eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
the rednecks in washington look a lot like https://www.lebasketbawl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Powder-4.28a.jpg

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-10-05 20:24:19)

Tu Stultus Es
13rin
+977|6480
hehe.  I've got a tan, and a goatee... and hopefully won't be struck by lightning anytime soon..
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
everybody ive ever met from washington state was incredibly pale.  Ill bet $7.48 that newbie is incredibly pale
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
I have a sunburn and my nose is peeling
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

eleven bravo wrote:

everybody ive ever met from washington state was incredibly pale.  Ill bet $7.48 that newbie is incredibly pale
KCD isn't. i will say, it's a beautiful place . . .
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
i bet its raining
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

i bet its raining
Yes. But I'll take the rain over the 87 degree, 95% humidity weather in Puerto Rico. My girlfriend loved it. My Swedish blood doesn't do heat.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-10-05 20:37:48)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
fuck that I hate the god damn rain with a passion reserved only for rapists, ugg boots and sarah palin.  I just think about all my tramatic experiences as grunt in the field with the rain.  or in iraq when it rained.  or when i was in the mounted section of the platoon when it rained in the motor pool. or when I had to go to the wash rack.  or when I was in OSUT at benning when it rained.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-10-05 20:42:13)

Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
I dont think there is anything in the world as bad as having to chip away cemented mud on the inside of a road wheel with a long flat head screwdriver and a ball peen hammer in the middle of January during the rain.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

fuck that I hate the god damn rain with a passion reserved only for rapists, ugg boots and sarah palin.  I just think about all my tramatic experiences as grunt in the field with the rain.  or in iraq when it rained.  or when i was in the mounted section of the platoon when it rained in the motor pool. or when I had to go to the wash rack.  or when I was in OSUT at benning when it rained.
I was advanced guard coming home and didn't realize that this meant two straight weeks on the wash rack in DOHA cleaning my entire companies vehicles to customs standards December in Kuwait is fucking cold, add in cold water from the wash rack and I was straight miserable for two weeks.
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I was advanced guard coming home and didn't realize that this meant two straight weeks on the wash rack in DOHA cleaning my entire companies vehicles to customs standards December in Kuwait is fucking cold, add in cold water from the wash rack and I was straight miserable for two weeks.
I bet that wash rack is still semi-radioactive
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Myth.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
i missed out on the kuwait washrack detail on my redeployment.  I think my chain of command knew better than to stick me to that
Tu Stultus Es
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Myth.
http://www.gulflink.osd.mil/du/du_tabi.htm
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Myth.
When the ECC team started work in mid-September 1991, approximately two-thirds of the North compound remained uncleared, and due to the UXO threat, no one was permitted into those areas. It took the ECC team two months to get these areas cleaned up.
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Myth.
When the ECC team started work in mid-September 1991, approximately two-thirds of the North compound remained uncleared, and due to the UXO threat, no one was permitted into those areas. It took the ECC team two months to get these areas cleaned up.
but I bet there's still weak amounts of radioactivity due to the long half-life of uranium.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
So I was watching this show called Man, Woman, Wild. They drank their urine to keep hydrated. Since I am not ready to drink my own urine, I guess I am not survival-prepped ready.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

but I bet there's still weak amounts of radioactivity due to the long half-life of uranium.
There is radioactivity everywhere on earth. Sunlight is radioactive. Calm yourself Mr. Conspiracy Theorist.
-Frederick Bastiat
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

we did a little trip across the hills in Thailand during july ..... after the 1st step, it opened up and poured on us for the next 6 days ....... non-stop
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

SEREMAKER wrote:

we did a little trip across the hills in Thailand during july ..... after the 1st step, it opened up and poured on us for the next 6 days ....... non-stop
Welcome to the tropics.  Wait for the flooding when powerboats are the only means to get around...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
the rain god is a pussy
Tu Stultus Es
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

There is radioactivity everywhere on earth. Sunlight is radioactive. Calm yourself Mr. Conspiracy Theorist.
One of the most radioactive places on Earth is a tourist beach in Brazil. Lots of granite in the area or something to that effect.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

Ilocano wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Welcome to the tropics.  Wait for the flooding when powerboats are the only means to get around...
not my 1st venture in the tropics

i've been down at the coast when the hurricanes hit and its waist deep

part of my town flooded back in '04, helped rescue ppl
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
13rin
+977|6480

eleven bravo wrote:

the rain god is a pussy
I lived on Kodiak Island for a spell.  It rained constantly -or snowed.  Nasty extreme weather.  Grey more then blue skies.  I got stir crazy and gave up caring about getting soaked to the bone every time I went outside.   I had a blast.  Top shelf fishing and hunting....

I love a good thunder storm.  They're hardcore in Florida.  You get a cell directly overhead then see that flash of light... KA-fuckingboom!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6131|North Tonawanda, NY

JohnG@lt wrote:

Not to nitpick, but sunlight is radiation, not radioactive

But absolutely, radioactive materials are everywhere.  Own a smoke detector?  You might have an Americium (weak gamma) source right there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard