Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida
www.whenshtf.com

full of really cool ideas as well as pics of peoples armory, survival shelter designs, 'best bargains on the internet', discussion on the best of everything tbh.
15 more years! 15 more years!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Jenspm wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

- Social/Political collapse resulting in anarchy
Is that not the wet dream of all danish teen-agers?
No just that other guy who I dont remember right now...

Hmm.... Was it war man or what was his name?

People who believe "Anarchy" is the optimum way to live are outright stupid

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-09-30 09:06:54)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Nobody got any pics of said survival kit, bunker pics or whatever , im curious to see how you guys are set up for the "Big day"
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Nobody got any pics of said survival kit, bunker pics or whatever , im curious to see how you guys are set up for the "Big day"
I've wanted for quite some time to make a redbox with a glassplate over one side and a crowbar inside... "In case of Xen invasion, break glass"

Something similar to this:
https://img834.imageshack.us/img834/975/217910c14549.jpg

I'm too lazy to make it though

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-09-30 09:09:43)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Well in the shelter section the first four stickies are of peoples shelters

http://www.whenshtf.com/forumdisplay.php?64-Shelter
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

FloppY_ wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

I've wanted for quite some time to make a redbox with a glassplate over one side and a crowbar inside... "In case of Xen invasion, break glass"

Something similar to this:
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/975/217910c14549.jpg

I'm too lazy to make it though
While not being useful it could be quite funny to see this on the wall

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2010-09-30 09:21:08)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Unless you live in California or Florida where it actually makes sense, all these survival nerds are pretty gay.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

ghettoperson wrote:

Unless you live in California or Florida where it actually makes sense, all these survival nerds are pretty gay.
lol you live in the uk?? oh gawd i feel bad for you then. See in the US, folks still enjoy freedom. In the UK i wouldnt be suprised if the government monitored your purchasing history and put you on a list of folks who have survival gear, then in a survival situation raided your house, took your survival supplies, and redistributed it to others.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Mitch wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

lol you live in the uk?? oh gawd i feel bad for you then. See in the US, folks still enjoy freedom. In the UK i wouldnt be suprised if the government monitored your purchasing history and put you on a list of folks who have survival gear, then in a survival situation raided your house, took your survival supplies, and redistributed it to others.
yeah thats exactly how we do things
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

ghettoperson wrote:

it's an industry here. the local dominant religion has preached having a food supply, and there are dozens of companies that cater to them. Utah also has one of the easiest to obtain conceal and carry permits, plenty of armories, lots of uninhabited land, and we're upstream from millions of people.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Mitch wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Mitch stop trolling you're not very good at it.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

jord wrote:

Mitch wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

im just sayin
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

Mitch wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

L O fucking L
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6131|North Tonawanda, NY

burnzz wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

it's an industry here. the local dominant religion has preached having a food supply, and there are dozens of companies that cater to them. Utah also has one of the easiest to obtain conceal and carry permits, plenty of armories, lots of uninhabited land, and we're upstream from millions of people.
Gotta love those Mormons, eh?  There are quite a few out in the Rochester, NY area (near Palmyra, lol) and they have the survivalist mentality also.  Lots of food stockpiles and whatnot.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
why is this dst

this thread is fucking dumb
inane little opines
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Mitch wrote:

jord wrote:

Mitch wrote:

im just sayin
Are you telling me you aren't trolling and actually believe what you just said?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

It's funny because that's the kind of shit they talked about on those forums.

I saw one woman who was all devastated because her husband had blown her 'cover' as a 'prepper', and all the hard work and money she had spent nerding out her basement was wasted, lol.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Jenspm wrote:

It's funny because that's the kind of shit they talked about on those forums.

I saw one woman who was all devastated because her husband had blown her 'cover' as a 'prepper', and all the hard work and money she had spent nerding out her basement was wasted, lol.
link? lol, that sounds funny
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

OPSEC Totally Blown

Only read the first few posts, the rest are probably filled with the same sad stories.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

Mitch wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Does anyone else here prep for a shit-hits-the-fan scenario? I've just gotten into it. Found a great forum with other preppers.
What if you're not home when the shit-hits-the-fan?
Well then you'd have to get home lol.

I also want to get a jeep and stuff the back with all my survival supplies and keep it locked in my garage incase its go time.
Has it occured to you that in "shit hits the fan" situation you might not be able to get home? Have you prepared for that?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

SenorToenails wrote:

Gotta love those Mormons, eh?  There are quite a few out in the Rochester, NY area (near Palmyra, lol) and they have the survivalist mentality also.  Lots of food stockpiles and whatnot.
the reason i don't have a stockpile, is that most of my neighbors do. i, on the other hand, do not belong to a docile religion, but do have a small armory.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
now youre gonna hear it from our resident gun and urban combat expert
Tu Stultus Es
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
who may that be
inane little opines
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...

Jenspm wrote:

OPSEC Totally Blown

Only read the first few posts, the rest are probably filled with the same sad stories.
look at them assuring eachother they're not fucked in the head
inane little opines
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6390

eleven bravo wrote:

now youre gonna hear it from our resident gun and urban combat expert
Thanks for the introduction bro.

I'll start off with a basic tip. Keep food and drinkable water at your house. It doesn't cost much money or take much time. No reason not to do it. Have at least 1 gallon per person, per day. Plan for at least a 60 day emergency. Once an emergency hits, store shelves are cleared quickly and you are vulnerable trying to gather supplies. Stay home and protect your family and stash.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard