jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Toilet Sex wrote:

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

of course i don't, i don't know a single trashy smoker or anyone who's ever had weed

i'm pretty glad about that, horrible teeth, they stink and have yellow fingers
Ya you're thinking of smokers. Weed doesn't affect health, give you horrible teeth or affect your fingers whatsoever. I'm not going to argue with you about it ts because you have no idea what you are on about whatsoever, and the longer you continue to interject an ill informed opinion the angrier I'm going to get. It will eventually lead to me beating you to death in an act of raw fury.
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

i know i was talking about smokers lol, which is why i said smokers or people who have had weed. weed is just as trashy, if not more so.
Trashy? Okay well if you're going to generalise and label I guess I will too. I know people with 20 times the wealth, intelligence or class of you that smoke it. You'd be surprised how many actually do, it's just you may well be too sheltered to notice. I don't mean that as an insult, I mean I had the same opinion in my younger days, "all drugs are bad and for the homeless". Ugh, this isn't going to go anywhere either, but I hope some day you do inform yourself.

Last edited by jord (2010-10-08 10:02:53)

SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England
Weed is cool because smart people smoke it.
jord

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ya i know nobody gets their weed from mexico.  everybody gets it local.  gee thats why its such a small industry, right?
The size of the narcotics industry in Mexico has nothing to do with the FACT that the majority of weed in this country is home grown. It's just logic, who is going to risk so much to smuggle in £150k of low quality, mexican brick when you could for the same amount of hurdles make much more smuggling another famous South American export?
well idc about england.  i am talking about my country tbh.
We've had a debate on and off for like half of today and all that time you thought I was talking about America?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

The size of the narcotics industry in Mexico has nothing to do with the FACT that the majority of weed in this country is home grown. It's just logic, who is going to risk so much to smuggle in £150k of low quality, mexican brick when you could for the same amount of hurdles make much more smuggling another famous South American export?
We've had a debate on and off for like half of today and all that time you thought I was talking about America?
yes cuz idc aboot england
jord

SamTheMan wrote:

It isn't cool surgeons you fucking dolt. It's something people enjoy, like beer, like a cigarette or like a big, fat greasy burger. Turd.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

jord wrote:

I know people with 20 times the wealth
yeah right
11 Bravo
Banned

jord wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

It isn't cool surgeons you fucking dolt. It's something people enjoy, like beer, like a cigarette or like a big, fat greasy burger. Turd.
yes but how many people do you see online with beer tags or mcdonalds tags versus 420 and hydro and all that other gay shit?
jord

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

yes cuz idc aboot england
I'm sure you don't but half my points still stand, especially regarding following outdated leglislation as holy gospel that must be adheared to at all costs, including crowding US prisons.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

jord wrote:

Ya you're thinking of smokers. Weed doesn't affect health, give you horrible teeth or affect your fingers whatsoever. I'm not going to argue with you about it ts because you have no idea what you are on about whatsoever, and the longer you continue to interject an ill informed opinion the angrier I'm going to get. It will eventually lead to me beating you to death in an act of raw fury.

i know i was talking about smokers lol, which is why i said smokers or people who have had weed. weed is just as trashy, if not more so.
Trashy? Okay well if you're going to generalise and label I guess I will too. I know people with 20 times the wealth, intelligence or class of you that smoke it. You'd be surprised how many actually do, it's just you may well be too sheltered to notice. I don't mean that as an insult, I mean I had the same opinion in my younger days, "all drugs are bad and for the homeless". Ugh, this isn't going to go anywhere either, but I hope some day you do inform yourself.
don't pull the whole 'you're sheltered' bullshit, jord. fuck sake.

out of all the various drug using groups i have hung around, weed smokers are by far the most apathetic and wasteful
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord

Toilet Sex wrote:

jord wrote:

I know people with 20 times the wealth
yeah right
I don't really feel the need to prove it or go into detail, I don't know why anyone would lie about that though.
jord

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

yes but how many people do you see online with beer tags or mcdonalds tags versus 420 and hydro and all that other gay shit?
Yes and they're fucking tards and I agree with you on them types.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
all the weed smokers i know are complete losers

one dropped out of college to get an apprenticeship at a car shop, got fired on the first day for sitting on a car and now stacks boxes all day in a warehouse

Last edited by SEREVENT (2010-10-08 10:08:51)

jord

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

out of all the various drug using groups i have hung around, weed smokers are by far the most apathetic and wasteful
Well you having hung around a group of weed smokers means you are somewhat informed on the subject, and thus not sheltered and plugging an opinion no doubt inherited by your parents.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.
got me a job
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Camm wrote:

got me a job
dealing weed?
jord

SEREVENT wrote:

all the weed smokers i know are complete losers

one dropped out of college to get an apprenticeship at a car shop, got fired on the first day for sitting on a car and now stacks boxes all day in a warehouse
Yes you've told us that before Arnott.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

have you never met a tweeker?
Tu Stultus Es
jord

Camm wrote:

got me a job
Congrats, as what?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
pretty sure i haven't but ok
jord

eleven bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

have you never met a tweeker?
Crystal meth? Lawl
jord

SEREVENT wrote:

pretty sure i haven't but ok
No I distinctly remember you saying that exact same thing. Why I remember your posts better than you do pains me though...
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.
working on the checkouts at the Coop
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
11 Bravo
Banned

jord wrote:

Camm wrote:

got me a job
Congrats, as what?
a fag
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

Well you having hung around a group of weed smokers means you are somewhat informed on the subject, and thus not sheltered and plugging an opinion no doubt inherited by your parents.
lol, i'm not sheltered or got the opinion of weed from my parents. wtf?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
oh no i don't remember everything i post on an internet forum!!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard