­
+341|5156|Stoke, England

ebug9 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

what was he saying, damn mods removing damn personal attacks

since when the hell did they ever even do that shit
Press quote beside m3th's post Mk
or just use common sense!!!

how was it edited before it was even posted omg!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6670

I thought that's what he might've been talking about, but it was so obviously wrong so I thought maybe he was talking about something else and I didn't say anything
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6636|London, England
ahh i aint got time to think about all that
SamTheMan
­
+341|5156|Stoke, England
kentbennet Logged in
SEREVENT  Logged out

hhhmm...
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6747|St. Andrews / Oslo

Looks suspicious Sam!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SamTheMan
­
+341|5156|Stoke, England
indeed, i will follow kens posts carefully
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5252|Cleveland, Ohio

Finray wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Finray wrote:

It shouldn't be. It's barely a drug. Alcohol and smoking are worse for you, if that's your moral standpoint for illegality.
i know it should be legal.  but it aint.
So you don't think it should be illegal, and because it's illegal, you swear by your government and will hate on anyone who uses it?
i dont give a fuck either way.  fact is you are breaking the law of the land.  thats a fact.  fact.  fact.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6642|UK
i wasn't even aware weed was illegal
jord
+2,382|6693|The North, beyond the wall.

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

How does the illegality of something have any bearing on anything?
i dont like criminals
Lol. There is no black and white, no good guys and bad guys. There's just different shades of grey because we all break arbitrary, outdated and utterly pointless laws. Be it jaywalking, speeding, possesion of a controlled substance or otherwise. Wake up.
jord
Christ not even the Police follow the law of the land, who cares?
11 Bravo
Banned

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i dont like criminals
Lol. There is no black and white, no good guys and bad guys. There's just different shades of grey because we all break arbitrary, outdated and utterly pointless laws. Be it jaywalking, speeding, possesion of a controlled substance or otherwise. Wake up.
because thousands of people arent murdered every day because someone jaywalks.  fuck sake jord.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-10-08 09:26:31)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
Basically marine is saying you're breaking the law, he doesn't care whether it's bad that you're breaking the law or that the law should be changed... just that you're breaking it. Which is abit of a pointless position to hold, but a position nonetheless.
jord

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

because thousand of people arent murdered every day because someone jaywalks.  fuck sake jord.
And thousands of people are murdered every day here because someone grows weed in his basement and then sells in on a tri monthly basis to someone who then consumes the weed in his or her home with no negative effect to anyone whatsoever?
11 Bravo
Banned

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

because thousand of people arent murdered every day because someone jaywalks.  fuck sake jord.
And thousands of people are murdered every day here because someone grows weed in his basement and then sells in on a tri monthly basis to someone who then consumes the weed in his or her home with no negative effect to anyone whatsoever?
you guys get pot from mexico also
11 Bravo
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

Basically marine is saying you're breaking the law, he doesn't care whether it's bad that you're breaking the law or that the law should be changed... just that you're breaking it. Which is abit of a pointless position to hold, but a position nonetheless.
why dont you go down to laredo texas or nogales arizona then tell me how pointless it is.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6587

on the subject of weed/smoking, i don't like it because it's such a trashy habit

tramps
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6642|UK

jord wrote:

arbitrary, outdated and utterly pointless laws

jord wrote:

speeding
wat? bad example ...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Which is why people want it legalised so it can be grown outside of the influence of all that shit. But alot of weed is grown locally in secret and stuff, it plays a role with the big gangs and cartels and shit but not as much as harder drugs like cocaine or heroin.

I don't like weed because it stinks like fuck and gives you red eyes and makes you hungry, but the high is nice, but not worth it.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-10-08 09:31:14)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6587

enjoy smelling like a bin
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6327

There's a DST chat thread isn't there?
jord

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

you guys get pot from mexico also
We probably do, I know where mine comes from and I know where the majority in this general area comes from, and it sure as shit aint Mexico. In fact I'd wager very little is on the basis that if someone is going to smuggle a controlled substance from South America to Europe is sure as shit not going to choose Canabis. It's going to be high quality Cocaine.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6587

ebug likes black dicks by the looks of things

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6327

Toilet Sex wrote:

ebug likes black dicks by the looks of things

jord

Toilet Sex wrote:

enjoy smelling like a bin
Yeah ts you have no idea what you're on about, but it's okay I'm going for dinner so you can resume normal ee chats routine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard