+333|6011|...
howd they stay fat as grunts

fat cnts
inane little opines
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6792|Great Brown North

dayarath wrote:

same with if the local water supply goes down.. people don't run out their houses searching for water. In such cases there is a government which is going to help.
good thing governments don't screw anything up then! ...oh
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom

dayarath wrote:

howd they stay fat as grunts

fat cnts
genes
Tu Stultus Es
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6580|Mountains of NC

dayarath wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

dayarath wrote:

how'd you go from skinny to bearmode anyway... you must've been eating like 5000 calories a day.
you might have me confused with sere, I'm SERE .......
weren't you a sniper once? Can't imagine you having been a big fucker at that time.
through and through, I wasn't built like one of those marathon running swimmer recon boys but I held my own on running and could throw a pack on and go the distance
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom
one of the best soldiers ive known was a short stocky samoan guy who beat the shit out of a mahdi militia member with one hand while the other hand held on to the grenade the militia member intended to kill himself and my buddy with.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-09-30 11:11:39)

Tu Stultus Es
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6011|...
lots of people with the fat-gene in america then
inane little opines
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom
fat dick gene
Tu Stultus Es
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6011|...
you cant even see your dick
inane little opines
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5022|Ontario, Canada

Mitch wrote:

Does anyone else here prep for a shit-hits-the-fan scenario? I've just gotten into it. Found a great forum with other preppers.
Well, only if a scenario like that is likely to happen i.e. someone threatens to bomb my city. Then I would. So I pretty much don't. Unless having a first aid kit around and some hope counts as prep.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6011|...
one of the best soldiers ive known was a short stocky samoan guy who beat the shit out of a mahdi militia member with one hand while the other hand held on to the grenade the militia member intended to kill himself and my buddy with.
give him a medal
inane little opines
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom

dayarath wrote:

you cant even see your dick
cus its in yo mouf.  take it out
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom

dayarath wrote:

give him a medal
what makes the story even crazier was that militia members buddy saw was going on from behind a corner and tossed a grenade at both of em.  fucked up my friends eye and he had to get sent back home.  we thought he was going to be blind but when we came back from deployment he was good as new.  he's still in.  has a huge family.  born again christian guy.  hardly knew english.
Tu Stultus Es
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6580|Mountains of NC

eleven bravo wrote:

dayarath wrote:

give him a medal
what makes the story even crazier was that militia members buddy saw was going on from behind a corner and tossed a grenade at both of em.  fucked up my friends eye and he had to get sent back home.  we thought he was going to be blind but when we came back from deployment he was good as new.  he's still in.  has a huge family.  born again christian guy.  hardly knew english.
thinking about, we didn't have one single samoan in our platoon, company or battalion

they dudes are fkn crazy .... could of used a few of them
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6011|...
taking a grenade at point blank without getting permanent injury?

that's one hell of a lucky dude
inane little opines
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom
we had a samoan enclave in our battalion.  crazy bastards.  one of my best friends got drunk and emo and beat up the two mps that were sent to arrest him before he tried to jump out of the window which didnt break.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom

dayarath wrote:

taking a grenade at point blank without getting permanent injury?

that's one hell of a lucky dude
took some shrapnel near his eye
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom
I dont think the grenade was thrown far.  this happened in a narrow corridor though in kind of a basement in najaf.  the rest of his team took out the other guy while they were all rooting for him like it was a school yard fight.  yelling "get him sgt T! get him sgt T!"
Tu Stultus Es
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6011|...
cool scar round your eye without being blind

that's a win-win
inane little opines
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs066.snc4/34671_125429034168703_100001048212372_147040_5656853_n.jpg
Tu Stultus Es
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6679

I've got some cousins married to Samoans.  You piss off one, you piss off the entire clan.  And the Samoan guys are wimps compared to the Samoan girls.

Cool pic, GS.  The Samoans I know are at least 6 foot tall, and most have played HS football as linebackers.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom
come to think of it, the only guy I know who was awarded a silver star and who is still alive was a chubby short puerto rican from boston.
Tu Stultus Es
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6679

And still alive?...  Oh shit.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom
they gave his story a segment on Shootout! on the history channel and Velez, Velez also got the silver star but he was killed.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-09-30 11:48:59)

Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard