit, jord. fuck sake.

out of all the various drug using groups i have hung around, weed smokers are by far the most apathetic and wasteful
Well you having hung around a group of weed smokers means you are somewhat informed on the subject, and thus not sheltered and plugging an opinion no doubt inherited by your parents.
jord

shut
the
fuck
up

yeah im 'conditioned' by my parents to hate weed smokers. just like i was conditioned by them on drugs to like cocaine and speed and mdma and everything else i have taken in the past... right? jesus christ listen to the ridiculous dope-head shit you are spewing. i haven't 'inherited' anything from my parents re: drugs. it's a taboo subject. i'd probably be disowned by my family if they knew i had done anything more risky than alcohol.

just stop being a retard. weed is a relaxing drug. it chills you out and spaces you out. it's not a crime to say it makes you apathetic and demotivated-- that's kinda the WHOLE point of taking it in the first place.
That wasn't directed at you, perhaps I should have been more clear. The sheltered thing was regarding ts, and the inheriting an opinion on drugs was also a jab at ts. Calm down.
jord

Finray wrote:

jord wrote:

Finray wrote:

A pass is a pass mate.
Perhaps. I suppose if you passed first time with under 10 minors with less than 30 hours of lessons you may grace my roads.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.

jord wrote:

Finray wrote:

Camm wrote:

got me a job
https://www.lolsauce.com/RandomBS/Pedo%20bear.png

Last edited by Camm (2010-10-08 10:24:09)

for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

Camm wrote:

jord wrote:

Finray wrote:

[url]http://www.lolsauce.com/RandomBS/Pedo%20bear.png/img]
lolsauce
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I first drove when I was 14
jord

11 Bravo wrote:

Camm wrote:

jord wrote:

lolsauce
Quite, so camm what job is it?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Camm wrote:

lolsauce
cash register engineer
jord

mtb0minime wrote:

I first drove when I was 14
Mine was like 10 or something on a parking lot, I was asking for it daily for like 2 weeks beforhand. It was quite the brag at that age.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Camm wrote:

lolsauce
just working on the till in the coop, part time while I'm at college
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
jord

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

lolsauce
cash register engineer
Well congrats camm if that's so.

http://www.guns.gb.com/tikka-t3-tactical-5362-0.html

Get one of them when you're promoted.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

jord

shut
the
fuck
up

That wasn't directed at you, perhaps I should have been more clear. The sheltered thing was regarding ts, and the inheriting an opinion on drugs was also a jab at ts. Calm down.
and again, wtf? because i think weed and smoking is some trashy thing to do? yeah ok then...
jord

Toilet Sex wrote:

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

jord

shut
the
fuck
up

and again, wtf? because i think weed and smoking is some trashy thing to do? yeah ok then...
Other than parental influence I can't really see how you could develop such an opinion on what millions of people do world wide. Like I said, it's not going to go anywhere or bring any positives about and I'm sure people want to get back to their regularly scheduled chatz.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
jord is an advertisement of why weed smokers are fucking failures and wastes of time

dude dont you sit around all day 'philosophizing' and doing absolutely fuck all? upper-class dandies in the 1800's achieved more than you
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord

Uzique wrote:

jord is an advertisement of why weed smokers are fucking failures and wastes of time

dude dont you sit around all day 'philosophizing' and doing absolutely fuck all? upper-class dandies in the 1800's achieved more than you
I wasn't even referring to you before, can you shut the fuck up and conduct some sub par trolling elsewhere for a few hours please? It's boring.

Last edited by jord (2010-10-08 10:33:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard